As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Dungeon of the Endless] The best game you didn't know you needed.

15678911»

• Options
    SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    The game is coming to Xbox One on the 16th. I will probably rebuy it to play on that platform.

Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • Options
    Ed GrubermanEd Gruberman Registered User regular
    Damn it. Whenever I go on work trips, no matter what games I pre-load on my laptop, I always end up playing this. I wish they would bring it to Android because I would love to play this on my daily bus ride. I'm pretty sure I would keep it installed forever.

steam_sig.png

SteamID: edgruberman GOG Galaxy: EdGruberman
  • Options
    For anyone who somehow has an ipad and doesn't have Dungeon of the Endless, it looks like it's free on the apple app store until Monday:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dungeon-of-the-endless/id893923668

steam_sig.png

• Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    I should look up if there's anything new in the XB1 version. I'm tempted to buy it regardless just to support them and feeling like how much I've gotten out of the game is worth waaaaaaaaaaay more than I originally paid when it was in pre-alpha.

But still, duders, Android version! I'm totally waffling on whether to get a tablet but if they announced an android version I'm pretty sure that'd be enough to push me over the edge.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    Hell of an Amplitude bundle sale going on on Steam right now.

Basically all of their games and major DLC in a bundle, and you pay less GoG-style if you already own some of the items (which presumably folks in this thread do.) Great way to pick up the other games or DLC. Individual games and DLC are on major sale as well.

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    I'll give a shout-out to the Refreezer Pod DLC, that's my favourite pod next to the Escape Pod. I haven't yet managed to complete it with the Hero that comes with it, but it's a bloody good challenge

I only played Endless Space after putting a bunch of time into Legend and it's really eye-opening how similar they are. They could be direct sequels (I know in narrative-sense Legend is a significant prequel, but I'm talking mechanically). It's a shame that I'm so used to how well Legend works that I see design differences in Space as a move in the wrong direction - not to worry though, more Legend is good! New DLC out soon too

TeeMan on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Why am I so tempted to jump on that bundle? It would cost me like CSN$10 but the only things I'm missing are endless space dlc and endless legends dlc. I've never played endless space and I've never finished a game of endless legend.

steam_sig.png

• Options
    Why am I so tempted to jump on that bundle? It would cost me like CSN$10 but the only things I'm missing are endless space dlc and endless legends dlc. I've never played endless space and I've never finished a game of endless legend.

What's holding you back with EL?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Wait a fucking second, the Organic Pod was released a few months ago!? Oh fuck me I've wasted my life until now!

edit: All 4 EL DLC for seven bucks? Yoooooink

TeeMan on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TeeMan wrote: »

What's holding you back with EL?

Just time. I put in an hour. Then I don't have any time for like 2 weeks. Forget how to play. Play something else. Every time I pick it up, I feel like I have to start over and relearn how to play. Confession: I've never played a 4x before.

steam_sig.png

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Victory! 2 player online with a friend on Easy, got lucky on the last two floors running into a dust vendor with a full inventory, and then finding the escape room 6 doors into the final floor.

10on588k1r0q.png

• Options
    Victory! 2 player online with a friend on Easy, got lucky on the last two floors running into a dust vendor with a full inventory, and then finding the escape room 6 doors into the final floor.

10on588k1r0q.png

Nice :) how long did it take you guys?

steam_sig.png

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    We played in two sessions, but probably not more than a couple hours for this run. This is our 6th or 7th run though. Last run we got to floor 11 and couldn't find the exit when rhinos started opening all the doors til we got swarmed.