As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 2 - Round 7: Game Over!

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Taiwan, Thailand, Japan. A few days in each country.

Also, it turns out that keeping the game state updated is much harder with a laptop compared to a full desktop computer. Also, I don't have Excel on this laptop. So there might be more errors than usual until I get back.

Round 4 - Space Combat at Abyz-Fria

L1z1x has 2 Cruiser IIs, 1 Carrier, 1 Fighter, carrying 3 Infantry.
    Winnu has 1 Cruiser.

Geth roll 2d10t6+1d10t9+1d10t9 for L1z1x
    Geth roll 1d10t7 for Winnu

L1z1x:
    2d10t6+1d10t9+1d10t9 0 [2d10t6=3, 5] [1d10t9=1] [1d10t9=6]
    Winnu:
    1d10t7 0 [1d10t7=4]

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    No hits registered.

Space Combat Round 2

L1z1x has 2 Cruiser IIs, 1 Carrier, 1 Fighter, carrying 3 Infantry.
    Winnu has 1 Cruiser.

Geth roll 2d10t6+1d10t9+1d10t9 for L1z1x
    Geth roll 1d10t7 for Winnu

L1z1x:
    2d10t6+1d10t9+1d10t9 3 [2d10t6=7, 6] [1d10t9=8] [1d10t9=9]
    Winnu:
    1d10t7 0 [1d10t7=6]

4463rwiq7r47.png
    L1z1x scores 3 hits, destroying the Winnu Cruiser. Combat resolves in favor of L1z1x.

@Ketar to complete his action, and potentially take a second via Fleet Logistics.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    It is probably worth noting here that retreating is free.
    All you have to do is activate a neighbouring system (that has your units/planets) with a token from your reinforcements as the ships retreat.
    That system doesn't even need to be unactivated originally either.
    Due to the first round of misses, Winnu's cruiser could have escaped this.

discrider on
  • KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Invade with 2 infantry on Abyz and 1 on Fria.

@Phyphor for any response.

discrider wrote: »
    All you have to do is activate a neighbouring system (that has your units/planets) with a token from your reinforcements as the ships retreat.

I don't think the cruiser could have escaped unless Phyphor announced a retreat at the beginning of the first round of combat, which he did not.

He could have announced a retreat at the beginning of the second round after the first round of whiffs, but the second round combat rolls would still occur and the cruiser would still be lost.

edited November 2017
    Ketar wrote: »

I don't think the cruiser could have escaped unless Phyphor announced a retreat at the beginning of the first round of combat, which he did not.

He could have announced a retreat at the beginning of the second round after the first round of whiffs, but the second round combat rolls would still occur and the cruiser would still be lost.

Yep.
    Didn't look like there was a reason to not announce a retreat Immediately before round 1 though.

I am also noting this, purely because retreating required either activation of the destination system with a S counter, or moving into an activated system in TI3.

discrider on
    Btw, very jealous MrBlarney and I hope you have a great time. I took a really great trip to China years ago that was probably the best travel experience I've ever had. Thailand and Japan are both very high on my wishlist for future travel.

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Invade away

edited November 2017
    Decline to take a second action.

@jakobagger

Ketar on
  • jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Activate Production Biomes: Exhaust this card and spend 1 token from your Strategy pool (2>1) to gain 4 Trade Goods and choose @MrBody to gain 2 Trade Goods.

Pass @Ketar

• jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Pass

Status phase:
    Exhaust everything, TG 5 -> 3, Claim 8 influence public objective
    Also claim secret objective Have a ship in an alpha and beta wormhole system.
    @Ketar @jakobagger @Phyphor @Lykouragh @MrBody

Claim Diversify Research (1 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors.

Spend 5 TG to claim that public objective.

Also: claim secret objective: Master the Laws of Physics (Status Phase, 1 VP): Own 4 technologies of the same color.

edited November 2017
    Round 4: Start of Status Phase

The Emirates of Hacan: Play the primary ability of the (7) Technology strategy card, exhausting Quann (2R), Resculon (2R), Gral (1R), and Hercant (1R) to gain Hyper Metabolism and racial technology Production Biomes.
    Naalu plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), exhausting Vefut II (2R) and 2 Trade Goods (TG 7 --> 5) to gain racial technology Hybrid Crystal Fighter II.
    N'orr plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), exhausting Lodor (3R) and Tequ'ran (2R) to gain racial technology Exotrireme II.
    Muaat plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), exhausting Muaat (4R) to gain Magen Defense Grid.
    L1z1x plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), exhausting 4 Trade Goods (TG 8 --> 4) to gain Gravity Drive.
    Winnu plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), exhausting Winnu (3R), 1 Trade Good (TG 4 --> 3), and Meer and Research Team: Warfare's tech bonuses (R, R) to gain War Sun.
    The Embers of Muaat: Play Action Card "Ghost Ship", gaining 1 Destroyer in the Alpha Wormhole system. (AC 6 --> 5)
    The L1z1x Mindnet: Activate the Abyz-Fria system. (SP 1 --> 0)
    Move in 1 Carrier and 2 Infantry from Lazar-Sakulag via Gravity Drive and 2 Carriers, 1 Fighter, and 1 Infantry from the L1z1x Home System.
    During space combat, L1z1x suffers no losses, while Winnu loses 1 Cruiser; combat resolves in favor of L1z1x.
    Land 2 Infantry on Abyz and 1 Infantry on Fria.
    The Emirates of Hacan: Use racial technology "Production Biomes", spending 1 counter from Strategy Pool to gain 4 Trade Goods and gaining 2 Trade Goods for N'orr. (Hacan SP 2 --> 1, TG 7 --> 11; N'orr TG 4 --> 6)
    The Embers of Muaat: Pass turn.
    The L1z1x Mindnet: Pass turn.
    The Emirates of Hacan: Pass turn.

Current Map: Round 4, Action Phase Update 3

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Winnu - 4 VP
    The Naalu Collective - 4 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 3 VP
    The Emirates of Hacan - 2 VP
    The Embers of Muaat - 2 VP
    The L1z1x Mindnet - 0 VP

Public Objectives
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Naalu, Winnu, N'orr
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.: Naalu, Muaat, N'orr, Winnu
    Sway the Council (1 VP): Spend 8 influence.: Hacan
    Diversify Research (1 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors.: N'orr, Naalu
    Intimidate Council (1 VP): Have one or more ships in 2 systems that are adjacent to Mecatol Rex's system.
    5 Stage II Objectives have not yet been revealed.

Secret Objectives
    The Embers of Muaat: 2 Secret Objectives in hand.
    The L1z1x Mindnet: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    The Winnu: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    The Emirates of Hacan: 3 Secret Objectives in hand.
    The Naalu Collective: Threaten Enemies (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in a system that is adjacent to another player's home system.
    2 Secret Objectives in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr: 2 Secret Objectives in hand.

Special Objectives
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP): Claimed by Winnu
    Holy Planet of Ixth (1 VP): Granted to owner of Rarron, currently Hacan
    Hacan's Support of the Throne (1 VP): Promissory note currently held by Muaat
    Imperial Primary Ability (1 VP): Claimed by Winnu

The Embers of Muaat SPEAKER (discrider)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 5
    Action Cards: 5

Tactic Pool: 1
    Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: L1z1x's Ceasefire, Hacan's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Support for the Throne, Fires of the Gashlai)
    Technology: Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Sarween Tools, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    X - Muaat (4R, 1I)
    X - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    R - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    R - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    X - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    R - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Prototype War Sun (War Sun): As War Sun, but Movement 1.
    - Flagship: The Inferno: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 1 Cruiser in this unit's system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Fires of the Gashlai: Action: Remove 1 token from the Muaat player's Fleet pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, gain your War Sun upgrade technology card. Then, return this card to the Muaat player.
    - Racial Technology: Magmus Reactor (Red, requires 2 Red): Your ships may move into supernovas. After 1 or more of your units use Production in a system that either contains a War Sun or is adjacent to a supernova, gain 1 Trade Good.
    - Racial Technology: Prototype War Sun II (unit upgrade, requires 3 Red and 1 Yellow): As War Sun, but Cost 10, Movement 3.
    - Star Forge: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place either 2 Fighters or 1 Destroyer from your reinforcements in a system that contains 1 or more of your War Suns.
    - Gashlai Physiology: Your ships can move through Supernovas.

The L1z1x Mindnet(Ketar)
    Commodities: 0 / 2
    Trade Goods: 4
    Action Cards: 6

Tactic Pool: 0
    Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: Muaat's Ceasefire, Muaat's Political Secret (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Cybernetic Enhancements)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Plasma Scoring, Sarween Tools, Inheritance Systems, Fleet Logistics, Gravity Drive, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    X - [0.0.0] (5R, 0I)
    X - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    X - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Super-Dreadnought (Dreadnought): As Dreadnought, but Carry Capacity 2.
    - Flagship: [0.0.1]: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. During a Space Combat, hist produced by this ship and by your Dreadnoughts in this system must be assigned to non-Fighter ships if able.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Cybernetic Enhancements: At the start of your turn: Remove 1 token from the L1x1x player's Strategy pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, place 1 command token from your reinforcements in your Strategy pool. Then, return this card to the L1z1x player.
    - Racial Tehcnology: Inheritance Systems (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): You may exhaust this card and spend 2 resources when you research a technology; ignore all of that technology's prerequisites.
    - Racial Technology: Super-Dreadnought II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Combat Value 4, Movement 2, Carry Capacity 2. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 4. This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" Action Cards.
    - Assimilate: When you gain control of a planet, replace each PDS and Space Dock that is on that planet with a matching unit from your reinforcements.
    - Harrow: After each round of Ground Combat, your ships in the active system may use their Bombardment abilities against your opponent's ground forces on the planet.

The Winnu (Phyphor)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 3
    Action Cards: 6

Fleet Pool: 5

Promissory Notes: Hacan's Ceasefire, (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Acquiescence)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Hegemonic Trade Policy, Plasma Scoring, War Sun

Worlds:
    X - Winnu (3R, 4I)
    R - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    R - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R, Research Team: Warfare)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Salai Sai Corian: Combat Value 7 (x?), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When this unit makes a combat roll, it rolls a number of dice equal to the number of your opponent's non-Fighter ships in this system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Acquiescence: At the end of the Strategy Phase: Exchange 1 of your Strategy Cards with a Strategy Card that was chosen by the Winnu player. Then, return this card to the Winnu player.
    - Racial Technology: Lazax Gate Folding (Blue, requires 2 Blue): During your Tactical Actions, if you do not control Mecatol Rex, treat its system as if it contains both an Alpha and Beta wormhole. Action: If you control Mecatol Rex, exhaust this card to place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Technology: Hegemonic Trade Policy (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): Exhaust this card when 1 or more of your units use Production; swap the resource and influence value of 1 planet you control until the end of your turn.
    - Blood Ties: You do not have to spend influence to remove the Custodians token from Mecatol Rex.
    - Reclamation: After you resolve a Tactical Action during which you gained control of Mecatol Rex, you may place 1 PDS and 1 Space Dock from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.

The Emirates of Hacan (jakobagger)
    Commodities: 0 / 6
    Trade Goods: 11
    Action Cards: 5

Fleet Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: Winnu's Ceasefire, N'orr's Tekklar Legion, Naalu's Trade Agreement (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Trade Convoys)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Hyper Metabolism, Production Biomes, War Sun

Worlds:
    R - Arretze (2R, 0I)
    X - Hercant (1R, 1I)
    X - Kamdorn (0R, 1I)
    X - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    R - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I, Holy Planet, Demilitarized)
    X - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Wrath of Kenara: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. After you roll a die during a Space Combat in this system, you may spend 1 Trade Good to apply +1 to the result.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Trade Convoys: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, you may negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Hacan player's units, return this card to the Hacan player.
    - Racial Technology: Production Biomes (Green, requires 2 Green): Action: Exhaust this card and spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to gain 4 Trade Goods and choose 1 other player; that player gains 2 Trade Goods.
    - Racial Technology: Quantum Datahub Node (Yellow, requires 3 Yellow): At the end of the Strategy Phase, you may spend 1 token from your Strategy pool and give another player 3 of your Trade Goods. If you do, give 1 of your Strategy cards to that player and take 1 of his Strategy cards.
    - Masters of Trade: You do not have to spend a Command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Trade Strategy card.
    - Guild Ships: You can negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor.
    - Arbiters: When negotiating a transaction, Action Cards can be exchanged as part of that transaction.

The Naalu Collective (Lykouragh)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 5
    Action Cards: 4

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Gift of Prescience)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators, Sarween Tools, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Hybrid Crystal Fighter II

Worlds:
    R - Maaluuk (0R, 2I)
    X - Druaa (3R, 1I)
    R - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    R - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Hybrid Crystal Fighter (Fighter): As Fighter, but Combat Value 8.
    - Flagship: Matriarch: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 6. Sustain Damage. During an invasion in this system, you may commit Fighters to planets as if they were ground forces. After combat, return those units to the space area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Gift of Prescience: At the end of the Strategy Phase: place this card face up in your play area and place the Naalu "0" token on your Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order. The Naalu player cannot use his "Telepathic" faction ability during this game round. Return this card to the Naalu player at the end of the Status Phase.
    - Racial Technology: Hybrid Crystal Fighter II (unit upgrade, requires 1 Green and 1 Blue): As Fighter, but Combat Value 7, Movement 2. Does not need to be Carried; each Fighter in excess of your ships' Capacity counts as 1/2 of a ship against your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Technology: Hybrid Crystal Fighter II (unit upgrade, requires 1 Green and 1 Blue): As Fighter, but Combat Value 7, Movement 2. Does not need to be Carried; each Fighter in excess of your ships' Capacity counts as 1/2 of a ship against your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Technology: Neuroglaive (Green, requires 3 Green): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, that player removes 1 token from his Fleet pool and returns it to his reinforcements.
    - Telepathic: At the end of the Strategy Phase, place the Naalu "0" token on the Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order.
    - Foresight: After another player moves ships into a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, you may place 1 token from your Strategy pool in an adjacent system that does not contain another player's ships; move your ships from the active system into that system.

Sardakk N'orr (MrBody)
    Commodities: 1 / 3
    Trade Goods: 6
    Action Cards: 4

Tactic Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Exotrireme II

Worlds:
    X - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    X - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    X - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.

Neutral Worlds and Laws
    Research Team: Warfare: Attached to Meer. When the owner of this planet researches technology, he may exhaust this card to ignore 1 red prerequisite.
    Holy Planet of Ixth: Attached to Rarron. Control of this planet confers 1 victory point (and is lost upon loss of control). Units on this planet cannot use Production.
    Demilitarized Zone: Attached to Rarron. Players' units cannot land, be produced, or be placed on this planet.

Order of Play
    The Winnu:
    The Naalu Collective:
    Sardakk N'orr:
    The Embers of Muaat:
    The L1z1x Mindnet:
    The Emirates of Hacan:

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    Claim 8 influence objective

• MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    Well crap. No objectives ended up working out this round.

No objectives

• LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    Exhaust Maaluk, Mehar Xull, and New Albion for 6 influence then spend 2 TG; claim 8 influence objective.

I think that's everyone.
    @MrBlarney for Stage II objective, ACs and then onto token allocation.

edited November 2017
    Reveal Public Objective
    Conquer the Weak (2 VP): Control 1 planet that is in another player's home system.
    4 Stage II Objectives have not yet been revealed.

Muaat, Winnu, and N'orr each draw 1 Action Card, while L1z1x, Hacan, and Naalu each draw 2 cards. L1z1x is over the Action Card hand limit and must discard one card. All players gain two command tokens for allocation, excepting Hacan who gains three tokens.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    [Points allocation: 2 to tactics, 1 to strategy.

TP 3/fleet 3 /strategy 2

MrBlarney wrote: »
    (2 VP): Control 1 planet that is in another player's home system.

aaaaaaaw shit

+1 TP +1 SP

C/TG/AC: 1/6/5
    TP/FS/SP: 1/4/1

1/4/1 -> 2/4/2 T/F/S

@MrBody, I believe you actually have an additional point in Strategy Pool, ever since the Leadership secondary. Unless I counted something wrong?

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Oh, I guess so. I'll take it! 1/4/2 then

1/4/0->2/4/1

edited November 2017
    @MrBlarney your current map has a Winnu cruiser chilling in the LiZiX fleet :P

discrider on
    edited November 2017
    Allocate to 2/3/0.

Discard Confusing Legal Text.

Ketar on
    2/4/2

Changed allocation to 2/3/0, which is hopefully ok since it hasn't been long and we haven't moved on yet.

@MrBlarney for Agenda phase.

edited November 2017
    @MrBlarney your current map has a Winnu cruiser chilling in the LiZiX fleet :P

Fixed.

@Phyphor it looks like there was also an error on the map where you were listed as having 1 counter in Strategy Pool; this should have been 0. You can re-do your allocation to account for this.

Also, about to get on another plane, so Agenda phase will be in some number of hours.

EDIT: Actually, I might have just enough time to post the next Agenda. I'll update what needs updating in previous posts when I get the chance.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    Round 4: Start of Agenda Phase

Score Objectives
    The Winnu: Exhaust Mecatol Rex (6I) and Arinam (2I) to claim public objective "Sway the Council". (VP 4 --> 5)
    The Naalu Collective: Exhaust Maaluuk (2I), Mehar Xull (3I), New Albion (1I), and 2 Trade Goods (TG 5 --> 3) to claim public objective "Sway the Council". (VP 4 --> 5)
    The Embers of Muaat: Exhaust Lirta IV (3I), Saudor (2I), Xxehan (1I), and 2 Trade Goods (TG 5 --> 3) to claim public objective "Sway the Council"; claim secret objective "Become the Gatekeeper". (VP 2 --> 4)
    The L1z1x Mindnet: Claim public objective "Diversify Research". (VP 0 --> 1)
    The Emirates of Hacan: Exhaust 5 Trade Goods (TG 11 --> 6) to claim public objective "Negotiate Trade Routes"; claim secret objective "Master the Laws of Physics". (VP 2 --> 4)
    Reveal Public Objective
    Conquer the Weak (2 VP): Control 1 planet that is in another player's home system.
    4 Stage II Objectives have not yet been revealed.
    Gain Action Cards and Command Tokens; Redistribute Command Areas
    The Winnu: AC 6 --> 7; TP 1 --> 2, SP 0 --> 1
    The Naalu Collective: AC 4 --> 6; TP 1 --> 2, SP 0 --> 1
    Sardakk N'orr: AC 4 --> 5; TP 0 --> 1, SP 1 --> 2
    The Embers of Muaat: AC 5 --> 6; TP 1 --> 2, SP 1 --> 2
    The L1z1x Mindnet: AC 6 --> 8; TP 0 --> 2
    Discard Action Card "Confusing Legal Text" to follow hand limits. (AC 8 --> 7)
    The Emirates of Hacan: AC 5 --> 7; TP 1 --> 3, SP 1 --> 2

The first agenda is revealed from the deck:
    Anti-Intellectual Revolution (Law)
    For: After a player researches a technology, he must destroy 1 of his non-fighter ships.
    Against: At the start of the next strategy phase, each player chooses and exhausts 1 planet for each technology he owns.

Voting Order
    The L1z1x Mindnet: Up to 4 votes
    The Winnu: Up to 18 votes; must be in even increments
    The Emirates of Hacan: Up to 14 votes
    The Naalu Collective: Up to 8 votes
    Sardakk N'orr: Up to 9 votes
    The Embers of Muaat: Up to 11 votes; Speaker

I'll allocate about 24 hours for discussion, deals, transactions, and Action Card declarations. For simplicity when voting, you can just list a number of votes to apply to the vote without listing planets. Vote count restrictions have been listed after the semicolon, if any.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Well, this agenda certainly blows. We blame the Muaat, as usual.

@MrBody and @Lykouragh if you could please send over your Political Secret notes as agreed, we would appreciate it.

See, this is what we're talking about.
    We reckon we exhaust everyone's planets.

send the l1z4x their secret and the hacan their ceasefire

bitch and moan about the agenda