As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Warframe] Does this syandana make my ass look fat?

• furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    So, is the PA PS4 clan still We Are Nice Guys?

Because I hear people talking about the PSN clan, but I must be in an old iteration, because it’s like a ghost town. Bands won’t play no more. Presumably, there was too much fighting on the dance floor...

Wang is defunct. We have a Ps4 clan but it is mostly for the clan research. I am usually down to play if someone else is on but I have a weird work schedule. Plus wife and kid. If you want in give me your psn.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • DacDac Registered User regular
    I like rivens.

I understand why people don't, though.

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • BasilBasil Registered User regular
    It occurs to me that I haven't had a gun equipped to my carrier for months.

9KmX8eN.jpg
  • DissociaterDissociater Registered User regular
    So the Attica I unlocked is legit. All the wall pinning fun of the Paris but in auto fire. Going to potato this one for sure!

• FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    So the Attica I unlocked is legit. All the wall pinning fun of the Paris but in auto fire. Going to potato this one for sure!

Thunderbolt it for more explosions.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • DivideByZeroDivideByZero Social Justice Blackguard Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Ratsult2 wrote: »
    Does anyone have a quick and dirty guide to doing the Index? I've been running dark sectors for credits, but I heard the Index was better.

1. Be a tanky frame like Rhino
    2. Equip weapons with high burst damage
    3. Use Corrosive because those asshole all have loads of armor
    4. Kill them and score until just above the threshold for winning. Time gets added whenever you score so don't score more then needed.
    5. Go AFK in a corner somewhere and run out the clock
    6. Grofit

edit: that's the basic strat I use when soloing tier 1 Index. I don't group for it and I find tier 2 to be not worth the effort for how much longer it takes to complete.

DivideByZero on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKERS
  • NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Wait, regular Index makes you do those dumb don't win by too much things too? I thought that was just shit to make the quest harder.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Ivan HungerIvan Hunger Registered User regular
    So the new warframe will be able to summon her own personal kavat regardless of your current companion. Khora As a huge fan of pet classes I'm pretty excited!

latest?cb=20160411000447

• DrDinosaurDrDinosaur Registered User regular
    NEO|Phyte wrote: »
    Wait, regular Index makes you do those dumb don't win by too much things too? I thought that was just shit to make the quest harder.

No, but time gets added every time you score so you're discouraged from running up the scoreboard, as it will make things take longer

• NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Holy shit. So basically as soon as I ask about it, the meteor crashes into the Plains?

It's...big. And undulates. And....just kinda is there now.

What's the over/under on the time before a kaiju-class Infested pops out, to fight the kaiju-class Sentient?

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
    Nips wrote: »
    Holy shit. So basically as soon as I ask about it, the meteor crashes into the Plains?

What's the over/under on the time before a kaiju-class Infested pops out, to fight the kaiju-class Sentient?

If this means that Tenno get Jaegers, I am all aboard that hype train

• NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Oh, uh, hmm. Game revealed this to me this morning...

1sVfyXh.png

https://youtu.be/a1ya-fE-eo4

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Nips wrote: »

The upcoming operation for it, Plague Star, should be starting soon. I'd say around a weekish? I don't remember if they said during the devstream when

JtgVX0H.png
  • Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    Dac wrote: »
    I like rivens.

I understand why people don't, though.

I have mixed feelings about them. They’re optional, which is good. I’ve never felt like a weapon *needed* them, and equipping one has never changed a weapon between the top tiers, in my experience.

And they’re locked behind a wall of gameplay rather than a microtransaction. Which is also good, and another sign that Warframe’s sytems are far less exploitative than the loot boxes of the gambling simulators that pass for major retail releases these days.

But I’d love to have seen them, back then they were introduced, limited to the vanilla versions of weapons. Hek wouldn’t mean my Vaykor Hek, which doesn’t need any help. I wouldn’t be in favor of such a change now, though, of course.

"Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    I'm not at the point where Rivens are a thing, but I do find the curated mods more appealing than RNG Super Mods.

metaghost wrote: »
    I'm not at the point where Rivens are a thing, but I do find the curated mods more appealing than RNG Super Mods.

RNG super mods have been there for a while. Rivens just make them specific to certain guns.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Torgue should be in every game.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• DacDac Registered User regular
    Well, I've been waiting for a dedicated pet frame forever, so... maybe Khora will be it.

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • DeansDeans Registered User regular
    Hopefully the Khora cat is useful without relying on its AI, Warframe pet AI can be somewhat unreliable.

Dac wrote: »
    Well, I've been waiting for a dedicated pet frame forever, so... maybe Khora will be it.

Atlas?

• DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    I would like rivens except I"ve never gotten one that wasn't garbage tier.

What is this I don't even.
  • kralizecckralizecc Registered User regular
    Darkewolfe wrote: »

One persons garbage is another persons... probably garbage but you never know! watchu got? I'll trade some of my junk for yours.

In warframe on PC my name is severenn
    Today's sortie dropped an Amprex Riven for me. First one I've ever been remotely excited about.

Time to start farming Kuva.

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    kralizecc wrote: »
    Darkewolfe wrote: »

One persons garbage is another persons... probably garbage but you never know! watchu got? I'll trade some of my junk for yours.

I still have the first riven I ever got: an Artax riven! They don't drop any longer so it's super rare, but the weapon is trash for damage and only good for cold procs so rivens are pointless for it (plus this particular one is bad, and I'm not going to waste resources rerolling it). I still link it in trade and region chat sometimes though just to have people message me about it lol

JtgVX0H.png
  • kralizecckralizecc Registered User regular
    A riven with status duration, or status chance would probably work pretty well with it. I know that's what folks use it for.

In warframe on PC my name is severenn
  • AumniAumni Registered User regular
    Finally did this Second Dream stuff everyone talked about. I did expect the twist, but they did it in a very cool way. Now I'm hip with Warframe.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/aumni/ Battlenet: Aumni#1978 GW2: Aumni.1425 PSN: Aumnius
    So all the talk about Gara being so difficult to farm from a few pages back gave me the motivation I needed to stop being lazy and finally finish farming the warframes I only needed one part from.

First up was Valkyr, who also turned out to be the easiest. I only had to run Alad V once and immediately got the part I needed.

But my luck ran out with Trinity. I had to fight the Vor/Lech Kril tag team five times just to get that one part.

Only had to fight the Sergeant twice to get my last Mag piece. I use the term "fight" loosely because my squadmates would always wreck his shit before I even got anywhere close to him.

Octavia was a little more complicated than those three, but I got pretty lucky. I was able to find a squad in recruitment chat right away, and we only had to run derelict survival three times.

There is one more frame that I'm only missing one part for, but it's Vauban. I've downloaded the official Warframe app, but I've heard that it doesn't actually work and third party ones are better. I guess I'll try it out for a few days, and if I don't get any bites, I'll try something else.

So all the talk about Gara being so difficult to farm from a few pages back gave me the motivation I needed to stop being lazy and finally finish farming the warframes I only needed one part from.

First up was Valkyr, who also turned out to be the easiest. I only had to run Alad V once and immediately got the part I needed.

But my luck ran out with Trinity. I had to fight the Vor/Lech Kril tag team five times just to get that one part.

Only had to fight the Sergeant twice to get my last Mag piece. I use the term "fight" loosely because my squadmates would always wreck his shit before I even got anywhere close to him.

Octavia was a little more complicated than those three, but I got pretty lucky. I was able to find a squad in recruitment chat right away, and we only had to run derelict survival three times.

There is one more frame that I'm only missing one part for, but it's Vauban. I've downloaded the official Warframe app, but I've heard that it doesn't actually work and third party ones are better. I guess I'll try it out for a few days, and if I don't get any bites, I'll try something else.

The official app is hit or miss based on whether or not it remembers to actually give you a notification. I use an app called Wardroid which works great and gives finer control over which alerts she invasions you receive notifications about.

• metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    @The_Spaniard — Thanks for the code! Took me a bit to realize it was for the in-game marketplace and that you actually have to enter the dashes. :P

Now I'll actually have slots for all deez warframes.

• Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    @The_Spaniard — Thanks for the code! Took me a bit to realize it was for the in-game marketplace and that you actually have to enter the dashes. :P

There's never enough slots

Moridin889 wrote: »

There's never enough slots

That's what he said.

• OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Anyways, I have a lot of catching up to do in terms of primes - I need to get/finish up Saryn Prime, Nekros Prime, Oberon Prime, Valkyr Prime, Vauban Prime, and Hydroid Prime and most of the weapons that were primed with them

If anyone has spare weapon parts or bps to trade let me know and I'll see if I have any faction stuff/older prime gear that people might want - I have a full Loki Prime BP set, for starters

Orphane on
  • SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    POE is in cert for consoles!

Gara here I come!

Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    P.S. I had lots of neurodes, so Lenz is researching now for the ps4 clan

• dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    I don't know where I got this Boar Prime, but sticking 4 dual status mods on it may make that Toxic Barrage the best 20 plat I ever spent. Whee!

Edit: Hell, I guess I need a Tigris Prime now too...

dporowski on
  • The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Hello Tenno.

I arrive back from working TwitchCon, and in my fist I have plat, tons of plat to give away. It was hard won, because I had to steal it from the Warframe booth. There was much kicking, biting, throat punching, and eye gouging involved, but in the end I ran off like the Hamburglar with fist fulls of codes.

Okay, the truth is that I asked nicely for codes to bring back to the community, and they graciously provided a stack.

Here's the deal, I have enough plat to give 30 people 75 Platinum across all platforms. To clarify, that's 10 codes per platform, so 10 people on PC, 10 people on PS4, and 10 players on XBOne. So starting now, the next 30 people to ask for a code along with the platform they want it for will get PMed in a few days. Be sure to take note of how many people have asked for a code for each platform before you ask, I am giving out 10 for each platform, it can't be mixed and matched, because the codes are platform specific.

Okay, as far as I know I've sent out all the codes that were requested. If I missed anybody, please let me know.

Also, since more PC codes were requested than for other platforms, I still have 4 PS4 and 4 XBOne codes left.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Boy oh boy, does the Boar eat ammo. This gonna be a challenge.

Tigris wants a Sweeping Serration I know; does it NEED it, or is it just more awesome with?

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    This does not need it. I don't think I've seen something without invincibility or health stages survive a shot.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

dporowski wrote: »
    Boy oh boy, does the Boar eat ammo. This gonna be a challenge.

Tigris wants a Sweeping Serration I know; does it NEED it, or is it just more awesome with?

Most people run the 4 status mod build with the Tigris prime, but you can put sweeping serration on it if you want. I usually don't even though I have it, most things will not survive a hit without it anyways.

• SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    Hello Tenno.

I arrive back from working TwitchCon, and in my fist I have plat, tons of plat to give away. It was hard won, because I had to steal it from the Warframe booth. There was much kicking, biting, throat punching, and eye gouging involved, but in the end I ran off like the Hamburglar with fist fulls of codes.

Okay, the truth is that I asked nicely for codes to bring back to the community, and they graciously provided a stack.

Here's the deal, I have enough plat to give 30 people 75 Platinum across all platforms. To clarify, that's 10 codes per platform, so 10 people on PC, 10 people on PS4, and 10 players on XBOne. So starting now, the next 30 people to ask for a code along with the platform they want it for will get PMed in a few days. Be sure to take note of how many people have asked for a code for each platform before you ask, I am giving out 10 for each platform, it can't be mixed and matched, because the codes are platform specific.

Okay, as far as I know I've sent out all the codes that were requested. If I missed anybody, please let me know.

Also, since more PC codes were requested than for other platforms, I still have 4 PS4 and 4 XBOne codes left.

@The_Spaniard I could use one of those Xbox One codes, please.

Thanks!

Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
This discussion has been closed.