As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Butter Battle [chat]

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    WEST COAST
    ronya wrote: »
    Bike share services here are usually treated as a municipal service designed to reduce load on other forms of transit and typically are not expected to make money. The attachment of money to the share system is basically just there to prevent people from taking and keeping as many bikes as they want.

docklessness makes their usefulness as last mile much better

practical omnipresence is nice too

Cambridge has a new dockless bike share scheme but the density is too low to be usefuk

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    does having a fetish for kung fu girls make you a feminist now

yes elendil

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Alien: Isolation would be a significantly better game if it were about half the length.

It kind of transitions slowly from a scary game to a game about briskly walking about doing chores while being interrupted every few minutes.

I mean I guess I also decided to play on ultra-difficult because "it would be scarier" and guess what no the 101st time the Alien kills you it's actually extremely not scary.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    We had every Calvin and Hobbes collection, every Far Side collection, most Fox Trot collections, a couple Sherman's Lagoons, and I think one Dilbert one.

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Elldren wrote: »
    Ffffffffff

Why do TERFs exist fffffff

Cause minorities can still hate other minorities. And ones that are trying to be a part of your group even more so.

I still wonder if women in general aren't more excepting of trans folks of their group than men though. It seems like they would be.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    EAST COAST

yes elendil
    okay now how about a fetish for spider women

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    EAST COAST

To be fair, having girls who kick ass wasn't entirely why Whedon got famous or popular in feminist circles. It was what he did with their characters and storylines in their shows, and back then this was pioneering television. Now days you'll see ten Buffy clones on Netflix.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    I will go back to Alien: Isolation once I've cleared off DA:I. Which will be a while, I think. I've cleared out most areas of all quests now except the DLC ones, so I'll probably go back to the main campaign for a bit and giggle at how far I've out-levelled all the bad guys. 70 hours in.

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    @Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud no! My husbando brought a portable drying rack to our last apt and I sometimes used it to dry nice sweaters and other stuff that couldn't go in a dryer

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    EAST COAST

yes elendil

Yes. Loving this show as a kid made me the feminist I am today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xao_sF3aAo0

• Options
    EAST COAST
    Burnage wrote: »
    I'm at the point in my life where everyone i liked as a kid is either a racist now or dead

Uhh
    Hmm

Mark Hamill seems cool
    Patrick Stewart has those very good videos where he loves his dog

I'm dreading any awful revelations going on with the MCU, and Netflix. We already have a casualty with
    Joss Whedon.

... we do?

Kind of. You didn't hear about his scandal?

http://www.vulture.com/2017/08/joss-whedons-ex-wife-calls-him-a-feminist-hypocrite.html

I mean

That was obvious

How so

I never heard anything about him banging his employees

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Oh no... I asked for a standing desk a while ago and they finally installed it but you can't adjust the screen direction anymore... I can't shield my second monitor from the door... oh gos

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options

yes elendil

giving new meaning to the term slinging webs

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    @Bogart let me know when you’re done with DAI and I’ll tell you the tragedy of my last playthrough

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Burnage wrote: »
    I'm at the point in my life where everyone i liked as a kid is either a racist now or dead

Uhh
    Hmm

Mark Hamill seems cool
    Patrick Stewart has those very good videos where he loves his dog

I'm dreading any awful revelations going on with the MCU, and Netflix. We already have a casualty with
    Joss Whedon.

... we do?

Kind of. You didn't hear about his scandal?

http://www.vulture.com/2017/08/joss-whedons-ex-wife-calls-him-a-feminist-hypocrite.html

I mean

That was obvious

How so

I never heard anything about him banging his employees

Oh I was more talking about his fetishization of his female characters

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    EAST COAST
    Narcotics, muscle relaxers, benzodiazepines, and NSAIDs onboard

T-19 minutes

• Options
    Atomika wrote: »

T-19 minutes

sounds like a hell of a vegas weekend

• Options
    YoshisummonsYoshisummons You have to let the dead vote, otherwise you'd just kill people you disagree with!Registered User regular

T-19 minutes
    A spoonful of bezosiazepines makes the medicine go down.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    EAST COAST

T-19 minutes

I need 2 of those, but patients are now pretty much not allowed to get the first and third one no matter what.

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    It's mind-boggling to me that anyone in the entire world would take a letter written by someone's ex-spouse at face value.

• Options
    tonsil stones are gross

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    wandering Arch desc @ other very nice people who know good things

i gotta try to make a tofu burrito tonight. i've never cooked or bought tofu.

please advise. ;-;
    @DasUberEdward I've never been that great at cooking tofu, so here's an article:

http://www.seriouseats.com/2014/02/vegan-experience-crispy-tofu-worth-eating-recipe.html

The other thing I'll say is there's no shame in buying 'ready to eat' pre-cooked and pre-flavored tofu, where you don't have to worry about drying it or flavoring it, and can just heat it up. Or a package of fake meat:

vHxePBX.jpg

deUM3r4.jpg?1

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    There are Dilbert strips that made me laugh.

Scott Adams has gone round the bend, though.

He did have a mental issue where he had trouble speaking. I guess he is past it.

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Bleh

Missed an email inquiry at 345pm on friday before vacay

Requester emails at 1200 the next friday, while I'm off, oh hey needed a follow up by COB

So I've got this chew-out email from my boss "we will discuss this when you return"

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Just fucking write me up and don't waste my time, I'm tired of being a single point of failure with no redundancy behind me

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    the sausages are too phallic wandering

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    WEST COAST
    Coinage wrote: »
    It's mind-boggling to me that anyone in the entire world would take a letter written by someone's ex-spouse at face value.

Also the person in question is physically disgusting naked and only a C- at the hard fucking

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Eww fake meat

I want the pre-packaged cooked tofu tho

Just like

Heat and eat

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular

Which sausages aren’t?

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    EAST COAST

Maybe.

Maybe the tofu isn't phallic enough.

• Options
    EAST COAST
    That's helpful, the podcast app just hangs on "waiting to download" even though it's on wifi for 45 minutes

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    @BeNarwhal

I am at Kennedy Space Center today. And they issued me a security badge.

• Options
    EAST COAST

T-19 minutes

sounds like a hell of a vegas weekend

I can’t be too careful

This is bat country

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited October 2017

Which sausages aren’t?

Sausage patties?

08e0fk15c2kt.png

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular

Which sausages aren’t?

Sausage patties?

08e0fk15c2kt.png

I think you know that’s not what we’re talking about!!

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    I am hungry now. Thanks chat. I'm going to get me some sausage.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Remember that one time Khoo posted about the sausage picture we hotlinked because the place's lawyer contacted them?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    YoshisummonsYoshisummons You have to let the dead vote, otherwise you'd just kill people you disagree with!Registered User regular
    Boy I do love googling horse torso ref for doodling and getting a rock band on the first hit.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    That's helpful, the podcast app just hangs on "waiting to download" even though it's on wifi for 45 minutes

which podcast app?

This discussion has been closed.