As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Butter Battle [chat]

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Eh nevermind no I'm not, Seth McFarlane's face annoys me too much I can't do it

But the DC was 15, you were on the nose there.

What was my modifier? I'm not sure I have +3 in anything!

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    what kind of fucked joke poll is this

No kerrygold

No plugra

Yeah no kerrygold no sale this chat is bad

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    WEST COAST

Uh, combination of your Constitution (+1) and atmospheric conditions. (+2)

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    @Hakkekage come over and take a kitten home to celebrate your 20 miles.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    WEST COAST

It's the Mr Peanutbutter modifier

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    NSDFRandNSDFRand FloridaRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    The best butter I ever had was on the flight to Kuwait City airport. It was a European airline and the little butter cup, the little wedge of brie. Why can't our airline food, or our food in general be that good?

I had a similar experience in Costa Rica with beef. Also all of their other food. We are doing something wrong because Guanacaste produces the most flavorful beef I've ever had. Costa Rica should not have better burgers than the US.

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Joke option Country Crock
    Six wrote: »

wtf why you got kittens m8

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Hakkekage wrote: »

Look what we discovered last night!
    ZPD5rmIl.jpg

Six on
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    I dunno man, I've been several different countries myself and food varies a lot in quality there, too.

• Options
    EAST COAST
    Plugra and Kerry Gold are kinda bougie

• Options

ZPD5rmIl.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Options

ZPD5rmIl.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Liv is apparently going to keep two as barn cats named Goblin and something else I can't remember at the moment.

• Options
    getting in the car rn

also how spooky is it that you found a litter of black kittens in your haunted barn on Friday the 13th in the month of Halloween

OooOOoOOooOooooOoOOoOooOo

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    WEST COAST
    NSDFRand wrote: »
    The best butter I ever had was on the flight to Kuwait City airport. It was a European airline and the little butter cup, the little wedge of brie. Why can't our airline food, or our food in general be that good?

I had a similar experience in Costa Rica with beef. Also all of their other food. We are doing something wrong because Guanacaste produces the most flavorful beef I've ever had. Costa Rica should not have better burgers than the US.

I don't know I've had some amazing burgers here in the US. I've also had some pretty awful ones too. This extends for most foods I've encountered in my travels. It depends on where you eat.

Though you can get some consistently amazing (and cheap) octopus dishes in the riviera maya down in Mexico

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    getting in the car rn

also how spooky is it that you found a litter of black kittens in your haunted barn on Friday the 13th in the month of Halloween

I hadn't realized the Friday the 13th connection, but we definitely appreciated the blackness and the All Hallow's Eve.

Also they're in the good barn, not the haunted barn. I saw Finn chasing them the other day but I thought they were groundhogs that for some reason looked like black kittens, which in hindsight makes me a moron according to my wife.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Oh, by the way [chat], 70 years ago today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-mXNPhTdtk

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    The month of Halloween, right after the month of School is back

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular

Kerry gold costs the same as the other stupid butter

Guys don't you remember when I discovered it late august and wouldn't shut up about it in chat

$3 is not bougie

• Options
    Shark put together a raid then immediately canceled it when porp changed her mind

@Organichu my life

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    WEST COAST
    This Realm Grinder game is cool.

Also, on my first soft reset, I gained 420 gems.

*smonk the weeb*

• Options
    EAST COAST
    navgoose wrote: »
    I dunno man, I've been several different countries myself and food varies a lot in quality there, too.

Certainly. I'm not trying to claim that all food available in the US is garbage. We have some great food (BBQ, Soul, imported foods from immigrant communities).

And for some reason the European airlines really liked serving 3 bean salad which by the fourth 24+hour flight made me want to vomit. So that is definitely a negative.

• Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    SCar barely beats Tennessee. Mostly because of a mix of Tenn wasting time and us, somehow, holding them for a full set of downs on the goal line.

Wheeeeew that was dumb but good result.

• Options
    EAST COAST

Guys don't you remember when I discovered it late august and wouldn't shut up about it in chat

$3 is not bougie

I think it's the same price for half the size. I will retract my criticism if I'm wrong about that.

• Options

Im sorry it seems like its heckin halloween month around here what with all the spookems and scaries and frights mister

• Options
    getting in the car rn

I hadn't realized the Friday the 13th connection, but we definitely appreciated the blackness and the All Hallow's Eve.

Also they're in the good barn, not the haunted barn. I saw Finn chasing them the other day but I thought they were groundhogs that for some reason looked like black kittens, which in hindsight makes me a moron according to my wife.

I'm glad Finn didn't manager to catch one D:

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

$3 is not bougie

I think it's the same price for half the size. I will retract my criticism if I'm wrong about that.

Yeah, Kerrygold comes in 8 ounces and Land 'o Lakes is a pound.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    EAST COAST
    At a local major mid-tier grocery chain:

16oz storebrand butter - $3.49

8oz Kerrygold - $3.99

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular

Im sorry it seems like its heckin halloween month around here what with all the spookems and scaries and frights mister

boo

• Options
    EAST COAST
    NSDFRand wrote: »

I don't know I've had some amazing burgers here in the US. I've also had some pretty awful ones too. This extends for most foods I've encountered in my travels. It depends on where you eat.

Though you can get some consistently amazing (and cheap) octopus dishes in the riviera maya down in Mexico

I agree that it is very likely that there exists in the United States consistently amazing burgers. I think part of impact for me was how relatively inexpensive it was. It tasted like what I would expect from a $50+ burger but was less than $10. We were also in the major beef producing province so it was likely cheaper to get because of proximity.

• Options
    WEST COAST
    Geth roll 1d4

1. Draw
    2. Game
    3. Design
    4. Watch

1d4 1 [1d4=1]

• Options
    getting in the car rn

I'm glad Finn didn't manager to catch one D:

I'm sure he would have just cuddled them.

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    $50 burger O_o

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    Trace wrote: »

boo

i went looking for a frightened reaction gif but instead I found goth vampire Doctor Who

tumblr_lvak6ssqf11qfkaqso1_500.gif

I'm into it

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Trace wrote: »

boo

i went looking for a frightened reaction gif but instead I found goth vampire Doctor Who

tumblr_lvak6ssqf11qfkaqso1_500.gif

I'm into it

Nosferatwho

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Oh, by the way [chat], 70 years ago today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-mXNPhTdtk

One of the top searches when looking up chuck yeager is "when did chuck yeager die?"

He's still alive!

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    awwwww jea

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Nosferatwho

This deserves recognition.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Oh god I started back on blood pressure medicine today and I forgot about the short term side effects

My head

It is a ball of pain

• Options
    giphy.gif

omg

This discussion has been closed.