As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Interior Decorating

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2017 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Interior Decorating

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    So he's building a sniper nest on low ground? Classic Gabe.

• Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Fortnite is a pretty fun video game. I like the core gameplay element.

Have not tried Battle Royale yet, because PVP Shooters are not my thing. I'm terrible and I don't like getting killed by 11 year olds who are better at video games than me, even though I've been gaming my whole life.

• Options
    identeregareidenteregare Registered User regular
    I see Tycho's into painting houses.

• Options
    KagatoACKagatoAC Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    My assumption was that he is actually trying to clear line of sight for a Sniper nest there, but unless his sniper is testing it by that shot, its sorta backfiring by giving the other side a clearer shot :)

KagatoAC on
  • Options
    zaitcevzaitcev Registered User regular
    Reminds me of "This Old Base with Luis Villa", somehow.

• Options
    wallywestwallywest Registered User regular
    Lucascraft wrote: »

Have not tried Battle Royale yet, because PVP Shooters are not my thing. I'm terrible and I don't like getting killed by 11 year olds who are better at video games than me, even though I've been gaming my whole life.

Yeah, I think we might be related. I too hate PVP Shooters, for the same reason!

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    wallywest wrote: »
    Lucascraft wrote: »

Yeah, I think we might be related. I too hate PVP Shooters, for the same reason!

Oh, there's plenty of us out there. I was terrible from about Quake onwards. Was okay at Duke Nukem 3D, though, but back then you'd be lucky to play it networked multiplayer more than a few nights a year. And you'd be playing with a local audience rather than a global one.

• Options
    jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    what it needs is a nook
    with turrets.
    215124867_Up8vb-2100x20000.jpg