As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Thor: Ragnarok] Asgardian road trip [TAG SPOILERS]

Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
edited October 2017 in Debate and/or Discourse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gWXdAVfiLE

The cast:

Thor (Chris Hemsworth):

Chris-Hemsworth-as-Thor-008.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=e3c50dd46b815128f582939c6439c3b5

Thor (Chris Hemsworth):

Avenger, heir to the throne of Asgard, God of Thunder.

280?cb=20140309035326

Loki (Tom Hiddleston):

The hero of the story.

MV5BODg4Y2U2M2UtMWYxNi00MjkzLThlNjEtMzI0MmQxMmRjNGZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._CR117,143,222,222_UX402_UY402._SY201_SX201_AL_.jpg

Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson):

The new comer Asgardian, employed by the Grandmaster.

240?cb=20131101085426

Heimdall (Idris Elba)

Protector of the Rainbow Bridge, his role in this movie remains a mystery.

320?cb=20131120002152

Bruce Banner/Hulk (Mark Ruffalo):

The Strongest one there is in the Marvel universe, and Science Bro to Tony Stark.

Cate_Blanchett_as_Hela_in_Thor_Ragnarok.jpg

Hela (Cate Blanchett):

The first female Marvel big bad. About damn time. Who is she? The Goddess of Death
might be who Thanos has a crush on.

Karl_Urban_as_Skurge.jpg

Skurge (Karl Urban):

Another villain from Asgard. The Executioner in the comics, and his first appearance in the MCU.

310?cb=20160825202106

The Grandmaster (Jeff Goldblum):

Valkyrie's boss.
Ruler of Sakaar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpTdK2kn6TA

ElJeffe on

• Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Hoping this is better than Dark World, which was one of the weakest entries in the MCU in my opinion.

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I am hoping they make this one psychedelic.

• Options
    Corporal CarlCorporal Carl Registered User regular
    Wrote this in the SE++ movie thread:
    I just saw Thor: Ragnarok and what a delightful, fun and funny movie full of great moments :biggrin:

I personally found it way way way more fun and funny than any of the GotG movies.

Cate Blanchett was fingerlickingly awesome!!! :+1:
    Karl Urban as Skurge was great!
    Tessa Thompson was amazing.
    The gladiator fight is fantastic.
    I could keep summing up great things, but the list would get too long, and maybe spoilery.

Just accept it as a sci-fi comedy and enjoy it.

Favorite duo : “I am Korg, and this is Miek”

Best laugh-out moment:
    ”Ha! That is what it feels like!”

I’ve also noticed that Marvel movies differ slightly from the trailers, like for example in Spiderman Homecoming:
    where you see Peter get kissed, but that doesn’t happen in the movie

Well, in Thor Ragnarok there is something where you will say “that’s different from the trailer” but you’ll understand that it would be very spoilery.

Great great great movie, 10/10, will see again, recommended.
    Saw it in Belgium, on the first day of release (today).

PSN (PS4-Europe): Carolus-Billius
  • Options
    McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular
    Not sure if this is an open spoilers thread or not, so I'll be safe.

Saw this last night and it was fantastic.

I thought I was prepared for a funnier Thor movie. I was not prepared for this.
    As soon as I knew Korg was voiced by Taika I should have expected him to have the funniest lines, but his first conversation just killed me.

I'm glad Anthony Hopkins came back for this when he wasn't going to initially, it was nice to get an ending for his Odin.

Thought it did a great job of balancing the humour, action and meaningful character moments. Soundtrack was amazing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / Xbox / NNID: Fodder185
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    WE'LL BE TAGGING SPOILERS AT LEAST FOR THE TIME BEING, FOLKS.

I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Yeah this was amazing, also I didn't spoil myself with any longer trailers so a lot of the imagery was fresh, so I really loved the 80s metal cover come to life, it definitely fulfilled the promise of the original trailer. It also felt like it pushed a lot forward with thors storyline, there was no sense of treading water at all. Fun, richly colourful and positive feeling. No room for doom and gloom. Every single person was fantastic in it

In particular I loved the imagery of
    armoured karl urban jumping out of the ship with machine guns akimbo shooting skeleton Vikings

Prohass on
  • Options
    AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    No spoilers can anyone tell me if it's worth watching in 3d. It's the only version that's on when o leave work

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Jeff Goldblum did a fantastic job being Jeff Goldblum

• Options
    KneelKneel Ten thick coats Registered User regular

Ian Malcolm... in... SPAAAAACE

Want to see more of Kneel's slapdash slatherings?
    Visit him at Monstrous Pigments' Instagram and Facebook pages!
    3EnCIQg.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Thor trilogy ranking:

1) Thor: Ragnarok
    2) Thor
    3) Thor: Dark World

This was a wonderful film, which exceeded expectations and I had high hopes going in. The setting, and tone, had more in common with GOTG, the the Thor movies which worked in its favor - if James Gunn steps down Taika Waititi is the perfect replacement.

Magic
    Another difference is that this movie has a larger magic presence, and I'm not juts talking about Strange's cameo. Which reflects from the comics, who are deeply seeped in magic. Being literal gods and all.

Thor's visions/dreams about Ragnarok he had before meeting Surtur, the visions of Odin he had when he was getting the stuffing beat out of him by Hulk, and Hela. Hela herself being a magical being, a sorceress far above Loki and for some unknown reason she gains strength from Asgard's location which isn't gone into depth or explained how the basics work. Odin himself overcoming Loki's imprisonment spell somehow and doing magic things, which is truer to the Norse mythology and in the comics he's so powerful he can literally do almost anything due to his Skyfather/Odinforce status. How his life-force was linked to Hela's prison, his death being the catalyst for Hela's release. Hela herself is an epic level sorceress, magic through the roof - and it's not ambiguous like Loki's can be it's straight up magic.

Thor
    He's more fun this time. Verging on parody, but he's just so charming and funny you juts go along with it. Gives Hemsworth more to do, as his character is one of the harder to write Avengers. Cracking jokes, being extra clumsy for comedic purposes.

His interactions with Strange are hilarious. Stephen's definitely leveled up, makes Loki look like a rank amateur concerning magic now. It's difficult to tell if his constant teleporting with Thor was simply to troll him or he's just so used to it he doesn't register how off-putting it is.

Valkyrie
    Fantastic addition to the MCU. Steals scenes like a boss, and her characterization is amazing in every scene. Every gesture tells a story of who she is, despite the script not giving her much of a tragic backstory with Hela. One of the best scenes in the film is the flashback where the Valkyries take on Hela and get slaughtered. Thankfully they didn't give her a romantic subplot with Thor, though they may pursue that in the future. For now they're simply friends.

Hulk
    Finally Marvel gave him a personality and allowed him to duking talk! Yes! This is a Hulk I've been wanting in the MCU since his first appearance. He's no longer a werewolf with no personality.

His relationship/rivalry with Thor is adorable, he's just a big kid who wants to be loved. But he's just angry all the time. It'll be intriguing to see how the Avengers react to this Hulk.

Heimdall
    Reduced to a minor role, who led Asgard's resistance against Hela. Who wants his sword so she can use the Bifrost to conquer the universe.

Loki
    Starts his road to redemption, he's friendlier here and his relationship with Thor begins to mend. They know they have their differences, which are incompatible and this acknowledgment ends up bringing them closer together. Every interaction in previous films all work towards this encounter, as they go over the incidents which got them where they are and who they are, culminating in Loki finally trying to do the right thing and Thor believing he has good in him still. Banner still doesn't trust him, of course.

Until the third act his warrior skills are downplayed significantly, he does ok with a brief scuffle with Valkyrie but overall he's less combat veteran than civilian royalty who just wants to settle down and rule a world without dealing with superhero bullshit.

Hela
    Excellent villain, here she's Odin's daughter and first born. Before Thor was born she was Odin's Executioner, his right hand in conquering the galaxy who went rogue when he turns his back on being a despot and being a kind ruler. Her relationship with Thor, and Odin is complicated but she doesn't really acknowledge Loki. I don't think we get a sufficient opinion on what she feels about him at all. He's kind of a troublesome nothing burger for her to stomp on.

Unfortunately she's thinly written, practically a cartoon character who just wants to rule Asgard/conquer the galaxy because reasons. The only depth she had was with her relationship with Thor and Odin.

Her "death" is ambiguous, we don't see her die on screen (it's implied she may not have survived Surtur blowing up Asgard) and considering how powerful she is it's not a sure bet this was the last we see of her. I hope not, she was someone who deserves another appearance or two. She could easily become another Loki. It'd provide extra opportunities to flesh out her motives and character.

Grandmaster
    An antagonist, not a villain per se. Strictly comedy relief, unlike in the comics. He's a great character, yet he feels...weak. There's nothing to suggest he has any powers at all (aside from being immortal and millions of years old), or that fucking with him physically will be a bad idea. He let's his soldiers and advantaged tech do that sort of thing. They don't mention that he's the Collector's brother.

They need to bring back the One Shots, he'd be suited for those.

Skurge
    Has a cockney accent, and Hela's reluctant sidekick. Unlike in the comics he's not a bad guy, he wants recognition and also Hela not to murder him. Seems like a cool guy to hang around with, likes the ladies and trying to impress Thor. Not really an elite warrior. He has a cool death scene turning on Hela, and the scene where he leaps off the ship to shoot at undead Asgard zombie soldiers is brilliant.

Warriors Three
    Sad how they were killed off by Hela, they should have gotten a spin-off of their own either as a movie franchise or a tv show. Oh well.

Infinite Wars speculation
    That ship Thor encounters has got to be Thanos, which destroys Thor's ship leaving him stuck in space for the Guardians to find. I really hope they don't kill off Heimdall, Loki (he needs to fill in Mephisto's role!) or Valkyrie, or the Asgardians so they may be able to recreate Asgard on Earth. That's a great plot for Thor 4! Bring back Sif, Marvel! I'd love for her and Valkyrie to join the Avengers eventually.

The movie is a bit out of sync with the MCU, trying to do its own things yet not too outrageous that it'd be ignoring the MCU entirely, unlike Iron Man 3.

3 Loki daggers, out of 4.

Harry Dresden on
  • Options
    -Loki--Loki- Don't pee in my mouth and tell me it's raining. Registered User regular
    During the film, I thought it leaned too heavily on the humour. Seriously there were jokes left and right, during scenes obviously meant for levity and during some pretty heavy scenes. But considering what was happening during the film, it was really needed. Without all the humour it would have been by far the darkest MCU film, but the amount of humour nicely offsets that in line with other Marvel films.

Also I thought Korg was voiced by Kevin Taumata and that impression didn't leave even after my fiancee told me it was the director. He just sounded so much like Kev from Housos.

• Options
    daveNYCdaveNYC Why universe hate Waspinator? Registered User regular
    -Loki- wrote: »
    During the film, I thought it leaned too heavily on the humour. Seriously there were jokes left and right, during scenes obviously meant for levity and during some pretty heavy scenes. But considering what was happening during the film, it was really needed. Without all the humour it would have been by far the darkest MCU film, but the amount of humour nicely offsets that in line with other Marvel films.

Also I thought Korg was voiced by Kevin Taumata and that impression didn't leave even after my fiancee told me it was the director. He just sounded so much like Kev from Housos.

It was aggressively comedic. Not Airplane! levels of constant jokes, but this wasn't the usual Marvel gig where they stick in some levity every five or ten minutes. There's some sections where it's basically a joke a minute. There's other sections where they back off on that, but this is generally funny enough that I'd label it an action-comedy. I though it made for one hell of a fun ride, but it definitely does undercut some of the super serious stuff at the end so YMMV and all that.

Cate Blanchett was great. Shocking, I know. She chews all the scenery and does a good job expressing the various emotions that are necessary for whatever she's doing. Hela is pretty well written, at least as far as Marvel villains go. Solid motivation and a plan that isn't utterly batshit.
    Jeff Goldblum was great too, which actually was a surprise. I'm generally not a fan of his hesitant stop and start quasi-stuttering jabber style, but he wasn't doing that this time, it was a constant flowing jabber that I thought worked pretty well.

It's definitely one of the better Marvel movies and it's a solid enough comedy that if you somehow scraped away all the Marvel stuff it would still be a solid movie. It also shows the strength of the MCU and the way they've built out all these characters over the course of the various films. You get Loki and Thor together and they can start right in on the bickering sibling thing, Hulk shows up and you're like 'hey, it's the Hulk!'. You know them, you (maybe) love them, and you can just sit back and enjoy watching them. Something something DCEU Justice League Darkness no Parents *cough*.

Shut up, Mr. Burton! You were not brought upon this world to get it!
  • Options
    daveNYC wrote: »
    It's definitely one of the better Marvel movies and it's a solid enough comedy that if you somehow scraped away all the Marvel stuff it would still be a solid movie. It also shows the strength of the MCU and the way they've built out all these characters over the course of the various films. You get Loki and Thor together and they can start right in on the bickering sibling thing, Hulk shows up and you're like 'hey, it's the Hulk!'. You know them, you (maybe) love them, and you can just sit back and enjoy watching them. Something something DCEU Justice League Darkness no Parents *cough*.

Next the MCU is going to show them how to Batman right.

• Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular
    Kneel wrote: »

Ian Malcolm... in... SPAAAAACE

Ian, uh, finds a way.

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    This is probably the most fun I've had in a cinema in a while. It's spectacular in every way and I love it.

• Options
    RamiRami Registered User regular
    I thought this was a little bit too silly, really. Plenty of it is funny, but it goes silly too often I think.

There's also a bunch of stuff left out or not addressed, feels like a lot of harsh editing to get the run time down.
    Like, Thor never even mentions the warriors three. And they were all killed off very unceremoniously, especially the first two.

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Seeing this tonight. Also, bumping this so we can remove Thor things from the MCU thread.

• Options
    evilthecatevilthecat Registered User regular
    This movie was great.
    I do miss the earnest Thor sometimes, and some parts of the film could have used just a few more minutes to breath, but it's by far one of the better marvel movies.

tip.. tip.. TALLY.. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Options
    [Tycho?][Tycho?] As elusive as doubt Registered User regular
    I'm unusually excited for this. The trailer, mostly the music, really set the right tone with me. I like that Marvel doesn't take itself too seriously. People are saying they may go over the top, well, I guess I'll find out!

mvaYcgc.jpg
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Got my ticket ordered. 9:30 tomorrow morning.
    Can occasionally be nice working a non-standard schedule.

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Well this certainly felt like Marvel's Thor in a Heavy Metal comic book, the movie. That's generally a good thing.

Felt there was a bit more humor than normal but that all of it wasn't quite as strong as usual but that's mostly an averaging thing.

Some minor quibbles but the only one of significance:
    Valkyrie felt like she got built up a lot to not have a big role in the ending. It was obviously always going to be Thor's show but even in the undead army bit she was kinda backgrounded. She is like 1000% more character than typical female side kicks though.

Also, did anybody care about Scourge? No? Yeah.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    AJRAJR Some guy who wrestles NorwichRegistered User regular
    Also, did anybody care about Scourge? No? Yeah.

I wanted to, since I like Karl Urban. But he felt absolutely superfluous. I think they could have cut him entirely.

Aaron O'Malley. Wrestler extraordinaire.
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    It's the best Thor movie by a mile, but it's basically mid-tier Marvel.

It's funny, but I felt the humor undercut the story more often than helped it.

• Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Ragnarok was another knock out as could be expected from Marvel.

Valkyrie ended up being a much more likable character than I expected. I assumed she would be a lame stoic badass like Gamora (haven't seen GOTG Vol II yet so hopefully thats changed abit) but she actually has a lot of roguish charm.

And the best entrance. :lol:
    Only complaint is another Thor/Hulk fight ending in a draw even though I know thats the way its always going to have to be.

That and while Korg and Miek (100% more likable than the comic book version and he doesn't even say anything) are great in their limited screentime, I was kind of sad they had no bond with The Hulk at all.

Obviously this was only ever going to have elements of Planet Hulk rather than be an adaption of it but as a Hulk fan, it almost hurts as much as it feels awesome to see them get this close to doing it without doing the whole shbang.

Dr. Chaos on
    Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    Once I get to my keyboard I'll write up a review, but the longer I think about this movie the less I like it.

• Options
    edited November 2017
    So I guess its confirmed that The Hulk is
    not above straight up murdering dudes in duels.

RIP Doug. Ouch.

Dr. Chaos on
  • Options
    RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    Did Valkyrie have an actual name?

I only remember her being referred to by number and by title.

• Options
    I guess Sif ended up dodging a bullet by her actress not having a schedule available for the movie.

She probably would have been thrown in the meat grinder along with the warriors three.

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Spoilered review:

This review is coming after being able to digest the film a bit.
    Thor 1 and 2 were pretty... bland superhero films. They weren't especially inspiring, and felt more on par with the early 2000's take on heroes (though with less cynicism and brooding) than the modern Marvel fare. I went into Ragnarok expecting utter insanity and some good laughs and I managed to get some laughs, but pluck the entirety of this piece and it will ring hollow.

2 major plotlines were picked up here: The fate of Odin and Hulk. 2 new plotlines were brought up here: The planet Sakaar and the goings-on of The Mastermind, and Hela's return from Odin's banishment.

While the movie showed a lot of promise in the previews and the general feel, and the visuals are outstanding and colorful and slide right in to the Guardians of the Galaxy aesthetics, the overall progress of the story is constantly stabbed in the back by the attempts at humor. Yes, humor is great, and the intro with the dragons head was fucking hilarious. Yes, Marvel has always been good with their humor, and when the jokes land in Ragnarok, they land hard. But sometimes they're put in the wrong places.

The disappearance of Odin in Thor 2 is picked up here, and treated with clumsy, thick hands. It's got about the same emotional weight as Craig getting fired from his job in Friday, and told entirely in clunky exposition so it can be swept aside easily.

Hela/Blanchette are criminally underused and discarded in this film. Jeff Goldblum is left to Goldblum up the joint, and while it's fun at first it ends up just feeling like they were trying for memes.

The Hulk is a lot of fun, and the scene where Banner gets all high and badass is a goddamned riot, but overall he felt a little too immature. It almost didn't feel like the same Hulk, like the consequences of his transformation have all but been disregarded.

Hemsworth is great as Thor, but Loki is played off as a joke with the lamest redemption arc ever.

This felt like two movies stitched together: A darker, original vision of Ragnarok (See the Heimdall and Thor vision in Age of Ultron for reference) monstrously conjoined with a lighter, more breezy Thor that takes up the majority of the film. If The Dark World was any indication, a grimmdark Thor trilogy cap would've been as welcome as a kick to the throat, but halfway rectifying it with the colorful Sakaar portions of the film just leaves the entire thing feeling disjointed and half-assed.

I really am liking this film less the longer I ruminate on it. The triumph of the emotional arcs in Guardians of the Galaxy were juxtaposed perfectly with the antics and humor, but here there are sections where the humor is literally shoved in right during some of the heavier parts of the story and it kind of ruins the entire fucking thing.

Ragnarok is better than Thor 2, but I really am starting to wonder if it's better than the first film.

This is a comedy with a bit of action, and considering some of the more emotionally complex situations they throw away to serve at the Altar of Gunn, it's kind of a goddamned shame all around.

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    Jeff Goldblum is one of those rare actors like Christopher Walken where he's pretty much playing the same character in every movie but it doesn't really matter because that character is just that entertaining.

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    This movie was a lot of fun.

Minor character spoilers:
    Taika as Korg made the movie for me. It was hilarious having a rock creature with a Kiwi (not Aussie)
    accent getting about in the movie.

Poor Doug.

• Options
    -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    I never expected a reference to 1997 Australian movie The Castle in a Marvel film.

• Options
    Linespider5Linespider5 ALL HAIL KING KILLMONGER Registered User regular
    It’s been a very long time since a movie put an open-mouthed grin on my face for a solid minute.

Did anyone else know Mark Mothersbaugh was on soundtrack duties?

• Options
    BadablackBadablack Registered User regular
    It’s too bad Kate Blanchett probably doesn’t want to get stuck in full time Marvel employment because
    Making Hela the MCU version of Angela opens up a lot of cool potential storylines. Assuming she didn't did at the end (and I don’t think she did) she should end up with her power nerfed by the destruction of Asgard to the point there can be a place for her in sequels that don’t immediately end with everyone else dead. Give her the Loki treatment.

FC: 1435-5383-0883
  • Options
    -Loki--Loki- Don't pee in my mouth and tell me it's raining. Registered User regular
    Badablack wrote: »
    It’s too bad Kate Blanchett probably doesn’t want to get stuck in full time Marvel employment because
    Making Hela the MCU version of Angela opens up a lot of cool potential storylines. Assuming she didn't did at the end (and I don’t think she did) she should end up with her power nerfed by the destruction of Asgard to the point there can be a place for her in sequels that don’t immediately end with everyone else dead. Give her the Loki treatment.
    Angela? I thought they were going to make her Death for Infinity War. She says 'I'm the Goddess of DEATH often enough

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    -Loki- wrote: »
    Angela? I thought they were going to make her Death for Infinity War. She says 'I'm the Goddess of DEATH often enough

Also
    I thought Valkyrie would be Angela

• Options
    BadablackBadablack Registered User regular
    Hela
    Is Thor’s sister in the movie, so a combination of Hela and Angela. She was a tool for killing people in both as well. The movie grabbed a whole bunch of comic storylines and blended them into a purée. You’ve got Planet Hulk, Angela Asgard Assassin, a little bit of Godkiller, the Skurge’s death story, the original Ragnarok, even some of Beta Ray Bill’s origin in there with the ship full of Asgardians seeking a new home.

FC: 1435-5383-0883
  • Options
    daveNYCdaveNYC Why universe hate Waspinator? Registered User regular

Having Thor 4 be
    maximum dysfunctional family adventure time
    would be entertaining. I'm not sure that Blanchett would be hooked into the Marvel setting as Hiddleston is, but the Marvel offer on these things is probably a bucket full of cash in exchange for maximum scenery chewing on what's probably a pretty enjoyable shoot. If they pitch the idea of her repeating the role, I think she'd at least consider it. A paycheck's a paycheck after all.

Shut up, Mr. Burton! You were not brought upon this world to get it!
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    daveNYC wrote: »

Having Thor 4 be
    maximum dysfunctional family adventure time
    would be entertaining. I'm not sure that Blanchett would be hooked into the Marvel setting as Hiddleston is, but the Marvel offer on these things is probably a bucket full of cash in exchange for maximum scenery chewing on what's probably a pretty enjoyable shoot. If they pitch the idea of her repeating the role, I think she'd at least consider it. A paycheck's a paycheck after all.

...Yeah I'd absolutely watch this.

• Options
    AntoshkaAntoshka Miauen Oil Change LazarusRegistered User regular
    Saw this tonight, and had fun throughout, in spite of some utterly bizzare pacing. Being in a cinema of Kiwis, it remains amusing just how excited we get hearing a native accent on the big screen. I would be fine with MCU continuing to exhibit it, however.

n57PM0C.jpg