Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Butter Battle [chat]

• OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    ludious, on that note

i realized recently that i'm 29 and if i want i can have the house that gives out the full sized candy bars

but last year i had no fucking knockers at all

and if i buy a couple dozen full sized candy bars i am gonna eat them all and the paramedics are gonna find me

BeNarwhalSurfpossumLudiousSo It GoesRavenhpltc24CouscousSleep
  • SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    I should have close to a year of funds without too much struggle, six months at a minimum.

Gonna see how much of this teaching degree I can blitz through and if I can get back into the commission business, while looking for work closer to home.

Should be fine. Juuust fine.

icon.png facebookIcon.png tumblrIcon.png
    is this how nations are born
    BeNarwhal
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    So yeah guys whenever you're like oh poor Chelle

just remember

BeNarwhal
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx And I said, hol up Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    EAST COAST
    Well [chat], good news and bad news.

The bad news is I'm back at 250.

The good news is I don't think it's fat, or not all of it.

Also, today marks a special occasion when it comes to the pumps. I'm back to where I was when I got out of the Army as far as curls and presses. I haven't been able to do 50 lb dumbbells since my surgery, which was 4 years ago, but today marks my first 5x5 single arm 50lb bicep curl success.

Now to get back to where I was when I was in peak shape... uhh, well... is another 60 lbs on my curl, and 60 lbs off my body.

One day at a time.

jungleroomx on
    Make. Time.
    BeNarwhal
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Surfpossum wrote: »
    I should have close to a year of funds without too much struggle, six months at a minimum.

Gonna see how much of this teaching degree I can blitz through and if I can get back into the commission business, while looking for work closer to home.

Sounds like you've got the beginnings of a plan, and a decent nest egg, which is a bonus.

Remember that plans are executed one day at a time, so relax, be patient, don't beat up on yourself, and be flexible.

Life will play out in interesting ways, it always does.

He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
    Surfpossum
  • 21stCentury21stCentury A lovely pixel artist and gamecrafterRegistered User regular
    WEST COAST
    BTW, there's this Marvel Stage show in town and posters are plastered everywhere and the Guardians of the Galaxy are involved and.... uh....

3dfvusrxltx9.png

That Canadian Star-lord looks a bit off to me.

also i just downloaded cpu-z and evga's gpu overclocking software

thank god i don't have the money to buy a new gaming computer or else this computer nerd streak might reawaken fully

Organichu wrote: »
    ludious, on that note

i realized recently that i'm 29 and if i want i can have the house that gives out the full sized candy bars

but last year i had no fucking knockers at all

and if i buy a couple dozen full sized candy bars i am gonna eat them all and the paramedics are gonna find me

I just remembered that I live in a college town and that the college students will be celebrating Halloween all over town in the clubs and bars, etc.

And now I also have Halloween plans.

He/Him
    Narwhal, you should make "Sometimes while someone is explaining something to me, I am thinking about rockets" your signature
  • visiblehowlvisiblehowl He/Him Neutron Nerd Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    So yeah guys whenever you're like oh poor Chelle

just remember

I'm not sure how that story would change this opinion.

vxsHp3F.gif
    I die evry tiem in Sekiro on Twitch
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Fuck the star lord look at that fucking Drax

like if Freddy Kreuger fucked a Teal Pier 1 Imports monster

BeNarwhalHahnsoo121stCenturyjungleroomxSleep
  • SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Surfpossum wrote: »

Sounds like you've got the beginnings of a plan, and a decent nest egg, which is a bonus.

Remember that plans are executed one day at a time, so relax, be patient, don't beat up on yourself, and be flexible.

Life will play out in interesting ways, it always does.
    This was also my idea, so that helps. Would be leaving sooner, but I don't want to abandon this project before it's sort of done.

icon.png facebookIcon.png tumblrIcon.png
    is this how nations are born
    BeNarwhal
    EAST COAST

That Drax is more like the fabulous brother to Kratos.

I'll let someone else make the easy name joke.

Make. Time.
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    WEST COAST
    BTW, there's this Marvel Stage show in town and posters are plastered everywhere and the Guardians of the Galaxy are involved and.... uh....

3dfvusrxltx9.png

Canada was a mistake.

Di87pOF.jpg
    PSN: Hahnsoo | MHGU: Hahnsoo, Switch FC: SW-0085-2679-5212
    21stCentury
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    WEST COAST

@credeiki

Amber Liu is great

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
    visiblehowlElldrencredeiki
    EAST COAST

That Drax is more like the fabulous brother to Kratos.

I'll let someone else make the easy name joke.

h7t99vzt0a1j.jpg

jungleroomxEddy
  • 21stCentury21stCentury A lovely pixel artist and gamecrafterRegistered User regular
    WEST COAST
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

3dfvusrxltx9.png

Canada was a mistake.

At least we got Rocket right...

On account that we have a lot of raccoons here.

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    oh god after being in the apartment for at least a week straight, at aaron's encouragement i went to the post office and the diner with him

and i am now coughing and shitting constantly

however I can feel the block of infection in my chest loosening

EAST COAST
    That Drax really is unbelievably horrible.

Make. Time.
    21stCentury
    edited October 2017
    uh whose hand is that with the light in the palm on the left of the poster

(it's my hand)

Organichu on
    WEST COAST
    Also apparently some blacksmiths made Rose's Saber from Steven universe.

Gonna watch it instead of drawing, I guess.

EAST COAST
    So the Guardians in that picture are wearing Nova Corp patches. So they're going for a more comicbook slant

ok

then why is drax Teal?

Just go full comic book and make him green.

FUCK

I AM ANGRY AT THIS PICTURE

Sleep
    dangit i told myself a week ago i'd start thinking about halloween costumes and not do a last minute shit special this year

and i've thought of nothing

Surfpossum
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    That Drax really is unbelievably horrible.

I only see Rocket's sparkler gun.

21stCentury
    EAST COAST
    And is that a Mark III iron man glove I see in the left hand corner? Mark III? Really Canada? Mark III Iron Man with Nova Corp Guardians. OK SURE

FUCK IT

WHY NOT

NOTHING MATTERS

Sleep
    WEST COAST
    So the Guardians in that picture are wearing Nova Corp patches. So they're going for a more comicbook slant

ok

then why is drax Teal?

FUCK

How's Rocket?

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I am still mentally ranting about that date. I forgot people could be so infuriating.

03x29di.png
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    WEST COAST
    Organichu wrote: »
    dangit i told myself a week ago i'd start thinking about halloween costumes and not do a last minute shit special this year

and i've thought of nothing
    Get a bag of googly eyes, and then paste/glue googly eyes all over a mask. Or gloves.

Di87pOF.jpg
    PSN: Hahnsoo | MHGU: Hahnsoo, Switch FC: SW-0085-2679-5212
    redx
    EAST COAST

ok

then why is drax Teal?

FUCK

How's Rocket?
    meh. rocket suits are always bad. If you're not going to pay for a blend of animatronics and holographs don't fucking bother

WEST COAST
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I am still mentally ranting about that date. I forgot people could be so infuriating.

:bro:

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    i'm going to LA in just a couple of weeks i'm getting increasingly excited

BeNarwhal21stCentury

The voyeur in me giddily anticipates the full story

The voyeur in me is kind of a dick >_>

He/Him
    Kanawandering
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD along with you if I get drunk well I know I'm gonna be gonna be the man whoRegistered User regular
    WEST COAST
    Mostly it made me want to play Prototype again. Or maybe I should just play Prototype 2. IIRC it's supposed to be a big improvement on the first one, and I loved the first one.

I love the Prototype games too but I prefer SR4's colorful aesthetic far more than Prototype's grimdark.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • visiblehowlvisiblehowl He/Him Neutron Nerd Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »

credeiki

Amber Liu is great

I generally find "youtube comment response videos" to be pretty cringey even if they're funny, but this was magnificent.

vxsHp3F.gif
    I die evry tiem in Sekiro on Twitch
    Elldren
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

I trying how to parse it.

Also 21st thanks for the bro but it is more at this point me just enjoying the absurdity of it.

03x29di.png
    WEST COAST

I trying how to parse it.

Also 21st thanks for the bro but it is more at this point me just enjoying the absurdity of it.

Glad you're taking it well, then.

Just, I assume it sucks when you try to connect with someone and it doesn't click at all.

• redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Feral wrote: »
    Mostly it made me want to play Prototype again. Or maybe I should just play Prototype 2. IIRC it's supposed to be a big improvement on the first one, and I loved the first one.

I love the Prototype games too but I prefer SR4's colorful aesthetic far more than Prototype's grimdark.

also, SR4 has bombass dress up.

which Prototype lacks any of at all. except for searching around for cute people to wear temporarily.

This machine kills threads.
    Feral
    WEST COAST

i'm enjoying this a lot more than I expected.

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    A

Oh boy oh boy oh boy I want to hear!!!!

I'm a published writer and have a very unique and interesting writing style. I'm also sharp and witty. My profile is well-written and hilarious. My messages are likewise brilliant. And I've been doing this stuff for...four or five years. I know what "works" in terms of good internet dating writing. "Works" in the sense of leading to a "date" with a human female.

twitch.tv/onthelastcastle
    credeiki
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD along with you if I get drunk well I know I'm gonna be gonna be the man whoRegistered User regular
    WEST COAST
    I don't usually care much about dress-up but I do like how Saints Row 4 doesn't gender segregate anything and my female avatar can wear a suit and be dapper as fuck

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    21stCentury
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »

Prototype 2 was a lot better. I enjoyed both. God you're so OP in that game.

I'm a published writer and have a very unique and interesting writing style. I'm also sharp and witty. My profile is well-written and hilarious. My messages are likewise brilliant. And I've been doing this stuff for...four or five years. I know what "works" in terms of good internet dating writing. "Works" in the sense of leading to a "date" with a human female.

twitch.tv/onthelastcastle
This discussion has been closed.