As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Skate or Die!

13»

• KilljoyKilljoy __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
  • LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2007
    Kill everyone.

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    k...

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Larlar=New hero

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Jolly-ollyJolly-olly Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    The sens keep topping their "worst november ever" curse. mmmmmaaaaan they look bad. i was losing all hope til they actually beat dallas.

and it was 3 periods of play, not 2 and "i suppose we can play the third period."

This team can't play with a 2 goal lead or more.

Jolly-olly on
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Jolly-olly wrote: »
    The sens keep topping their "worst november ever" curse. mmmmmaaaaan they look bad. i was losing all hope til they actually beat dallas.

and it was 3 periods of play, not 2 and "i suppose we can play the second period."

This team can't play with a 2 goal lead or more.

On an opposite note...

HOLY CRAP GO WINGS.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Ya the sens keep getting hurt...

Could be worse, we could be Toronto

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • PolagoPolago Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Oilers are hovering close to .500 now are decent enough fare. Nothing great but nothing horrid. If they keep it up things won't be as painful but they'll also not get a great draft pick either. Win some lose some seems to be the theme of the season for them though, so it fits. :)

Polago on
  • Jolly-ollyJolly-olly Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Polago wrote: »
    Oilers are hovering close to .500 now are decent enough fare. Nothing great but nothing horrid. If they keep it up things won't be as painful but they'll also not get a great draft pick either. Win some lose some seems to be the theme of the season for them though, so it fits. :)

They aren't making the playoffs

I couldn't resist trying to make an oiler fan cry.

Jolly-olly on
  • Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Weretaco wrote: »
    Please don't fuck up in the playoff again this year Canucks. Just give Linden 1 stanley cup so he can retire.

I'm glad I'm not alone in loving the canucks.

Linden's not allowed to retire, ever

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • PolagoPolago Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Jolly-olly wrote: »
    Polago wrote: »

They aren't making the playoffs

I couldn't resist trying to make an oiler fan cry.

Not much to cry about. If they make the playoffs it'll be a shock to everyone. :D

Polago on
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    GO LIGHTNING

PiptheFair on
    edited December 2007
    GO RED WINGS

Tonkka on
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Fuck yeah!

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Masked_MulletMasked_Mullet Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    go leafs?

Masked_Mullet on
  • ShoggothShoggoth Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I'm not really into sports at all but a few of my friends invite me over to watch Ducks games sometimes. I almost always fall asleep. I just can't sit through a whole game.

Shoggoth on
    11tu0w1.jpg
  • LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2007
    go leafs?

nope

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
    edited December 2007
    The wings actually lost a game.

BOO.

But I can't wait for this Buffalo/Pittsburgh matchup new years day... who's with me?

Tonkka on