As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Android App for 2017

goggle1977goggle1977 Registered User new member
The links on the site and searching the play store all get me to the 2016 guide book. What am I missing?

Can someone link me directly to the 2017 app or is it not out yet?

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I don't believe it's out yet.

• Options
    goggle1977goggle1977 Registered User new member
    Ah, thanks, I just got my badge in the mail and it had a QR code to the app (doesn't work) so I assumed they must have sorted it by now.

• Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    Badges are sometimes mailed before the app is released. Check again in a week or so.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    UseR2006UseR2006 MelbourneRegistered User regular
    11 days out and the app still hasn't been updated, though the guidebooks webpage says 2017 but links to the 2016 app?
    Also curious as to when we will see the floorplan layout for the main expo spaces....

"I know you've been online.... There are lots of people that don't have that voice, that makes them ask themselves if what they make is shit or not." [img][/img]WJnjIS1.png
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    tomandjebinspacetomandjebinspace Registered User regular
  • Options
    McFoulMcFoul Registered User regular
    Abit odd that Pax Unplugged has an app, not sure what it contains or if its schedule is updated, but its over a month away. PaxAus is less than a fortnight away but no android app? Is the Paxaus iPhone app updated?

• Options
    tomandjebinspacetomandjebinspace Registered User regular
    It's live guys. Finally