As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mystery Bags of Swag / Other Merch Trading!

fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin ManNewcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
I wanted to make this thread early so the most people see it while they're still at the show so they can do any trading in person and save on shipping costs.

Also because this year you could purchase a "Mystery Bag of Swag" with your pass so it's possible people will have things to trade day 1. I'm unsure if these bags are select merch items from this show, random leftovers from previous shows or a mixture of both, but if they have something you don't want post it here and see if anyone else might be interested.

And for anyone that didn't see the email about where to pick their bags up from:
For our attendees who have purchased our Mystery Bags of Swag and PAX branded dice online, please be advised that both can be collected from the Queue Hall from 11am over the entire weekend, Friday 27th to Sunday 29th October. Please bring your copy of the receipt for collection.

See you at the show.

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    To get us started how about some older PA merch I've never worn?

I got:
    PAX Prime 2013 Scarf.

Tshirts: Photoshop Hero (L, black), Fruit Life (L, grey), Final Fantasy Menu (L, black) and a Star Wars Uprising (L, brown) from "PAX 2015". No idea how I got that one tbh.

I'd probably trade those for AUS Pint glasses or pins etc. I'll throw them in my bag if there's room.

• Options
    KamelonKamelon Canberra, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Okay, I picked up my mystery bag. Here's my stuff to trade.

Have: PAX Aus pint glass, PAX Aus mug
    Want: PAX Aus 2017 bag, PAX Aus 2017 playmat

Also open to any other offers, pins etc. Feel free to make offers.

Pinny Arcade Collection & Trades
    Heroic Coaching & Consulting - Personal Development & Coaching For Nerds

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6423-4833

"Every suggestion from the FAQ with a link? Kamelon. A truly Organised Pinthusiast." - PedroAsani
  • Options
    keykrafterkeykrafter Registered User new member
    edited October 2017
    Hey i would like to trade basically my whole bag. I got:
    Mug
    Strip search blueray s1
    Before the storm tube samuri figure (box open so i could look at it unfortunately, everything's there though, its really not for me)
    Can throw in 2 spinners.

I would like in return:
    The splendid magic of pinny arcade
    Pax material bag
    Pax tumbler
    Or open to simular combinations.

I am only in melb till monday :) so willing to meet up tonight, saturday, sunday or monday.

Thanks so much! Hope everyone enjoys their time!

keykrafter on
  • Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    qm3a9m8t0kj8.jpeg

My haul.

Not sure what most of those things are key tbh. I’m after the pint glasses or 3rd party pins maybe.

• Options
    Mine is still available. Looking to trade before the Omegathon tomorrow, if anyone is interested.

"Every suggestion from the FAQ with a link? Kamelon. A truly Organised Pinthusiast." - PedroAsani
  • Options
    Fish i suppose you wouldnt e willing to swap the bag for the samuri figurine of mine? Its not what either of us wanted but i have a international flight

• Options
    I might. Can you tweet me a pic at @fishmonkeyhat please.

• Options
    Thanks so much for the trade!

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Thanks for the trades everyone.

I ended up trading @Kamelon my PAX Prime 2013 Scarf and Star Wars Uprising shirt for his pint glass.

@keykrafter traded me her CTS figure, stubby holder and 3 fidget spinners for my PAX bag and Photoshop Hero, Fruit Life and Final Fantasy Menu tshirts.

If anyone's still interested I still have a stubby holder (were those sold, or only in the bags?) and a 2017 patch. Think I'll hold onto the other items I got for now.

GD9lpLDl.jpg

fishfishmonkeyhat on
  • Options
    I traded away my mug, too, so I'm all out. Thanks for the thread and trades, everyone.

• Options
    bcfunderbcfunder Registered User new member
    edited January 2018
    coamfmqpc35y.jpg
    Hey yall,
    I have a set of orange level up aluminum dice from PAX South 2018. I'm interested in trading for a set of the purple level up aluminum dice from PAX Aus. Trade would be to/from Texas. Please pm me.

bcfunder on
  • Options
    tomandjebinspacetomandjebinspace Registered User regular
    Hey @bcfunder the purple dice were from Unplugged. Aus had yellow.