As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FFXIV] Job Action trailer out now. So shiny!

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Miqo'te
    turtleant wrote: »
    I'll take being fawned over a little too much over the plot constantly acting like you don't exist like every other MMO, any day.

Heavensward story stuff.
    Also boy that stops being a thing REAL quick when you get near/to HW. Fucking Ilberd.

Whole game story stuff
    I feel like the game is maybe building to some kind of reveal about the nature of the WoL? Like, we know about the echo, and being chosen by Hydalen, but I think there's something more to how the WoL keeps defeating such massive threats almost singlehandedly.
    Judging by the Warriors of Darkness and Ysayle, we're becoming something unto a primal ourselves. Everyone assumes it's okay because we're blessed by the Mother Crystal instead of say, Ramuh.

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Hyur
    Shake it Off – When compared to other tank jobs, warriors were lacking in party defensive skills. In order to make improvements to this point, we changed the effect of Shake it Off. A barrier will now be applied to self and nearby party members. In addition to this, if the warrior has self buffs like Thrill of Battle, Inner Beast, Vengeance, and Raw Intuition applied, these will be removed but apply an additional 4% buff to the barrier for each buff removed.

WE UTILITY NOW

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    Now that there is no JRPG thread, can I use this thread to talk about other Final Fantasy?

I started playing FFXII Zodiac and I'm really enjoying it so far, I haven't played this game since 2007 so everything seems new to me. However, I am already paralyzed with indecision by the license board. Having your job choice be permanent is freaking me out because I have no idea what to plan for or know who is good at what.

Anyone got any tips for me? After staring at the job board for like a half hour for each character I chose Shikari for Vaan and White Mage for Penelo. Did I already fuck this up? Are there any characters that really should have specific jobs?

• Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Roegadyn
    Thetheroo wrote: »
    Now that there is no JRPG thread, can I use this thread to talk about other Final Fantasy?

I started playing FFXII Zodiac and I'm really enjoying it so far, I haven't played this game since 2007 so everything seems new to me. However, I am already paralyzed with indecision by the license board. Having your job choice be permanent is freaking me out because I have no idea what to plan for or know who is good at what.

Anyone got any tips for me? After staring at the job board for like a half hour for each character I chose Shikari for Vaan and White Mage for Penelo. Did I already fuck this up? Are there any characters that really should have specific jobs?

No character needs to be a specific job. Characters technically are better in certain stats than others, but it's so minimal it doesn't really matter.

You may want to look up some good job combinations, but you can't really mess up. Red Mage/Archer is a popular pairing, as is Knight/whatever the samurai analog is called. I think White Mage/Machinist is another popular pair?

If you don't double up you can get every job.

Zodiac age is also just kinda easier than original FF12, at least for all the story stuff. You can pretty easily make a black mage that can do 10k+ aoe damage and refill there MP while doing so.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular

You have a white mage, you will be able to power through the rest of the game if you pick everything else based on whatever you think sounds good. DOn't worry about it.

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Fleur de AlysFleur de Alys Biohacker Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Hyur

General Tips:
    • You get a second job for each character later, so don't panic about your early choices.
    • Any character can work fine with any job. You can certainly optimize, but it isn't necessary or even obvious. Because stats max out at 99, at high levels you're actually better off using a character that's technically "bad" for the job, because equipment will max out their stats anyway and the character's other stats will make them better overall. In the end, though, anything can work, don't worry.
    • Licenses do not stack between jobs. Rather, unlocking a license on one job unlocks the same license in the other job (if it exists). For instance, say you unlock a license that gives +200 HP on one job. If there is a +200 HP license on the other job, it'll be unlocked immediately rather than letting you choose it a second time to gain +400 HP. This also applies to stuff like Battle Lore (you have to look at the LP cost here since there's no other number associated with the license).
    • Swiftness (+10% action speed) is a very important license. A character can have, at most, 3 of these. Taking into account the previous bullet point, that means each character will need to have 1 job that has all three Swiftness available in order to max out their speed. This is recommended, but there can be good combos that only give 2 Swiftness as well, so don't get too hung up on this.
    • You gain no benefit from jobs that provide access to the same licenses. For instance, if you pick two combat-heavy jobs for a character that both get Heavy Armor, the second set of Heavy Armor licenses are basically wasted. It's usually better to get access to different gear instead. That said, sometimes access to magic or weapons trumps diversifying your armor options, especially if you're only going to want to wear one armor type anyway.
    • Generally speaking, light armor is the weakest classification of the 3. So, try to avoid giving a character two jobs that both give light armor. That said, light armor is better than in the original version still viable because Bubble can push your max HP over 9999 (even though the display will not go over 9999). This makes late-game light armor still provide some value with its HP increases.
    • Espers and Quickenings are required to unlock the extra licenses disconnected from your main board. Consult a guide for a quick-look table at what espers give access to what features. Combining jobs that both get good stuff from the same esper is good. Alternatively you can save an esper for someone else by combining with another job that has those licenses available without the disconnect (ex: Knight + White Mage, Knight won't require several of your espers to get good White Magic).
    Good combos (and why):
    • Knight + Bushi - In the early game you're just going to run this as a basic Knight (you should pick Knight as the first job). Late-game, you'll use Espers to get access to powerful White Magic for your Knight, enhanced by the Bushi's Magic Lore. You'll also get access to White Robes from the Bushi, which will combine with Knight's access to Excalibur to allow for insane damage. Apart from that, Katanas with cloth armor will be weaker than Greatswords with heavy armor, but your magic power is better in cloth, so you get some flexibility. In the early game, use Berserk to improve your Knight's damage.
    • White Mage + Machinist - This combo is probably a little overrated, but it's pretty effective. White Mage lacks offense (even late-game with Holy due to the long spell animation), but Machinist gives gun access, and guns ignore stats. Guns are not particularly powerful even in the best cases, but they're better than hitting dudes with rods. Measures can provide some extra survivability to your White Mage as well.
    • Archer + Red Battlemage - Archer grants the Burning Bow, which increases fire damage. Red Battlemage gets Ardor, which is the best fire magic spell. Obvious combo is awesome. Archer also gives you Swiftness access and light armor for its occasional use; otherwise you'll be rocking Red Battlemage's versatile collection of spells to be both backup healer and backup nuker. Maces and Shields become viable very late when the best of each become available, but stick with bows before then.
    • Monk + Knight/Uhlan/Bushi/Foebreaker - Monk has the largest number of Battle Lores available in the game, but it's stuck with Poles and Light Armor, both of which are mediocre most of the time. Pair this job with any of the heavy physical jobs listed above for great effect. Monk gains some powerful White Magic with espers; link this with Knight for the ultimate paladin, though you'll need tons of espers on a single character to do it. Until you get Telekinesis or Shades of Black, you'll have trouble hitting flying enemies with a Monk/Knight or Monk/Bushi (the other two have ranged options). Luckily you have 6 characters, so you can just swap them out in those cases. Since Poles can hit flying enemies, this also gives your Knight and Bushi options before Shades of Black or Telekinesis to hit flyers. Plus they tear through Flan enemy types (even if magic is still usually better).
    • Black Mage - No, I didn't list a combo job for Black Mage. That's because the second job is borderline irrelevant. Black Mage is far and away the most powerful offensive character in the majority of the game, probably only outclassed by a late-game berserked Excalibur / Holy Spear + White Robes user against Holy-weak enemies. You can mix this with other mage types for broader spell access (Black Mage will never run low on MP thanks to Warmage, so there's certainly room for utility spells outside combat), or you can mix with something like Monk for tons of HP and Swiftness (and the occasional physical option when you really need it). This job is so powerful I actually recommend multiples of them, even though it means you'll miss out on one or more other jobs.
    Assuming you decide to have duplicates of some job instead of covering them all, which are the ones you can leave out? The least useful jobs are probably the following, in this order:
    1. Machinist - Outside of NG-, the Machinist offers the least to the group. Guns, Measures, and Light Armor are the three worst equipment options, even if they do offer some occasional utility. It's not bad paired with a White Mage, but otherwise this is not a good job. If you pass on this, link your White Mage with Knight, Monk, or Black Mage instead probably (even though you lose some Swiftness with a few of those pairings).
    2. Bushi - This job just isn't all that effective outside of the specialized Knight combo (and maybe Monk). Katanas combo nicely, but because they rely on both physical and magic power, it's hard to optimize their damage. Bushi has few Battle Lores, which means it relies on a physical job to boost attack power, and that means all that magic power from cloth armor is going to waste. It'll suck not to be able to use the Masamune, but most of the time you'll find yourself wielding something else anyway.
    3. Uhlan - This is a solid job with great offensive capability, but it's entirely one-note. It lacks the critical late-game skills of the Foebreaker, the job-boosting capability of the Monk, or the survivability of the Knight. Late-game spears are incredibly powerful, but you can do without them. The biggest benefit of the Uhlan is that its spear melee weapon is capable of hitting flying foes, which makes it the best class to take those out. The downside is that there just aren't very many flying enemies that are legitimate threats (most of these are made weaker specifically because of limitations hitting them).
    And the most critical jobs, in order:
    1. White Mage - Yes, you can do without a White Mage in Zodiac Age if you very carefully apply your espers and mix your other jobs properly. Even if you do that, you'll still have less recovery capability than if you had just one White Mage job assigned. You probably don't need more than one of these, especially if you include a Red Battlemage and assign espers to your Knight and Monk (and you should do those things). But having one of these is really, really nice.
    2. Black Mage - This is the overall most powerful offensive job in Zodiac Age thanks to the higher number of Magic Lores, inherent ability to deal more than 9999 damage with a single spell, and ability to have concurrent spell animations in the end game. You should have at least one of these, and honestly I couldn't fault anyone that outfits all 6 characters with a Black Mage set. It's really just that good.
    3. Time Battlemage - It was tough to choose between this and Red Battlemage, but in the end I went with this Haste+Float machine. Both of those spells are critical, and on top of that Time Battlemage gets the versatile Crossbow set and Heavy Armor. It doesn't inherently combo with any particular job in an excellent way, but it brings something to anything you pair it with thanks to its Swiftness availability and mixed physical / spell set. It's not a bad idea to have 2 of these so that you can always have one out in your party. Maybe mix one with a spellcasting job like Black Mage and another with a physical job. Bushi and Monk seem like natural pairings for synergistic reasons, but Foebreaker might be an even better choice since that job is usually stuck mindlessly attacking with berserk until the late-game when its signature skills are available.

Fleur de Alys on
    Triptycho: A card-and-dice tabletop indie RPG currently in development and playtesting
  • Options
    simulacrumsimulacrum She/herRegistered User regular
    Au Ra
    ds8xspccyk6i.jpg

• Options
    Couldn't Bubble push your HP over 9999 in the original, too? I seem to remember that

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Fleur de AlysFleur de Alys Biohacker Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Hyur
    Huh, you're right. Never knew that!

EDIT: Also Poles can hit flying enemies too, so I updated the Monk combos to reflect that.

Fleur de Alys on
    Triptycho: A card-and-dice tabletop indie RPG currently in development and playtesting
  • Options
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Hyur
    simulacrum wrote: »
    ds8xspccyk6i.jpg

this is important

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    Roegadyn
    I'd love to know who made that

• Options
    In the IZJS I know that I ended with Basch wearing some kinda robes and he had over 90 in both Str and Mag, which made the Masamune I real strong

Wish I could remember the specific setup, it helped a lot wailing on Yiazmat

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Lalafell
    Y'shtola what's going on girl

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Miqo'te
    Y'shtola cosplaying Dr. Takemi is

Uh

Extremely important to me

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Au Ra
    Sadly I got that picture from someone on discord and they don't know the source either

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    The Sauce wrote: »

General Tips:
    • You get a second job for each character later, so don't panic about your early choices.
    • Any character can work fine with any job. You can certainly optimize, but it isn't necessary or even obvious. Because stats max out at 99, at high levels you're actually better off using a character that's technically "bad" for the job, because equipment will max out their stats anyway and the character's other stats will make them better overall. In the end, though, anything can work, don't worry.
    • Licenses do not stack between jobs. Rather, unlocking a license on one job unlocks the same license in the other job (if it exists). For instance, say you unlock a license that gives +200 HP on one job. If there is a +200 HP license on the other job, it'll be unlocked immediately rather than letting you choose it a second time to gain +400 HP. This also applies to stuff like Battle Lore (you have to look at the LP cost here since there's no other number associated with the license).
    • Swiftness (+10% action speed) is a very important license. A character can have, at most, 3 of these. Taking into account the previous bullet point, that means each character will need to have 1 job that has all three Swiftness available in order to max out their speed. This is recommended, but there can be good combos that only give 2 Swiftness as well, so don't get too hung up on this.
    • You gain no benefit from jobs that provide access to the same licenses. For instance, if you pick two combat-heavy jobs for a character that both get Heavy Armor, the second set of Heavy Armor licenses are basically wasted. It's usually better to get access to different gear instead. That said, sometimes access to magic or weapons trumps diversifying your armor options, especially if you're only going to want to wear one armor type anyway.
    • Generally speaking, light armor is the weakest classification of the 3. So, try to avoid giving a character two jobs that both give light armor. That said, light armor is better than in the original version still viable because Bubble can push your max HP over 9999 (even though the display will not go over 9999). This makes late-game light armor still provide some value with its HP increases.
    • Espers and Quickenings are required to unlock the extra licenses disconnected from your main board. Consult a guide for a quick-look table at what espers give access to what features. Combining jobs that both get good stuff from the same esper is good. Alternatively you can save an esper for someone else by combining with another job that has those licenses available without the disconnect (ex: Knight + White Mage, Knight won't require several of your espers to get good White Magic).
    Good combos (and why):
    • Knight + Bushi - In the early game you're just going to run this as a basic Knight (you should pick Knight as the first job). Late-game, you'll use Espers to get access to powerful White Magic for your Knight, enhanced by the Bushi's Magic Lore. You'll also get access to White Robes from the Bushi, which will combine with Knight's access to Excalibur to allow for insane damage. Apart from that, Katanas with cloth armor will be weaker than Greatswords with heavy armor, but your magic power is better in cloth, so you get some flexibility. In the early game, use Berserk to improve your Knight's damage.
    • White Mage + Machinist - This combo is probably a little overrated, but it's pretty effective. White Mage lacks offense (even late-game with Holy due to the long spell animation), but Machinist gives gun access, and guns ignore stats. Guns are not particularly powerful even in the best cases, but they're better than hitting dudes with rods. Measures can provide some extra survivability to your White Mage as well.
    • Archer + Red Battlemage - Archer grants the Burning Bow, which increases fire damage. Red Battlemage gets Ardor, which is the best fire magic spell. Obvious combo is awesome. Archer also gives you Swiftness access and light armor for its occasional use; otherwise you'll be rocking Red Battlemage's versatile collection of spells to be both backup healer and backup nuker. Maces and Shields become viable very late when the best of each become available, but stick with bows before then.
    • Monk + Knight/Uhlan/Bushi/Foebreaker - Monk has the largest number of Battle Lores available in the game, but it's stuck with Poles and Light Armor, both of which are mediocre most of the time. Pair this job with any of the heavy physical jobs listed above for great effect. Monk gains some powerful White Magic with espers; link this with Knight for the ultimate paladin, though you'll need tons of espers on a single character to do it. Until you get Telekinesis or Shades of Black, you'll have trouble hitting flying enemies with a Monk/Knight or Monk/Bushi (the other two have ranged options). Luckily you have 6 characters, so you can just swap them out in those cases. Since Poles can hit flying enemies, this also gives your Knight and Bushi options before Shades of Black or Telekinesis to hit flyers. Plus they tear through Flan enemy types (even if magic is still usually better).
    • Black Mage - No, I didn't list a combo job for Black Mage. That's because the second job is borderline irrelevant. Black Mage is far and away the most powerful offensive character in the majority of the game, probably only outclassed by a late-game berserked Excalibur / Holy Spear + White Robes user against Holy-weak enemies. You can mix this with other mage types for broader spell access (Black Mage will never run low on MP thanks to Warmage, so there's certainly room for utility spells outside combat), or you can mix with something like Monk for tons of HP and Swiftness (and the occasional physical option when you really need it). This job is so powerful I actually recommend multiples of them, even though it means you'll miss out on one or more other jobs.
    Assuming you decide to have duplicates of some job instead of covering them all, which are the ones you can leave out? The least useful jobs are probably the following, in this order:
    1. Machinist - Outside of NG-, the Machinist offers the least to the group. Guns, Measures, and Light Armor are the three worst equipment options, even if they do offer some occasional utility. It's not bad paired with a White Mage, but otherwise this is not a good job. If you pass on this, link your White Mage with Knight, Monk, or Black Mage instead probably (even though you lose some Swiftness with a few of those pairings).
    2. Bushi - This job just isn't all that effective outside of the specialized Knight combo (and maybe Monk). Katanas combo nicely, but because they rely on both physical and magic power, it's hard to optimize their damage. Bushi has few Battle Lores, which means it relies on a physical job to boost attack power, and that means all that magic power from cloth armor is going to waste. It'll suck not to be able to use the Masamune, but most of the time you'll find yourself wielding something else anyway.
    3. Uhlan - This is a solid job with great offensive capability, but it's entirely one-note. It lacks the critical late-game skills of the Foebreaker, the job-boosting capability of the Monk, or the survivability of the Knight. Late-game spears are incredibly powerful, but you can do without them. The biggest benefit of the Uhlan is that its spear melee weapon is capable of hitting flying foes, which makes it the best class to take those out. The downside is that there just aren't very many flying enemies that are legitimate threats (most of these are made weaker specifically because of limitations hitting them).
    And the most critical jobs, in order:
    1. White Mage - Yes, you can do without a White Mage in Zodiac Age if you very carefully apply your espers and mix your other jobs properly. Even if you do that, you'll still have less recovery capability than if you had just one White Mage job assigned. You probably don't need more than one of these, especially if you include a Red Battlemage and assign espers to your Knight and Monk (and you should do those things). But having one of these is really, really nice.
    2. Black Mage - This is the overall most powerful offensive job in Zodiac Age thanks to the higher number of Magic Lores, inherent ability to deal more than 9999 damage with a single spell, and ability to have concurrent spell animations in the end game. You should have at least one of these, and honestly I couldn't fault anyone that outfits all 6 characters with a Black Mage set. It's really just that good.
    3. Time Battlemage - It was tough to choose between this and Red Battlemage, but in the end I went with this Haste+Float machine. Both of those spells are critical, and on top of that Time Battlemage gets the versatile Crossbow set and Heavy Armor. It doesn't inherently combo with any particular job in an excellent way, but it brings something to anything you pair it with thanks to its Swiftness availability and mixed physical / spell set. It's not a bad idea to have 2 of these so that you can always have one out in your party. Maybe mix one with a spellcasting job like Black Mage and another with a physical job. Bushi and Monk seem like natural pairings for synergistic reasons, but Foebreaker might be an even better choice since that job is usually stuck mindlessly attacking with berserk until the late-game when its signature skills are available.

I'm a little late but this is fantastic and exactly what I needed to progress without fueling my JRPG job system anxiety. I thought I had to pick a class for everyone and no duplicates were allowed, it's good to hear that I can double up if I want on the secondary classes.

I really like this game, I think FFXII might be up there in my top 3 Final Fantasy games. I don't remember much about when I first played it, just that I remember some shenanigans with gambits and self-respawning enemies that allowed me to just leave my PS2 on overnight to grind.

Thetheroo on
  • Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    Roegadyn
    I don't mind the whole "buttering up the player" thing, because it ties into an interesting thing the story becomes after a while, especially after you hit that first set of credits

you keep doing impossible things, and the base story ends with you basically single-handedly saving the world, so it only makes sense for the way most other characters see you to reflect that

you've become Superman or Captain America or All Might or insert-inspirational-superhero-here, and your reputation now lets you solve problems practically just by walking into the room

in a roundabout way, and intentionally or not, everything after 2.0 is an exploration of what happens right after a typical JRPG's story ends, and both the power and limitations of being that kind of celebrity

now I'm still in the bridge from ARR to Heavensward, so it might shift into something totally different later on, but I'm digging what it is now

No, that remains a constant thread - you are the Warrior of Light, and woe to anyone who winds up on your bad side. By the end of Stormblood, you hold the following titles:
    Warrior of Light
    Godslayer/Eikonslayer
    Champion of Eorzea
    Savior of Ishgard
    Slayer of Nidhogg
    Grand Khan of the Azim Steppe
    Liberator of Doma
    Liberator of Ala Mhigo

There's a scene in the final story dungeon where a Temple Knight fighting in the background will shout to you "Ishgard remembers, Warrior of Light!" This even extends to crafting and gathering - all the 60-70 storylines for these classes begin with "yeah, you're the top artisan in the guild, why wouldn't we have you deal with this?"

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Roegadyn
    Did anybody ever post the 4.1 trailer in here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8dmQB2uMR4

turtleant on
    X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    Roegadyn
    Hahaha I just started the Dragoon job quests and this shit doesn't make sense in like 4 different ways now.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Larlar
    at 1:18 in that trailer, look at all that JP the crowd is getting!

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Roegadyn
    I saw an add about final fantasy tactics stuff in the new patch. Where and how do I get it

• Options
    Roegadyn
    Bucketman wrote: »
    I saw an add about final fantasy tactics stuff in the new patch. Where and how do I get it

Well, you wait till Tuesday and then you do the new 24 man raid and the quests to unlock it.

My understanding is normal mode 24 man's are doable through the raid finder without to much difficulty.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Roegadyn
    https://youtu.be/TAdBNaBQdVE

veteran rewards are changing

edit: I'm enjoying watching folks react to patch news even though it overwhelmingly effects stuff I'm not anywhere near seeing yet

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    Roegadyn
    Nice. No more having to wait another year or two before I can get the Tantalus and Leonhart outfits. Currently, I would get the 840 day reward Wild Rose outfit near the end of this month. Tantalus is 1080 days(240-ish days or 8 months away), Leonhart is 1440(600-ish days or 20 months away).

Now I'll be able to log in when 4.1 hits and I'll have them(or at least shortly afterward).

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Au Ra
    lulu outfit when

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    LarsLars Registered User regular
    lulu outfit when

Can't, they stopped displaying belt items in 2.0.

• Options
    Miqo'te
    The 24 man raids are just queued up through the duty finder.

It is almost like LFR in WoW, except mechanics tend to matter, especially in the final raid.

• Options
    Au Ra
    Found a source on that ffxivXP5 fanart

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Lalafell
    when are they making a fang or celes or ashe outfit please and thank you

• Options
    Miqo'te
    Well, I already have a squad glamour planned.

And it means I can use some outfits I am too lazy to switch to for my job glamours.

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Roegadyn
    Patch 4.1 Notes, Kinda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj3vL9CDqXc

Sorce on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    AretèAretè infiltrating neo zeed compoundRegistered User regular
    Hyur
    wow, this has to be the first time the ex roulette has included 4 dungeons.

ill probably still get temple every single time though.

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Miqo'te
    lol tuning the level 30 gladiator job quest enemies. I actually did that one pretty recently and was surprised at being nearly one-shot by the mages. Didn't think it was THAT hard though.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Miqo'te
    Summoner Ruin Situation!

Ruin straight upgraded permanently to Ruin III, potency is now 130 (down from 150), MP cost "reduced" assumedly brought in line with Ruin's, quick cast during Trance.
    Enhanced Ruin II replaces whatever upgraded Ruin/Ruin III to Ruin IV and instead upgrades Ruin II to Ruin IV, including quick cast effect.
    Devotion is all party members within 30 yalms, recast timer increased to 120s, and now increases damage dealt/damage reduced by a whopping 2%. Healing magic potency increase at 5%.

Summoned Chocobo now shows time left in party list!

EXP bar now includes commas!!!!!!!

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    Hyur
    Ilpala wrote: »

EXP bar now includes commas!!!!!!!

GOTY

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    Roegadyn
    They also cut the cast time of all summons in half and reduced their mp cost. Sustain is back. Also you can resize Demi Bahamut with a text command.

Changes sound pretty good to me.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    Roegadyn
    Oh forgot the most important SMN change

During Dreadwyrm Trance, Tri-bind becomes an honest to god AOE damage spell!

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Au Ra
    turtleant wrote: »
    Also you can resize Demi Bahamut with a text command.

up or down

liEt3nH.png
This discussion has been closed.