As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Butter Battle [chat]

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    I think I told the story about how, earlier this summer, maybe late June / early July, I grew my beard out.

I saw my nephew at that time, and he frowned and asked why I had "shaved a beard onto my face". It was clear he wasn't a fan.

So I shave it off 'cause why not, and the next few times I see him, I'm clean-shaven.

Then last week, I get into the car with him, beard fully grown in since the last time I saw him (I am a hirsute individual).

And I turned to him and apologized, saying "Hey buddy, I know you don't like Uncle Brad with a beard, but I wanted to grow it out for a bit and see what it looks like!"

And he just shrugged and said "It's okay, I think it's kinda a cool beard actually."

This inconsistent child!

he wants you to shave a beard onto his face, uncle narwhal

He's a very fastidious child, a beard would drive him crazy. Grooming is very important to him, incredibly.

He occasionally volunteers the idea that he should have a bath!

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    EAST COAST
    And I just know that tomorrow he's going to be upset with me about my beard!

do not live your life according to the whims of a child

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    raven did you guys end up moving in otgether

if so, in america or the uk

I moved to murica, we got married in July! <3

Which coast did you all take up in

Best, worst, or middle

East/beast!

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    WEST COAST
    I'd lie if I said I'm not salty about the asshole of fate's "race joke".

edited October 2017
    Vanguard wrote: »
    And I just know that tomorrow he's going to be upset with me about my beard!

do not live your life according to the whims of a child

I do this anyway without his input though, Vanguard

He's as good an arbiter for my decision making as anyone else, frankly

BeNarwhal on
    I'm letting him choose who I vote for in our next provincial election

But no, the beard is coming in strong with the coming of winter, I think

Can't decide whether to try and attract a mate sometime soon or wait until next spring for that sort of frivolity

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    WEST COAST
    South park just isn't for me, I suppose....... sorry, I'll drop it.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    A girl I dated for a couple months last year just texted me out of the blue to tell me that she is writing a dating blog and wanted my permission/forgiveness for a couple of entries about me. Can I check them out, I asked. NO!, she said.

Hrm

rRwz9.gif
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    A girl I dated for a couple months last year just texted me out of the blue to tell me that she is writing a dating blog and wanted my permission/forgiveness for a couple of entries about me. Can I check them out, I asked. NO!, she said.

Hrm

Say yes. Then sneak.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    spool32 wrote: »
    so has anyone here jerked it since castled decided not to jerk it

I'm pretty sure I can outlast castle

I'm sorry that wasn't the question

don't try your topicality arguments on me mr bug science

You can redeem yourself by either jerking it before castle or encouraging him to jerk it

Nevar

Hrm

She's gotta let you read them if she's going to bother to ask your permission! That's just cruel otherwise. Plus no judgment, it'd just be informative to see things from her perspective, right?

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    EAST COAST

You can redeem yourself by either jerking it before castle or encouraging him to jerk it

Nevar

this is raven backwards

• AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    I have celery sticks with cheese whizz

Om nom, nom nom

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    WEST COAST
    Vanguard wrote: »

Nevar

this is raven backwards

:so_raven:

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    oh my god reading blog entries an ex wrote about me

i would pay a million dollars and then jump off a building

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

Hrm

I'd say no. Like sorry if you're not willing to let me see what you're going to say about me, than my permission is not on the table.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

Hrm

Say yes. Then sneak.

...I totally did.

It's a couple of entries so far and it's.....very sweet, actually! BUT it's not to the end yet.

Hrrm

rRwz9.gif
    @bloodyroarxx , we gotta strategize what we're gonna watch while all our usual streamers are at Twitchcon for, like, a week. It's gonna be an absolute stream apocalypse, I'm gonna have to resort to watching @OnTheLastCastle every night, and I really should be encouraging his job search instead of doing that!

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Joke option Country Crock

Hrm

Say yes. Then sneak.

...I totally did.

It's a couple of entries so far and it's.....very sweet, actually! BUT it's not to the end yet.

Hrrm

jake u fked up

to be clear, jake, you fked up by not sharing with the group so

Watching Castle stream only would be like trying not to jerk off for a week. Just futile flailing at a horrible goal.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST

Hrm

Say yes. Then sneak.

...I totally did.

Hrrm

now let US sneak.

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    WEST COAST

Hrm

Say yes. Then sneak.

...I totally did.

Hrrm

jake u fked up
    "And this is how I knew he was a Men's Rights Activist... I went to a darkweb site called forums.penny-arcade.com..."

8i1dt37buh2m.png
    jake you link me or i'll have you banned from this forum by god i will

EAST COAST

Hrm

Deny permission. Fuckin deny so hard dude.

EAST COAST
    Seriously fuck that.

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Organichu wrote: »
    jake you link me or i'll have you banned from this forum by god i will

www.jakedatingstories.com

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    He should get a cut of that sweet sweet ad rev.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
    "Oh Jake denied me again, I guess some things never change."

*she stares listfully at a picture of Jake*

pleasepaypreacher.net

Haha it might get super personal later

rRwz9.gif
    EAST COAST
    He should get a cut of that sweet sweet ad rev.

He should DMCA her site.

Haha it might get super personal later

I think I speak for the group when I say that's a risk I'm willing to take

I think post-relationship blogs from all of my SOs would be pretty anti-climactic, for the most part.

Like, both the girls in high school were both pretty mutual but also a little acrimonious because we all thought we all wanted to bang each other's friends (which, of course we did, it was high school)

And then the woman I almost married, well ... we stayed in touch long after the breakup, so I know how that went.

Then there were a couple more short relationships that just sort of sputtered out and we basically ghosted each other, I can't imagine I left much of an impression either way!

And then Nargirl, who hit me over the head repeatedly with a heavy object last time we saw each other in person, so while I'm happy to see she's doing well (according to mutual friends, Facebook, her sister, etc), I doubt her blog about me would be terribly pleasant >_>

• CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    If you deny permission she'll just go ahead and rate you 0 stars out of spite
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7WYFLlxGbA

edited October 2017
    EAST COAST
    if you've dated one jake you've dated em all

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    haha spool are you worried he's gonna get donald sterling'd

Coinage wrote: »
    If you deny permission she'll just go ahead and rate you 0 stars out of spite
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7WYFLlxGbA

But he's a five star man!

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Saints Row IV is an interesting game, but I'm not sure I'm into it. It seems kind of all over the place, between the super powers and the shooting and the vehicles and the open worldiness.

Imma keep playing though because my French-accented thicc protagonist lady is sexy af.

vRyue2p.png
This discussion has been closed.