As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Malware re-direct warning when loading a specific thread

MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
Not sure why but whenever I load or refresh any page on the below thread, my malwarebytes kicks off a warning.
It seems like page 64 and 68 trigger it. Other pages aren't, so it might be content specific on those pages like a signature or profile image.

https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/213867/heroes-of-the-storm-2-0-junkrat-and-halloween-patch-out#latest

This is what I see anytime I load that specific thread, and those pages.
No other forum thread here triggers it.
bg2xlfm021wa.jpg

Not sure what may be causing it but it might not be local to my computer so I figured I'd post it here.

l4lGvOw.png
Witty signature comment goes here...

wra
MMMig on

• Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    In the past there have been a few times when someone is hosting their avatar or an image on a website that is considered compromised, so that might be the case.

Which page was the latest when you tried to read the thread?

• Options
    MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    The thread is currently on page 69 but that doesn't trigger a warning.

These are the pages that trigger it that I could find so far:

and so on...

l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

wra
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Disable all your chrome extensions and see if it still happens. That's not the kind of warning I'd expect to see from a website being blocked, and that port looks local to your PC (is that IP your IP address?)

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me