As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Butter Battle [chat]

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Chanus you can't just

not drink any coffee

looks at coffee

looks at stomach

looks at coffee

looks at stomach

sweats

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    I know two people just said it, and I never saw it myself, but that can't be true can it? Both of you re-watch every episode with a critical eye and reevaluate.

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    WEST COAST
    The cartoon was good?

Who knew

I honestly assumed it would be terrible

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    WEST COAST
    desc wrote: »
    Sorry shiv but as you can see the experts all agree

You are already dead

私はまう死んでいる(T_T)

• SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    There are Dilbert strips that made me laugh.

Scott Adams has gone round the bend, though.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    WEST COAST
    I know two people just said it, and I never saw it myself, but that can't be true can it? Both of you re-watch every episode with a critical eye and reevaluate.

It was nothing like the strips.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i vaguely remember watching and liking the cartoon

but it was so long ago who knows what kind of idiot i was back then

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    WEST COAST
    Depression: the worst?

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    WEST COAST
    Shivahn wrote: »

It sucks but can be overcome. Ganbare!

• SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    One of the things that sucks about being depressed is that it makes you feel like you’ve always been depressed, which is depressing.

can you feel the struggle within?
    WEST COAST
    Six wrote: »
    One of the things that sucks about being depressed is that it makes you feel like you’ve always been depressed, which is depressing.

Another thing that sucks is « knowing » you’re not really depressed and thinking your just making it up for attention. That’s what I hate the most.

WEST COAST
    Shivahn wrote: »

It sucks but can be overcome. Ganbare!

Easy for me to say, I'm not the depressed one :P

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

Dressed to Depress

WEST COAST

Also: anhedonia and it being hard to do things that are good for you

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    I also remember the Dilbert cartoon being funny but short lived.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    omae wa mou shindeiru

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
    I'm at the point in my life where everyone i liked as a kid is either a racist now or dead

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    There's always that heartbreak when you discover the writer you like has a website and oh look a forum I wonder whether he's active on it oh wow it certainly seems so I wonder what he says oh here is a thread about muslims oh no reverse reverse.

I'm at the point in my life where everyone i liked as a kid is either a racist now or dead

Don't forget the convicted child molesters.

Bogart wrote: »

or serial rapists!

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Have the new founding fathers called for the purge yet?

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Joke option Country Crock
    @wandering @Arch @desc @ other very nice people who know good things

i gotta try to make a tofu burrito tonight. i've never cooked or bought tofu.

please advise. ;-;

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    EAST COAST

or serial rapists!
    We still have Tom Hanks...who I'm still suspicious of. Nobody is that nice Mr. Hanks. I got my eyes on you.

zepherin wrote: »

or serial rapists!
    We still have Tom Hanks...who I'm still suspicious of. Nobody is that nice Mr. Hanks. I got my eyes on you.

I'm old enough to remember when bill cosby was america's dad

WEST COAST
    wandering Arch desc @ other very nice people who know good things

i gotta try to make a tofu burrito tonight. i've never cooked or bought tofu.

please advise. ;-;

Ok, so, tofu: buying it is a lot like ordering at a store. You go and pick it up, then bring it to the front and exchange money for ownership of it. It's a bit tricky, but I think you can do it. Hope that helps!

or serial rapists!

He just released a book of short stories. Let me just look at the list of contents.
    1. Muslims Are Evil (page 1)
    2. The Jewish Lies (page 78)

uh oh

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST

or serial rapists!

The Cosby Show was an institution

edited October 2017
    EAST COAST

or serial rapists!

He was your dad till you were 18...

zepherin on
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Due the biggest hurdle in tofu is getting the moisture out. Put it between two tea towels and put a heavy book on top of it. A tofu press works best obviously. After that you pretty much treat tofu like meat. Cut it to the appropriate size and cook it in a pan with seasonings just like you would a lean meat.

• MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Due the biggest hurdle in tofu is getting the moisture out. Put it between two tea towels and put a heavy book on top of it. A tofu press works best obviously. After that you pretty much treat tofu like meat. Cut it to the appropriate size and cook it in a pan with seasonings just like you would a lean meat.

If you have a good sauce and have time marinating tofu is a good idea. The stuff absorbs flavors like woah.

Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
    I also remember the Dilbert cartoon being funny but short lived.

yeah my familiarity with Dilbert is mostly from the cartoon which I recall as funny. I don't have any fondness for the comic.

steam_sig.png

what on earth is a tea towel and where do i find a book

steam_sig.png
  • milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular

or serial rapists!

He just released a book of short stories. Let me just look at the list of contents.
    1. Muslims Are Evil (page 1)
    2. The Jewish Lies (page 78)

uh oh

Man, a 77 page story is not very short.

I ate an engineer

what on earth is a tea towel and where do i find a book

A towel for your tea. You should also have a tea chair, tea table and tea cutlass. Did no one get you house-warming gifts?

WEST COAST
    We press with paper towels and a plate + cast iron pan and maybe cans of stuff

Is there another name for a tea towel in parts of the US?

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    EAST COAST

Kitchen towel.

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    tea?
    do you mean sweet tea

• A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    (can't wake up)

wake me up inside

(can't wake up)

save me from the night owl i've become

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Never heard anyone call it a tea towel.

Do you have the rest of the alphabet?

This discussion has been closed.