As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla] The Nightmare Before Christmas- Game Over! Mafia Win! Poor Jack!

• Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    LostNinja wrote: »
    So what should we be gifting right now? I've been giving seers (one person last night, and a different, presumable unrelated player tonight), because I'd be wary of gifting a guard to an unknown. At least a seering is relatively harmless if a mafia gets it.

Yeah, the worst thing that can happen when you give away a seer is it going to waste. I'm sticking to seers as well.

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    As mentioned yesterday, I've been giving snake eyes. Flesh masks might be more accurate (depending on if they copy only an original role or if they can copy a flesh masks fake identity) but are signifantly worse if you gift them to mafia.

Unreliable information is still better than none.

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Bluecyan wrote: »
    As mentioned yesterday, I've been giving snake eyes. Flesh masks might be more accurate (depending on if they copy only an original role or if they can copy a flesh masks fake identity) but are signifantly worse if you gift them to mafia.

Unreliable information is still better than none.

"Flesh masks might be more accurate"?

OH!

You can use Flesh Masks to Seer?

Wait, not really. Not unless you hit a special, right?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    I have no idea how they work, I would assume you either get a "You are special" if its any type of non-party goer. Maybe you aren't informed your mask is a mafia one? I also have questions about when the special powers would kick in. The night you put it on or the next?

Regardless, unless you 100% know another special snake eyes are what I would recommend. Too expensive to test out how flesh masks work.

• Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    [color=]Brody[/color] is still kicking!

Also didn't show up at my very important party!

VayBJ4e.png
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Brody

VayBJ4e.png
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    You didnt tell me there was a party! I would have gone if I had known about it. v.v

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    I continue to have not a whole lot, but last night when I thought RomanticUndead might be mafia I was feeling suspicious of ahava.

Now I am more suspicious of JayKaos and MrT.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

Auralynx wrote: »
    I continue to have not a whole lot, but last night when I thought RomanticUndead might be mafia I was feeling suspicious of ahava.

Now I am more suspicious of JayKaos and MrT.

I remember being suspicious of JayKaos yesterday, but I can't recall why. I'm sure it was a good reason? May change if anything more exciting pops up.

Steam profile
  • JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Oh geez this ends in an hour. Uhh kime because bluecyan seems very confident about it.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    !kime

• LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    BlueCyan's vote placement on the quick Phyphor wagon yesterday seemed suspicious.

I think that puts the vote at:

Kime - 3
    BlueCyan - 2
    JayKaos - 2
    Raiden- 1
    Brody - 1

That's a quick finger count though so someone please double check it.

If this spread is any indication we are deeply screwed.

• H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    It looks right to me.

Hi guys, sorry I missed most of the day again. Will try to be around more tomorrow.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    Sorry kime but I've heard some ghastly things about the gifts you're giving. Kudos for getting into the spirit of things, though.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
    Wait what's happening with me? Giving gifts is bad? I thought that was the plan...

Steam profile
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Less than an hour left. Get your Votes and Orders in.

Consensus much be reached Kime
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    Sorry kime but I've heard some ghastly things about the gifts you're giving. Kudos for getting into the spirit of things, though.

If this is anything other than just getting into the setting more info would be appreciated. Was he handing off bombs?

• Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    kime is who I was planning on gifting tonight, too...

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
    Someone made a claim to me privately about the result of a snake eyes. I only have soft reasons to trust them atm, but it's the best I have to go on tonight besides the whisper sent to mrpaku about you, LN, and I'm running out of time.

camo_sig2-400.png
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    you are running out of time.

Kime scare scare scare.

@Brody @MrTLicious gotta vote still.

camo_sig2-400.png
    Is there any reason I shouldn't ping people like that? I figure usually a vote is more useful for analysis then inactivity, but does this game's scare system change that?

camo_sig2-400.png
    edited November 2017
    Can't fight bandwagons in this game. Good luck village! It's a mistake, but hopefully there's still time that is not fatal!

Oh, knuckles, you should make sure other people know who claimed this to you. You've been lied to, and it would make sense to tie up loose ends

kime on
    Steam profile
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    kime[/b]

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
    edited November 2017
    The whispers still really reek of a mafia trick. Two people have claimed them with two different targets. Not say mrpaku is mafia, just that the mafia sent that to him.

LostNinja on
    bluecyan had the next most votes

Steam profile
    I second it would be nice to know who claimed kime. With roving seers there's no harm.

Also you should be clear what it actually said. "kime seered mafia"? "Your target seered mafia"? etc.

Both are lies, of course, but getting more specifics can help, and it digs a deeper hole for the liar.

Steam profile
    bluecyan[/quote] didn't mean to change my vote earlier. It was a just in case draft that I accidentally kept while posting and playing destiny

[cooor=red]Kime

Kime

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    kime wrote: »

Santa, we're still cool right? I'm not on the naughty list? Am I?

Votes Closed.

Bluecyan wrote: »
    kime wrote: »

Santa, we're still cool right? I'm not on the naughty list? Am I?

You never weren't <3

Good luck team!

Steam profile
    Sorry Kime if you were village, I didn't see your pm until after close.

edited November 2017
    Night Five- Sally's Song

https://youtu.be/jhRX31SLyK0

During the party, Sally had been keeping all her parts busy, looking high and low for who had stolen the Brain. She, however, missed the uninvited guest and was soon stuffed into a giant stocking and thrown into a fireplace, burning BlueCyan alive. Well, as alive as a doll person can be. However, this time the crowd of party-goers saw this happening and grabbed Kime and stuffed him into the chimney to suffocate from Sally's smoke. With Santa dead, the party-goers cheered and drank, they would hang his bones next to the Easter Bunny's from the last holiday party!

But not everything was fine. Jack was upset. His love had been killed by Santa Claus and he still didn't know who stole the brain and was ruining the party. Jack pointed to someone and said "Begone from this Town!" But when he looked, he wasn't pointing at anyone. At least anyone alive. Instead, he found he was pointing at two bodies, Chamberlain and Virgil_Leads_You, who were found holding hands with dice replacing their eyes. The party-goers were shocked to see the young lovers already dead.

Elsewhere, MrTlicious had gotten tired of the party. He started home to his grave when a shadow swept over him and erased him from Time and Space.

Great Party.

The Dead
    Kime (Santa Claus) Ho Ho No
    BlueCyan (Sally) Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire
    Chamberlain and Virgil_Leads_You True Love Never Dies.
    MrTlicious INACTIVUS HUNGERS

PMs going out.

Grunt's Ghosts on
    You're all on the naughty list!

OOOOOOOpooooOOOOOOO

Steam profile