As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Uncharted!] You used to Chloe on my cell phone

1202122232426»

• Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Let's compromise and remove all chase scenes from future Uncharted because they're never not awful

"SURPRISE THERE'S A VEHICLE SHOOTING A GUN AT YOU, FIND THE ONE PATH OUT OF HERE!" has never been engaging or fun

Hard disagree, those are my favorite parts

Like the Madagascar car stuff in 4? Incredible, I still pop Uncharted 4 in just to replay it

• Options
    Also playing Lost Legacy makes me really want to play Uncharted 4 MP again

I feel like I'm the only person on Earth who thinks the multiplayer in these games is really good

• Options
    AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    My only disappointment with the Uncharted series was the early promise of some kind of Indy style supernatural element. And while there was some extraordinary elements, it was generally just some kind of ancient organic thing.

3 is the worst, worst story, worst enemies, worst everything.

4 is a bit boring because it's just greedy pirates. They aren't the focal point, but they're not that interesting.

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Just finished
    I could play several, several more games of the trio of Chloe, Nadine, and Sam

Chloe and Nadine's friendship feels very natural and earned and I will never get tired of them constantly shitting on Sam

Troy Baker is so good at playing Sam's minor sleaze and overconfidence being undercut at every turn
    Mr. G wrote: »
    Chloe, Nadine, Sam Drake, and that little girl from the beginning of Lost Legacy

an unstoppable team

also I had no idea this would turn out to be the case when I wrote that, Sam hadn't even shown up yet

Mr. G on
    6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    I started playing this today, I'm up to Chapter Six.

It's very good!

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I am playing this. It is super good. Wish all Uncharted gave you a bracelet of collectible finding. It is very useful.

Also it is making me want to replay the old ones. Might get the collection knowing full well they won't all hold up well.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Just finished this

I'm more than okay if Naughty Dog just wants to keep the series going with Chloe and Nadine Ross as the leads

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Just finished this

I'm more than okay if Naughty Dog just wants to keep the series going with Chloe and Nadine Ross as the leads

I am not finished yet but I already agree 100% and not just because of my love of Farscape and continuing to want to see Claudia Black in things.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Just finished this

I am not finished yet but I already agree 100% and not just because of my love of Farscape and continuing to want to see Claudia Black in things.

See, Chloe was always kind of a nothing character for me in this series, and so was Claudia Black by extension

But this game for a lot for me as far as she goes

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Finished this

It was mostly good! Aside from a vehicle chase and the entire last chapter it was good times
    Ending it with an MIA track was awesome though

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    a game about two women of color ending with them beating the fuck out of a dude preaching ethnic cleansing was...pretty good

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    A thing I definitely said multiple times while playing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KK14lsnUyE

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    I just beat this. 'twas very good. Had some fun taking pictures along the way and these were some of my favorites:

Chapter 5
    01c1p2adxuyd.jpg

9zgi4rhxcl93.jpg

Chapter 6
    ddk71b5zooij.jpg

Chapter 8
    ljdn0pp75tu2.jpg

I can't remember if 4's photo-mode let you manipulate the sun's position, but if not, that was a great addition.

• Options
    Just finished this.

I would 1000% buy a full series with these two and a half characters as leads and buy them at full price day one.

• Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    Just beat this. I think I liked it better than 4. The shorter playtime meant it was better paced than 4, which kind of stretched on a bit too long, and this game definitely had the best finale setpiece of any of the games.

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited September 2017
    The Ringer's gaming podcast Recent Releases talked to the writer of Lost Legacy. One of the things he mentioned was that before they settled on Chloe and India, they were looking at having the game take place in the Chinese countryside and Hong Kong and good lord do I want to see Naughty Dog's take on that.

Edit: Oh, son of a...
    The line about "you don't have to worry about Nathan Drake, he's out of the picture" is because Sam is in there and Chloe doesn't want Nadine to know that. Totally missed that.

David_T on
    euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    Been playing through the Uncharted collection. Finished 1 and started 2 and wow. The difference is amazing. 1 looked okay uprezed but 2 still looks fantastic!

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I think I'm near the end of this, but I've thought that like 5 times do far. It definitely fits the description of "more than dlc, not quite a full game". I've been loving it, though. Chloe and Nadine are great together

Not sure what chapter it was but
    I was a little drunk and when you found the trapped elephant,
    then freed it and rode it I actually teared up a little

I think this is the first game that makes me wish I had a 4k TV and ps4 pro

• Options
    I never expected one of Naughty Dog's trademark tricks to be the grandeur of nature

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    edited October 2017

Naughty Dog has responded to a former employee coming out and saying a higher-up sexually harassed him and was fired as a result by saying “actually, none of that happened” and man I am just so bummed out right now

Mr. G on
    6F32U1X.png