As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - Deep In It

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2017 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - Deep In It

Deep In It

Deep In It

http://campcomic.com/comic/478

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    te-kunte-kun Registered User regular
    *Comment I thought would be funny but it ended being awkward*

• Options
    MustacheHamMustacheHam Registered User regular
    Cool, looking forward to it. :)

• Options
    xUsakoxUsako Registered User regular
    as long as a kitty is present, i'm fine

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    Aw, was hoping for a return of the sheet ghost kid.

Can’t wait for Friday. Happy Halloween! Have a great week!

• Options
    Peter RoganPeter Rogan Registered User regular
    Two drifters,
    Off to see the world.
    There's such a lot of world to see.
    We're after the same rainbow's end,
    Waiting 'round the bend
    My Weedonwantcha friend, Moon River, and me.

• Options
    UnwieldyUnwieldy Registered User regular
    Do they both have shoes? I thought that Mal was one of the few shoe keepers.

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Unwieldy wrote: »
    Do they both have shoes? I thought that Mal was one of the few shoe keepers.

Linus also kept his shoes.
    I may forget one but I think it’s Linus, Purdy, Malachi and the bowl cut grave digging camper all still have their shoes.

Edit: I guess technically Proto Kid still has shoes, but it’s questionable if any of them were original his. I mean, they are definitely all his now.

briguy on
  • Options
    mdude009mdude009 Registered User regular
    @briguy
    Proto Kid is the reason none of the other campers have shoes, all the shoes he has were stolen from other campers, he even tried to steal Malachi's in an earlier comic.

• Options
    StonefootStonefoot Registered User regular
    This would make a good poster. I like it. (Is that redundant or am I just saying the same thing in different ways?) ;-}}

(This message brought to you by The Department of Redundancy Departmental Committee for Redundancy Committee.) [DRDCRC]

• Options
    MechanismMechanism Registered User new member
    I think this works really beautifully as a sort of intermission while Linus and Malachi journey deeper into the woods. We wouldn't see things portrayed this way in a regular update. Normally, we might have a sort of travelling montage to show time and distance passing, superimposed with plot and/or gag stuff, which is, naturally, great. Giving this moment its own panel, though, gives it weight. It invites us to linger in the mood, to imagine what the characters are saying and feeling, and to relish the environment created by some wonderful artwork.
    I like it.
    Good job, guys.
    Peace.