As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Indie Games] would be great on Switch!

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    goose bites really don't hurt though

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Honestly just move the car
    The goose will move or die
    Not your problem either way
    I ain't killing a bird!

Even if it's an asshole!

If it's too dumb to move out the way of a slow car then I don't know what to tell you Zack
    I can't do things that hurt animals!

I sometimes feel bad when I kill a bug!

CYpGAPn.png
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    I live in a neighborhood where our goose problem is so bad they installed those air blast things they use on golf courses to discourage them

Geese are assholes. They hiss and run at you and wont move out of the way no matter what

considering what we do to them, the behavior is entirely acceptable

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Chris I know you aren't trying to tough guy but "goose bites don't hurt, getting kicked by a horse is way worse" is super internet tough guying

Geese don't have teeth. It's like getting pinched. Their entire thing is sound and fury, signifying nothing. You have like 150 pounds on a large goose, and that's if you only weigh 160. You don't even have to kick them hard.

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    I live in a neighborhood where our goose problem is so bad they installed those air blast things they use on golf courses to discourage them

Geese are assholes. They hiss and run at you and wont move out of the way no matter what

Nah they're still pretty much huge dicks

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group

geese were assholes before the egyptians started with foie gras farming

and those fuckers deserve what they get

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Chris I know you aren't trying to tough guy but "goose bites don't hurt, getting kicked by a horse is way worse" is super internet tough guying

Geese don't have teeth. It's like getting pinched. Their entire thing is sound and fury, signifying nothing. You have like 150 pounds on a large goose, and that's if you only weigh 160. You don't even have to kick them hard.
    9skfze913ytq.png

CYpGAPn.png
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Star Citizen
    also excuse me but your average asshole goose shitting all over a park isn't getting force-fed, why the fuck does that even matter

geese are the worst, punch every goose

Shorty on

Good.

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Which part of that actually makes contact with your shin when they're pecking at you?

• AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Star Citizen
    Also if a goose is getting all up on you flapping its wings there's gonna be gross-ass dander all over the place and you'll need to take a shower and burn your clothing.

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular

Good.

Man, okay bud

Take revenge on us, geese

You are natures avengers

(actually just shitty birds and not anything more significant or symbolic)

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
    Shorty wrote: »
    also excuse me but your average asshole goose shitting all over a park isn't getting force-fed, why the fuck does that even matter

geese are the worst, punch every goose

they're basically winged red-pillers

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Spy Party
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    goose bites really don't hurt though

BrPlguz.jpg

WATERFOWL WILL MURDER YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY I READ ABOUT IT ON THE DAILYMAIL

Good.

Man, okay bud

You are natures avengers

you can't let go of how hurt you've been by geese

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    DayZ
    Brolo wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    I will straight fuck a goose up I don't give a shit

i would also fuck a goose

GR6XokA.jpg

[art belongs to https://ladyoanna.deviantart.com/]

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    DayZ

Good.

Man, okay bud

You are natures avengers

you can't let go of how hurt you've been by geese

It's true. This is Chincy:

latest?cb=20160829031045

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    DayZ
    Also, I am very uncomfortable with all of this wild anti-goose propaganda.

• turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    This thread is on point wrt Geese.

Douchebags, the lot of them.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    If there is a goose in your way it is within your unitned nations human right to annihilate itwith a reproduction German cavalry hammer

Hobnail on
    Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
    I will say this. While geese are real dicks they ain't got shit on peacocks.

Fucking screaming ass dickbags. My grandparents had a pair on their farm for like 6 month and then those things got sold for dirt cheap just to be rid of them.

X22wmuF.jpg
    DayZ
    turtleant wrote: »

Fucking screaming ass dickbags. My grandparents had a pair on their farm for like 6 month and then those things got sold for dirt cheap just to be rid of them.

I've only met one peacock but he seemed alright. Wasn't super sociable but as long as you didn't big him he was happy.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    Spy Party
    I ain't killing a bird!

Even if it's an asshole!

some sully sullenberger you'd make

f2ojmwh3geue.png
    DayZ
    I ain't killing a bird!

Even if it's an asshole!

some sully sullenberger you'd make

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQgtJF2byqI

cdci44qazyo3.gif

turtleant wrote: »

they're protected here

it's bullshit

cause those fuckers run everywhere

• UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    DayZ
    I don't ever see any geese where I live

They sound like proper pieces of shit though

DayZ

One of the big problems is their shit is not proper pieces at all.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    It's a goose. Just punt it if it attacks you.
    Look at the tough guy here

Just punt the angry honking flying bite machine

I'm not trying to be Mr Macho Tough Guy esq. here, goose 'bites' don't really hurt very much. For example, being butted by a ram is much much worse. As is being kicked by a horse or a cow, or bitten by a goat.

I could actually and honestly rank these for you.

aGPmIBD.jpg
    edited October 2017

only if they feel threatened. granted other birds fly away when that happens but geese won't do that; they can and will fight back which is pretty awesome

90% of the time they're remarkably docile and you can even pet them. feeding them is pretty dicey tho, they can get really possessive

Magic Pink on
    Horse kick has gotta be at the top.

X22wmuF.jpg
    I hear getting bitten by a pig is no way to have a good time

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

It's also that geese "bite" aaaand beat you with their wings. And tend to be a lot more aggressive than most other animals found on a farm.

Though I've also had a rooster jump out of a tree and start pecking the back of my neck.

Worse yet would be that turkeys also get super aggressive if you are in the same eyeline as them. AKA being a very small child. I had one turkey that would attack me constantly. Just barrel into me and start pecking.

Thanksgiving ruled that year.

aGPmIBD.jpg
    I hear falling into your gator farm and being rent asunder by a swarm of huge lizards is no way to have a good time

edited October 2017
    Also I don't think cows really kick people. Trample and gore maybe. But kicking seems out of their wheelhouse.

Gustav on
    aGPmIBD.jpg
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Spy Party
    Hobnail wrote: »
    I hear falling into your gator farm and being rent asunder by a swarm of huge lizards is no way to have a good time

don't listen to them, my gator farm is great and everyone who has survived a visit agrees its a fantastic way to lose some or all of your weight

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Spy Party
    Cows have enough trouble standing up with all four legs, they're not gonna fucking risk it by kicking someone.

DayZ
    Gustav wrote: »
    Also I don't think cows really kick people. Trample and gore maybe. But kicking seems out of their wheelhouse.

Milk cows will absolutely kick people.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

Save for bulls, cows are going to hurt you out of sheer obliviousness before malice.

aGPmIBD.jpg
This discussion has been closed.