As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Fire Emblem Heroes] Tempest Trials and FE: Warriors Special Maps

19596979899101»

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    jmcdonald wrote: »
    Delzhand wrote: »
    It really seems like Reposition, Vantage, and Dance are the three skills that most enable you to start punching above your weight class.

Reposition is broken. I have it on every main character set (all flyer, horse, armor, infantry, and manakete teams). Every 3* Barst/Selena is a win in my book. Selena at 4* gives TA2 plus reposition, which is probably the best bang/buck inherit in the game.

Triangle Adept is also incredibly broken.

Ohh. Best bang for your buck inherit character is a good thought exercise.

I'm pretty sure 5* Klein wins hands down though. While also being the most infuriating.

Brave Bow+, Quick Riposte, and Death Blow 3.

All top tier inherits for three types of characters.

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    It really seems like Reposition, Vantage, and Dance are the three skills that most enable you to start punching above your weight class.

Reposition is broken. I have it on every main character set (all flyer, horse, armor, infantry, and manakete teams). Every 3* Barst/Selena is a win in my book. Selena at 4* gives TA2 plus reposition, which is probably the best bang/buck inherit in the game.

I'm pretty sure 5* Klein wins hands down though. While also being the most infuriating.

The problem is Death Blow just overlaps with brave weapon users, and you can't inherit both, so that's not really any more efficient than just someone with Death Blow 3.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Polaritie wrote: »

The problem is Death Blow just overlaps with brave weapon users, and you can't inherit both, so that's not really any more efficient than just someone with Death Blow 3.

Learn Death Blow 2 from one of the many 4*s that get it (Effie is a good one, Hawkeye too). Then Brave Bow/Brave Bow+/Death Blow 3 :)

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    jmcdonaldjmcdonald I voted, did you? DC(ish)Registered User regular

I'm not including 5* only inherits in a bang/buck conversation as a FTP player!

• Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262