As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Acquisitions Inc Coming!

UseR2006UseR2006 MelbourneRegistered User regular
Finally! Acq Inc is heading this way.
Not sure what it will include, whether it's the main plot or C Team or what but seeing it on the Schedule has me super pumped for Pax Aus this year!
Definitely getting that Acq in Merch beforehand!

100% Hype Engaged!

"I know you've been online.... There are lots of people that don't have that voice, that makes them ask themselves if what they make is shit or not." [img][/img]WJnjIS1.png
steam_sig.png

• Options
    tomandjebinspacetomandjebinspace Registered User regular
    It's in the Underdark so it could even be a new crew! Hype is real!

• Options
    JandaruJandaru New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Now I'm super bummed I can't make it this year.
    Hopefully it won't be a one-off...

0ijlzpptari2.png
  • Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Should be awesome.

• Options
    Gonna be there waiting before a Queue even forms, If that's possible. Wanna get some damn good seats!

"I know you've been online.... There are lots of people that don't have that voice, that makes them ask themselves if what they make is shit or not." [img][/img]WJnjIS1.png
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    Maybe you saw this as well as the schedule. Could be a clue.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    I did see that. I think it probably is a clue of some kind but not 100% sure as to what

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I think they're saying grid paper will be used.

• Options
    I think they're saying grid paper will be used.

That's it! You've cracked it! :P

• Options
    Could also be a standalone story as that AI logo is essentially on a "blank slate"
    *ponders*

steam_sig.png

• Options
    BruceLGLBruceLGL Registered User regular
  • Options
    HELL YES

• Options
    SmuffySmuffy Registered User regular
    #ExcitementPee

• Options
    A whole fresh new story could be an absolute blast for a crowd that might not be as familiar with the current DnD game.
    This is going to be amazing!

steam_sig.png