As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Butter Battle [chat]

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Work is so easy and meaningless and I just get a check and go home

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    My work is meaningful and hard and I don't get paid well. We trade yes?!!

• KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I always find it funny how the writing in old SNES game manuals is so awful.

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Just kidding. Not here to minimize you. I totes understand.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    WEST COAST
    My work is meaningless and doesn't pay well, and i've been stuck there so long that I no longer feel able to escape.

EDIT: But I am planning a power move to do something about it soon.

21stCentury on
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    I am buying shadow of war as soon as my gigabit internet is installed just to see how fast it downloads

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Spookperson is funny but I had to stop following them because of their political hot takes. It makes me sad.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    WEST COAST
    Ludious wrote: »
    I am buying shadow of war as soon as my gigabit internet is installed just to see how fast it downloads

Get 仁王 Complete Edition on Steam, it's 100 GB big and I hear it's good.

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST

Gimme those gigabits bby

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    WEST COAST
    Burnage wrote: »
    Count and motility okay?

I literally just got given one word for the results. So I guess everything's fine? I was honestly expecting a little more detail.

I want to jerk off into a cup and learn about my sperm

Except forget the doctor

And also forget the cup and clinic

WEST COAST
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Count and motility okay?

I literally just got given one word for the results. So I guess everything's fine? I was honestly expecting a little more detail.

Except forget the doctor

Boy do I have a spell for you.

EAST COAST
    Count and motility okay?

Except forget the doctor

That’s ok because Fuzzy can do it izombie style

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Count and motility okay?

Except forget the doctor

Something something awwww skeet skeet

WEST COAST
    Count and motility okay?

Except forget the doctor

That’s ok because Fuzzy can do it izombie style

With hot sauce?

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    WEST COAST

I, too, would like context but at the same time, I find it humorous how big a baby scott adams is.

EAST COAST
    That’s the context. Spookperson probably needled him with stuff like that until he blocked them.

That’s the frizzle specialty.

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Hmm everyone is super mad at James corden for making jokes about Weinstein. Seems counterproductive

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    After I poo, I drag my anus along the carpet to clean and exfoliate.

Also good morning.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    This sounds cool. Small Morrowind spoilers.
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Magas_Volar

edited October 2017
    WEST COAST
    That’s the context. Spookperson probably needled him with stuff like that until he blocked them.

That’s the frizzle specialty.

I meant, like... does Adams hate that still from the dilbert cartoon or?

21stCentury on
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    WEST COAST
    I got a package from Ukraine. It is great.

There are no less than 44 stamps on it. And the address has been partially translated into Cyrillic. It's addressed to:
    Mojo Jojo (Mojo Йойо)

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    WEST COAST
    48 stamps. There's a little cluster of another four a little away from the rest of the stamp block

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    48 stamps. There's a little cluster of another four a little away from the rest of the stamp block

These represent Crimea.

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Yeah, I get that Scott Adams is whiny bab for blocking them, I just don't know what the deal with the image is.

vRyue2p.png
  • AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Count and motility okay?

Except forget the doctor

So what’s stopping you?

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Yeah, I get that Scott Adams is whiny bab for blocking them, I just don't know what the deal with the image is.

Mpreg

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    WEST COAST
    Good morning chat how are ...
    Elendil wrote: »

• Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Is the dog the father?

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    WEST COAST
    I need to get up and eat, but a cat is on my back, help??

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    so i would really like some coffee but i've got some stomach bug thing going on and coffee would probably very much not help that situation

but also coffee

Allegedly a voice of reason.
    EAST COAST
    I'm glad Dilbert sucks and always sucked so there's no challenging feelings about how much Scott Adams sucks.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

rip

Allegedly a voice of reason.
    WEST COAST

Requiescat in pace

EAST COAST
    Chanus you can't just

not drink any coffee

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

RIP

u7stthr17eud.png
    WEST COAST
    Sorry shiv but as you can see the experts all agree

You are already dead

WEST COAST
    I'm glad Dilbert sucks and always sucked so there's no challenging feelings about how much Scott Adams sucks.

The cartoon was funny and clever. I don’t know if Adams worked on it at all.

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    EAST COAST

It's a pity, the cartoon was excellent.

This discussion has been closed.