As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Saturday, October 21, 2017 - Missing Dads

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2017 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Saturday, October 21, 2017 - Missing Dads

Missing Dads

Missing Dads

http://campcomic.com/comic/475

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    kram1032kram1032 Registered User regular
    Looks like the deepest thing about these upcoming panels might not end up being the woods.

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Heh, coincidentally I just finished watching Mindhunters which had a recurring theme of “aren’t all fathers absentee fathers?”

I think we’re about to go on a feels journey and I want to preemptively hug Linus and tell him he deserved better.

briguy on
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    briguy wrote: »
    Heh, coincidentally I just finished watching Mindhunters which had a recurring theme of “aren’t all fathers absentee fathers?”

I think we’re about to go on a feels journey and I want to preemptively hug Linus and tell him he deserved better.

He's got that blanket, he'll be fine.

• Options
    BrobBrob Registered User regular
    Careful what you wish for Malachi, they're not always what they're cracked up to be.

• Options
    Peter RoganPeter Rogan Registered User regular
    Some quests only loop back on themselves. If you're lucky, you'll have been away so long that the place looks new to you. Somewhat.

• Options
    mdude009mdude009 Registered User regular
    "If he was anything like my father, he's lucky"
    O-oh, this is gonna be a painful flashback.

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    mdude009 wrote: »
    "If he was anything like my father, he's lucky"
    O-oh, this is gonna be a painful flashback.

Turns out Linus’s dad was a good guy and tried to bond with him by taking him on a camping trip, but Linus was too absorbed in his book, wandered off lost, and assumed he was abandoned when he found the camp. Every year, his loving father holds a vigil, only wanting to see his lost son that he loved and cherished more than anything on Earth.
    He’s probably a jerk and Linus is better off without him.

briguy on
  • Options
    Hawk1966Hawk1966 Leiche Central FloridaRegistered User regular
    Hard to spot cat is hard. wow.

And I think we're going to get a really sad backstory.

• Options
    forcesinbalanceforcesinbalance Registered User regular
    "...there are cats literally all over camp." Except in this panel, where someone might obsessively look for one, before accidentally spotting it elsewhere. :D