As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Do not commit suicide

Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm aRegistered User, Disagreeable regular
You are loved

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    It takes me 5 minutes to get the parts to my pistol and do it
    5 good minutes to think about it

That anti suicide video they made us watch when I came back from Afghanistan still was eye opening
    and sadly I knew of 3 people that did it during that break :(

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    @Keith

Yes you are. Don't ever forget that.

• ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    @keith maybe I'm just drunk but I hope you're okay. Please reply to the thread.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    It's 3:16am in Baltimore. He's not replying to my text message but I'm sure he's sleeping right now.

• existexist Registered User regular
    Keith. You are my favorite. Be safe

UmPiq.png
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Me from four years ago:
    Confession I guess. I suffer from Major Depressive Disorder. I have been suicidal. I've been hospitalized four times and attempted suicide once. I know it's bad, but I promise you it will get better if you seek help. I don't really have the words right now to express the depths of emotion this brings up in me, but let me put it like this:

I've been down all week. Not leaving the house, sleeping all day, eating a bunch of junk food. It's been a bad week for me. But you know what? I'll still sit up and type on this shitty phone keyboard just to let you guys out there know that I haven't given up hope and neither should you.

It gets better. Please do everything you can to take care of yourselves.

Don't give up hope.

It gets better

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    pfft, you aren't my dad. And if you were i would tell you stuff it for being a hypocrite.

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Wait, what the fuck is going on?

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    No seriously, is Keith all right, or is something happening?

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    I hope you got some better help un-named poster.
    This random internet guy proved unable to say the right things.

This discussion has been closed.