As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

CF Phalla Signup List

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    kime

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    Now watch nobody have anything to run after waiting so long for colors to come back.

It'll be like the AHCA all over again.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Now watch nobody have anything to run after waiting so long for colors to come back.

It'll be like the AHCA all over again.

I have been working on this [phalla]tustional convention for like 7 years....

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Oh, color's back! The gap in Phalla games gave me some ideas for a theme on a mostly vanilla game (relative to many of my other games) that I can finish writing up this weekend...

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    As promised, a new game is up. The Colorless Phalla awaits you.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    So, Colorless Phalla ended yesterday with a Saturated win. Floor is open for a new game if anyone is ready.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    So, Colorless Phalla ended yesterday with a Saturated win. Floor is open for a new game if anyone is ready.

Well..
    I could just blatantly steal your Phalla's setting and throw a new one up.

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Got inspired by some stuff to start putting a phalla together. Still hammering out mechanics but it'll involve some of my customary ridiculousness. I'd appreciate if someone could be a sounding board and help me run it.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    I should perhaps point out that the above is a link to my new Phalla and also a reference to the year (?) that I've spent deliberating on different, not being played right now, ideas

• Options
    DoctorstrongbadDoctorstrongbad Registered User regular
    Has anybody ever tried running Axis & Allies on here? If so, how did it go?

• Options
    Looking for reserves for my Phalla

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    I will reserve and play a double role

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    The Colour Wheel has result in a CULT VICTORY
    And also Baidol wins too, due to host malfeasance.

• Options
    BlackSpiralDancerBlackSpiralDancer Registered User new member
    Where can I find a BattleStar game?

• Options
    BlackSpiralDancerBlackSpiralDancer Registered User new member
    BSG game

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    BSG game

I think you are better suited looking at this thread?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Would people be interested in a Twin Peaks : The Return game? Once the season is over.

• Options
    Egos wrote: Β»
    Would people be interested in a Twin Peaks : The Return game? Once the season is over.

I've never seen Twin Peaks, and probably not going to anytime soon.

I'm interested in more games though, yes!

Steam profile
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited August 2017
    I am interested in getting the following role:

You are an inanimate chunk of tree. You have a message for someone but inanimate

Powers (choose one per night):

Lurk in a darkened room on the floor and hope someone stubs their toe on you - Anyone targeting you will be roleblocked.
    Conscript an insane woman to carry you around - Any abilities targeting you will instead target your target.
    Have a message for you - PM the host a message and a target. If they can hear you they'll get the message. ( They can't hear you. You can't talk.)

Win Condition: Successfully deliver a message.

I should probably finish my game up. I'll shoot for something third week of September.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    Lynch made things a bit more complex.... If anyone here has watched The Return and would like to help me figure things out- the help would be greatly appreciated.

• Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Egos wrote: Β»
    Lynch made things a bit more complex.... If anyone here has watched The Return and would like to help me figure things out- the help would be greatly appreciated.

I'd definitely volunteer to help out however I could with lore or roles, although I can't offer anything with phalla mechanics beyond the basics

I was originally gonna try to run a Twin Peaks phalla way-way back in the day, although I'm similarly not 100% as to what exactly that would look like after wrapping up season three

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    If it looks like poorly balanced insanity then it's true to source. If it becomes balanced somehow we'll muddle through.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    "The White Lodge can communicate twice daily with the village, but at a randomly assigned time each day, only to be shared with the least active villager. Also, they can only communicate via black and white pictures of rabbits taken before the 1950s"

• Options
    incidentally, I was actually gonna answer clarifications with ominous gifs

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    a8g92qdzd9gb.gif

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    I'm working on a Nightmare Before Christmas game. Give me some time and hopefully I will have it up before Halloween.

• Options
    I'm bored of not having any games. I've got a mini about ready to go. It's tweakable for balance, does anyone have some time to help me take a look at this that doesn't want to/can't play?

@Grunt's Ghosts I'm assuming your game won't be up for another couple weeks, closer to Halloween, let me know if that's incorrect and I can easily postpone. I don't want to step on toes, but I think we've had enough of a Phalla break and I'd like to get things started again.

Steam profile
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Speaking of the Halloween, I've gotten a sudden burst of insight. Picture if you may, a return to the terrible and twisted Whatley Manor. Just when you thought it was safe to phalla again...

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    Go ahead an run yours. I am almost done with mine (Just writing role PMs) but I will be busy next week to run it.

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Let's all run ours at the same time.
    In the same thread.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I was just thinking that. It would be glorious. I'll even run my first game ever, which involves conversions based on the results for votes for other concurrent games...

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    Tri-Phalla!

• Options
    OK, cool. If I can get someone to look over this then, I'll put signups up today/tomorrow maybe. Then probably start on Monday.

If no one looks over it, I'll probably do the same thing, but it'll have a smaller guarantee of balance :P. It's not super crazy but I'm not the best balancer so...

Steam profile
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    That's ok. I guarantee to whine and complain about the balance regardless! :p
    I'm excited to brush off the phalla dust.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Anyone remember how to change the size of text?

I thought it was just like
    [size=4]hello[/size]

or something, but that's not working.

Example of it not working.

Steam profile
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Looks like vanilla bug, color is back but size is still missing.

Gonna check something else while I'm at it:

Geth roll 4p4

e: yep, combinatorics still crashes PHP

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    Infidel wrote: Β»
    Looks like vanilla bug, color is back but size is still missing.

Gonna check something else while I'm at it:

Geth roll 4p4

e: yep, combinatorics still crashes PHP

Oh I remember that thread from a while ago: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/211109/bbcode-size-no-longer-applies-span-style-font-size. Lots of things got fixed, not size though :(

Anyways.

I made a game! Everyone come sign up, it's been forever since we played. Now you all have to suffer through my game :P

Steam profile
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Hmmmm.

I didn't realize how quickly time flew from the last game I ran. I suppose I should finish work on episode 3 of Vampire Phalla.