As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Retro Reminiscing with Rare Replay

2»

• Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    Wraith260 wrote: »
    damn you guys praising Snake Rattle and Roll!!! i've only survived the last 25 years by telling myself it was probably crap! and now that i almost have, now that its so close you're all telling me it was actually good and making the wait utterly unbearable!! stop it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN6TDUbS8eA

As for Wizards & Warriors, not sure I buy the Acclaim thing. BattleToads Arcade was published by EA, and I can't imagine they'd be easier to deal with than Acclaim. Especially when Acclaim also published a ton of things from Mortal Kombat to NBA Jam to NARC and Midway/Warner Bros. haven't had any trouble with those games that I've seen.

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    I would imagine EA is easier to deal with than Acclaim, since Acclaim doesn't exist anymore. :)

"The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    I would imagine EA is easier to deal with than Acclaim, since Acclaim doesn't exist anymore. :)

Well, whoever holds their rights, I mean. I think the other stuff came out when Acclaim was still around, though? I'd need to check.

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I need to dust this off and play it again.