As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX AUS 2017 Challenge Coin -All done!

2»

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I'll send out a group email with my contact deets and places you can find me over the weekend.

• UseR2006UseR2006 MelbourneRegistered User regular
    Just send up the fishfishmonkeyhat signal, i'm sure we'd all come running...

"I know you've been online.... There are lots of people that don't have that voice, that makes them ask themselves if what they make is shit or not." [img][/img]WJnjIS1.png
    steam_sig.png

• vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Ordered, and thank you for doing this!

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2017
    I've contacted those affected by this but I'm pasting it here so everyone's kept up to date:
    I've just been informed that there was a hold-up at the factory and they won't be able to get the coins shipped out to individuals before the show actually begins, but I should still get the shipment of coins for pickup orders.

Users who ordered their coins via shipping (ie: NOT PICKUP!) have a few possible options here:
    1. You are ok with getting your coins via mail after PAX AUS. No action needed.
    2. You want your coins with you at PAX and/or before it begins. If this is the case we can refund your shipping costs and you can pick your coins up from me at the show.
    3. We can refund and cancel your entire order if you're not happy with either of those options.

Please get back to me as soon as you can and let me know what you would like to do.

Orders to US addresses should still get there on time, but if any of the US orders happen to be from people heading over here for the show and would like to change their order in light of this information please let me know as well.

Order form has been updated to reflect this.

87 standard / 80 colour coins purchased.

EDIT: Oh yeah, just got a bunch of new ziplock bags for everyone's orders. HYPE!

fishfishmonkeyhat on
  • PDP11PDP11 Registered User regular
    Cancel my direct mail and convert the shipping charge into additional 5x colour coins or whatever is the equivalent for my order. I don't know how to update my order to increase the number of colour coins.

That shouldn't be a problem.

• AptermusPrimeAptermusPrime Registered User new member
    Hey there! Is it too late to order?

No you have a few days left @AptermusPrime.

• AptermusPrimeAptermusPrime Registered User new member
    Done and sent :)

• SmuffySmuffy Registered User regular
    Sent money, filled out form, did a little happy dance. :)

Thanks heaps for doing this, fishfishmonkeyhat.

You're a top bloke.

Orders are closed!

Including the adjusted numbers for mail orders that wanted extra coins (really just PDP11 and myself) you guys ordered 100 standard (that was lucky) and 93 colour coins.

Coins are on their way to the hotel as I type this. Can't wait to see how they look. I'll be contacting everyone early next week with the usual pickup details.

In the meantime I thought you guys might like to see how I display my coins and pins:

That looks goddamn fantastic @fishfishmonkeyhat

"I know you've been online.... There are lots of people that don't have that voice, that makes them ask themselves if what they make is shit or not." [img][/img]WJnjIS1.png
    steam_sig.png

• InterestingMixInterestingMix A little bit of everything really Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2017
    @fishfishmonkeyhat will sneak up behind you and carefully place your ordered coin(s) upon your person*
    *Probably not true, but something like that (e.g. a more consenting and less creepy version of the above)

InterestingMix on
    m6s4s1d.png

Woosh!
  • DarastrixDarastrix Registered User regular
    Did I miss the email about pick up details for the coins?

@Darastrix no, I've just been super swamped the last few days. Will be sending it out tonight.

Ok emails have been sent with pickup deets. Enforcers got their own email with how to track down @Motordom. Big thanks to him for helping this year.

Let me know if you didn't get an email.

• jaydarkojaydarko Registered User regular
    Can’t see that i got the pickup email.....

ez07g5Z.png
    @jaydarko I think it went to your paypal email. See it there?

• DarastrixDarastrix Registered User regular
    Check your junk folders if you did not get it as that is where mine ended up, thank you for the hard work

edited October 2017
    All the coins I had have been handed out. I think this is the first time I’ve actually gotten them all out at the show.

There might still be some enforcers waiting on theirs, so hit up @Motordom before he finds you!

fishfishmonkeyhat on
    The coins are fantastic @fishfishmonkeyhat, thanks heaps for putting it all together.

steam_sig.png

• RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    What did Kris think of the coins?

OtyHMcu.jpg
    edited October 2017
    He couldn’t speak.

I assume because of the strong emotions they brought forth.

@Motordom confirmed all enforcer coins have found their targets so that’s a wrap!

fishfishmonkeyhat on
  • vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Thanks again for doing this fishfishmonkeyhat! :D

edited November 2017
    RILMS wrote: »
    What did Kris think of the coins?

But seriously he liked them.

It was great meeting all of you again this year. I think everyone was really happy with the coins.

Just sorting out the last few things from the first run of coins then I'll be putting up the order form for the second run in case anyone wants a few spares for their collection.

fishfishmonkeyhat on
    Sorry for the delay guys. Second batch order form is now live: http://bit.ly/PAXAusCoin2017

Sent out a group email interested parties should have received.

I'm trying to remember who I gave one of my 2016 coins to at the show.

Was it you?

LMK it's driving me crazy trying to remember!

I was slightly worried we wouldn't have enough orders for the second run, but the final push last week got us over the line.

The numbers for the second batch are:

Standard: 36
    Colour: 24

I'll let everyone know once I hear they've gone into production.

Orders from the second batch should go out mid-March.

Just heard back from kiddercorp and coins from the second batch should be shipping out today with tracking numbers going out soon. Please let me know if you don't hear from them in the next day or two.

Just got my shipping confirmation. Anyone else?

• PDP11PDP11 Registered User regular
    I didn't email back a coin request for our trade. I'm happy to go with whatever you think is a fair trade.