As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Butter Battle [chat]

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i disregarded my prior hesitation and i'm looking at full sized variety boxes on amazon. 18 bars for 11 bucks. that seems pretty good except what poor asshole would get left with the 3 musketeers. i don't hate kids that much

I LIKE THOSE CANDY BARS YOU BUTT

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Just learned that Chekhov is the original birthday.jpg writer, and no one properly credits him.
    I think that during our traditional New Year’s Eve parties people should fight, be miserable, cry, and attempt suicide. One must remember that each new year leads you closer to death, the bald spot on your head spreads, the wrinkles on your face grow deeper, your wife gets older, and with every new year you have more kids and less money.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    ever have a dream where you're happy and then you wake up and you're like oh

The worst is desperately reminding yourself that things aren't bad even if sure they aren't literally a dream

It's almost like its why we use that word

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    WEST COAST
    ever have a dream where you're happy and then you wake up and you're like oh

i have those from time to time, i dream that i find my soulmate.

and then i wake up. ' n'

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    i disregarded my prior hesitation and i'm looking at full sized variety boxes on amazon. 18 bars for 11 bucks. that seems pretty good except what poor asshole would get left with the 3 musketeers. i don't hate kids that much

Man what 3 Musketeers is legit.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod

I LIKE THOSE CANDY BARS YOU BUTT

You should be smothered with a pillow

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Joke option Country Crock
    I am so tired

All of the time

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    WEST COAST
    Aaaa!

Steven Universe Video Game comes out on Halloween!!!!!

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    3uq7DNE.jpg

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I am so tired

All of the time

Maybe you have apnea

I am so tired

All of the time

Maybe you have apnea

Maybe you have apnea you buttface

WEST COAST
    simonwolf wrote: »
    3uq7DNE.jpg

Can you imagine thinking that a certain OS is inferior due to classism so fervently that you shape your entire identity around that?

Or should I say buttfeet

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Feral wrote: »
    Superman Returns had a neat idea: the player is invincible but the city of Metropolis has a life bar. The challenge comes from saving the city from a myriad of threats.

Too bad it was so poorly executed.

Oh! What if there is a Superman game where a hurricane hits Metropolis and Superman has to 'liberate' sections of the city by fixing things. Bringing clean water to the people, picking up live wires, moving trees off buildings, etc.

• wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Apparently the new Steven Universe game is only for Xbox and Playstation. booo

• SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Woooo, got my first ever ticket. For not having renewed my registration. Which expired in May.

Last time they were going to expire I got a reminder letter tho?

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    WEST COAST
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Superman Returns had a neat idea: the player is invincible but the city of Metropolis has a life bar. The challenge comes from saving the city from a myriad of threats.

Too bad it was so poorly executed.

Oh! What if there is a Superman game where a hurricane hits Metropolis and Superman has to 'liberate' sections of the city by fixing things. Bringing clean water to the people, picking up live wires, moving trees off buildings, etc.

What if there is a Superman game where you generate energy for the entire planet by turning a crank really fast?

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    WEST COAST
    Apparently the new Steven Universe game is only for Xbox and Playstation. booo

Yeah, it'd be great on PC too.

BTW, did you see the Rose Quartz sword build i posted earlier?

I'm tired and crabby

Pinch pinch

• CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Oh God oh Jesus oh God oh fuck oh God oh God
    3uq7DNE.jpg

Can you imagine thinking that a certain OS is inferior due to classism so fervently that you shape your entire identity around that?
    The first sentence gives it away as a joke

WEST COAST
    Coinage wrote: »
    Oh God oh Jesus oh God oh fuck oh God oh God
    3uq7DNE.jpg

The first sentence gives it away as a joke

I'm starting to understand The Comedian. This world.

It's all a big joek.

• credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Kana wrote: »

@Kana hahaha yeah I've watched some of her youtube videos and she seems to be genuinely kinda an idiot in the best way--super fun to hang out with probably (in addition to being really quite attractive ofc)

Steam, LoL: credeiki
    I am so tired

All of the time

Maybe you have apnea

I'm trying to help you!

Pinch pinch pinch pinch pin.....

Uuuhhggh

Eeeuuuuu

Errrrrrrgh

*molts*

Pinch pinch pinch

Pinch pinch

• firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    Hey friendos. Hope you're all well. I am overworked and pretty tired right now let me tell you what.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
    I am so tired

All of the time

Maybe you have apnea

I'm trying to help you!

Gonna pinch your butt

No don't call HR

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    "It'd be very emasculating"

"Wait is emasculating like, empowering?"

"Yeah bro totally"

"Oh i thought it was the opposite"

"Nah dude that's DEmasculating"

Gym brooooooos

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    AHHHHHH I HAVE NOT HAD INTERNET ON MY PC IN THREE DAYS WHILE I WAS PAINTING MY OFFICE

IT...LAGGED LOADING WEBPAGES WHEN I STARTED IT UP!

uEIkZWy.png

Hooooh, spooky Halloween. Just grabbing updates or something, apparently.

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    WEST COAST
    Flammable or inflammable?

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    "It'd be very emasculating"

"Wait is emasculating like, empowering?"

"Yeah bro totally"

"Oh i thought it was the opposite"

"Nah dude that's DEmasculating"

Gym brooooooos

I've emasculated so many men they ought to give me a medal for charity work

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    EAST COAST
    i wanted to accomplish something tonight

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    I am so tired

All of the time

goat.png

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    In other news i just did 3x5 weighted chinups so watch out for these guns

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    i wanted to accomplish something tonight

Join the club

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular

WHooooh

you got a license for those shark

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.

Sir please produce your registration for these guns

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    There are a lot of icons on that desktop

I'm hyperventilating

• KanaKana Registered User regular
    WEST COAST
    credeiki wrote: »
    Kana wrote: »

@Kana hahaha yeah I've watched some of her youtube videos and she seems to be genuinely kinda an idiot in the best way--super fun to hang out with probably (in addition to being really quite attractive ofc)

Yeah she seems like a super chill, laid-back kind of person.

Maybe it's because as a kpop star she always had like bosses and stuff she had to answer to, so the effect of fame at a young age is less pronounced.

Or maybe she's just naturally cool.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    EAST COAST
    Hm time to listen to f(x) while playing xcom

Steam, LoL: credeiki
This discussion has been closed.