As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Chickens mate using a move called a [podcast thread]

Indie WinterIndie Winter die KräheRudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
brzi5tse7pq1.png

original art by GrittySugar on twitter

wY6K6Jb.gif

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular

Missed opportunity, could've had him rip out his pockets as part of the transformation

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Who among us can say that ripping out your own pants pockets wouldn't turn you into a bee

because nobody's done it

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    Who among us can say that ripping out your own pants pockets wouldn't turn you into a bee

because nobody's done it

The guy in the question did!

• Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    i'm glad chapo covered that atlantic article about third way

also joker obama was good

• Options
    WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    edited November 2017
    My Brother, My Brother, And Bee

WACriminal on
  • Options
    GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    i'm glad chapo covered that atlantic article about third way

also joker obama was good

Felix struggling to be coherent when he was obviously incredibly tired was also good

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular

I could think of no other thread in which to share this vitally important distinction between Papa John's Pizza and Little Caesar's.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    excuse me, the Bad Food thread is right there

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    excuse me, the Bad Food thread is right there

But this post is not about the quality of the pizza. Rather it is about the quality of the pizza maker.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Wasn't Papa Johns the company that was bitching about how they'd have to raise Pizza prices by 50 cents in order to give their employees health care, like it was some herculean ask.

No, wait, it was like 15 to 20 cents per order! Keeeee-rist.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/papa-johns-john-schnatter-obamacare-pizza-prices/story?id=16962891

• Options
    Bad Food encompasses more than merely the quality of an edible. The actual food is often quite good, even when it is Bad through context.

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Papa John? More like Papa Port-a-John!

Like the toilet?

Think about it on the way home, folks, you'll get it.

• Options
    Actually, I don't even know if Little Caesar's is bad pizza, because I've never had it.

I do know that Papa John's is bad pizza, though. Good breadsticks, but bad pizza.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    dude publicly declared that, when his company's profits were soaring, he was under no obligation to pass any of that success down to his employees

which you'd think would be the only argument against capitalism anyone should ever need, but here we are

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Papa John, more like Papa GONE from my folder of take-out menus

We don't have any around here but I had to do the joke

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    The dollop about dominos is good

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    I'm thinking about giving the dollop another go. I bounced hard last time, but these topics of discussion seem real interesting.

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    -Tal wrote: »

If someone asked you to guess how many hammer assaults were featured in an episode about the CEO of Dominos

And you said, "Zero"

Like a reasonable person

Well, you'd be mistaken

• Options
    -Tal wrote: »

If someone asked you to guess how many hammer assaults were featured in an episode about the CEO of Dominos

And you said, "Zero"

Like a reasonable person

Well, you'd be mistaken

For a second I got CEO and President mixed up, and as a result thought you were talking about this dude.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Actually, I don't even know if Little Caesar's is bad pizza, because I've never had it.

I do know that Papa John's is bad pizza, though. Good breadsticks, but bad pizza.

Little Caesar's certainly isn't good pizza. But it's ok and a large only costs $5 and the crazy bread is great.

Mainly though it's just rad being able to spend less than a minute in a place and walk out with 2 large pizza for next to nothing.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Wasn't Papa Johns the company that was bitching about how they'd have to raise Pizza prices by 50 cents in order to give their employees health care, like it was some herculean ask.

No, wait, it was like 15 to 20 cents per order! Keeeee-rist.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/papa-johns-john-schnatter-obamacare-pizza-prices/story?id=16962891

Fuck it, raise the price of all pizzas in this country by a dollar and give the whole nation healthcare.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    edited November 2017
    pizza tax is how taco bell will win the fast food wars

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    Papa John's is trash pizza that advertises on way too many football games

Hey big poppa

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I'm thinking about giving the dollop another go. I bounced hard last time, but these topics of discussion seem real interesting.

I feel the same way. I love the content they cover but the execution leaves me cold. I bounced off after a few episodes but want to give them another shake.

I also mostly listen to podcasts while driving and having to scrub through their million self plugs at the start is annoying.

• Options
    I have only listened to one Dollop, the hippo one, but it was a heck of a ride. I say if you can't enjoy the hippo episode it's not the show for you because I found it pretty great.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    The Willie Dee is an amazing dollop and still probably my favorite.

• Options
    LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    The jetpack episode is also incredible. You would not believe the lengths those people go to just to get their hands on a jetpack.

I also went and saw them live when they came to australia, it was pretty good. It was about a guy who worked on a ship, helped found the colony on Tasmania, hung out with the king of Tahiti who apparently loved brandy, moved to England and got arrested, ran away and became King of Iceland, then went back to Tasmania as a convict-but-not-really and worked as a spy.

Lorahalo on
    I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • Options
    Lorahalo wrote: »
    The jetpack episode is also incredible. You would not believe the lengths those people go to just to get their hands on a jetpack.

I also went and saw them live when they came to australia, it was pretty good. It was about a guy who worked on a ship, helped found the colony on Tasmania, hung out with the king of Tahiti who apparently loved brandy, moved to England and got arrested, ran away and became King of Iceland, then went back to Tasmania as a convict-but-not-really and worked as a spy.

I'm still mad Zack didn't go to the SC show and give them a coded message to deliver to you.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    replacewythyreplacewythy Registered User regular
    I have mixed feelings about the Dollop, so I only listen to ones I've heard are good.

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    I think I’ve gotten something out of every ep I’ve listened to, but they definitely go for that 90s “edgy” humor a little too often.

They also don’t give a lot of context about the episode until you’re into it already, so you have an equal chance to end up with something either wacky or harrowing, and sometimes you just don’t want to be depressed.

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    The second LAPD ep of the Dollop is great if you wanna hear about an actual real life hero

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    i'm finally finishing up the blank check series on the Revenge of the Sith and I'm fascinated to know what happens when they find out there were three other movies before episodes 1-3

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Lorahalo wrote: »

I'm still mad Zack didn't go to the SC show and give them a coded message to deliver to you.

It was a 5 hour drive on a tuesday!

I wanted to but couldn't make it

Chincymcchilla on
    I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    I checked out Episode II from the library and plan on doing that commentary ep today or tomorrow

Don't think I'm going to bother to watch all four Fantastic Four movies (or even just the two I haven't seen) for the next episode though

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    The Rube Waddell episode of The Dollop was fascinating.

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular

If only UTU2TM was still a thing so Ghosted could be paid the same reverence as Hot Tub Time Machine 2 was

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    kmzkmz Registered User regular
    Are they definitely not doing UTU2TM any more? There's a new album coming out in a few weeks...

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    There's not a regular ongoing utu2tm is more what he means, I think

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    kmzkmz Registered User regular
    There's not a regular ongoing utu2tm is more what he means, I think

Ah, gotcha.

This discussion has been closed.