Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

It's Steven's Universe, We All Just Live in It

19495969798100»

• GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    It totally does skew towards a younger audience than, say, Steven Universe. It's not as ambitious or as complex as Steven Universe (But hey, what is) but it's still good, and it's really funny.

And I love how it uses it simplistic design style to have absolutely great animation all the time.

Gundi on
    Stasis
  • Moth 13Moth 13 Volcaregular Registered User regular
    I love Boxman and his robot children.

GundiKing Riptor
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Bismuth OS - Operational 2019-07-12 - KeystoneRegistered User regular
    Didn't see it mentioned but STEVEN UNIVERSE: SAVE THE LIGHT, the video game, is releasing on PS4 October 31st and on XBOXONE November 1st.

cB557Dark Raven XCambiata
  • minirhyderminirhyder BerlinRegistered User regular
    Didn't see it mentioned but STEVEN UNIVERSE: SAVE THE LIGHT, the video game, is releasing on PS4 October 31st and on XBOXONE November 1st.

Any word on PC release?

• 21stCentury21stCentury Bismuth OS - Operational 2019-07-12 - KeystoneRegistered User regular
    minirhyder wrote: »

Any word on PC release?

I don't think it's getting one.

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    minirhyder wrote: »

Any word on PC release?

I don't think it's getting one.

TaUs7wJ.jpg

21stCenturyPeewiStasisStrikorminirhyderRandy ButternubbsCentipede DamascusRuldarCambiata
  • Emerlmaster999Emerlmaster999 Scarf Prince Registered User regular
    Switch please.

This discussion has been closed.