As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Convention Center Map?

calvinbjddcalvinbjdd Registered User regular
I'm a planner and super-excited about PAX Unplugged. Which means I really want to be able to dig into the details of the event and plan out some of my activities. But information seems to be pretty scant.Is there a map of the convention center layout for PAX?

Some related questions (that no one but PAX planners are likely to have answers to): If doors open at 10 and events start at 10, how do you ensure you're there for the start of the event? When will people start to line up outside? Can a friend sign up for me for an event (like a tournament or a megagame?) if I am in a session?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best,
Brian

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited October 2017
    the maps have not yet been released, but when they are they will be available in the pax unplugged official app

Generally for other pax shows, the convention center doors open at 8am to allow people to queue for entry into the various halls or panel rooms at 10am when PAX opens. I don't know for sure, but I would expect similar.

zerzhul on