As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Tuesday, November 7, 2017 - Dialog

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 2017 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Tuesday, November 7, 2017 - Dialog

Dialog

Dialog

http://campcomic.com/comic/480

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    SkizzSkizz Registered User regular
    When you see it meme mode engaged

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Not even going to look for the cat this time, just going to assume it is inside Proto-Kid

Skizz on
  • Options
    PrunciblePruncible Registered User regular
    Found the kitty! =)

• Options
    Hawk1966Hawk1966 Leiche Central FloridaRegistered User regular
    @Skizz nope, it's not.

Anyone else think Neiman is going full on Gollum right now? Is Mal his precious?

• Options
    @hawk I was gonna explain the kitty joke, but there is no way to do it politely.

That’s Proto Kid, the first resident of Camp W. Neiman is back at camp, hanging with Rick Springfield.

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    Poor Linus :-(

Continuity error: Malachi is the best jumper in camp and could have easily cleared that log unassisted. ;-)

• Options
    DublinDublin Registered User regular
    Okay. ProtoKid's eyes glow in the dark. Nothing out of the ordinary.....

• Options
    XastionXastion Registered User regular
    ProtoKid spies his favorite target - shoes! And two pairs at that!

• Options
    BrobBrob Registered User regular
    Is ProtoKid a larval staged Neiman?

• Options
    chemistx2chemistx2 Registered User regular
    Man, that's one UGLY cat!

• Options
    DrAlleconDrAllecon Registered User regular
    At first I thought even the cats were afraid of the deep woods. But then I looked a little harder and realized it was just me.

• Options
    FellowFellow Registered User regular
    Found th-AAAAA!

• Options
    GrizzleyTGrizzleyT Registered User new member
    @briguy I think it's intentional. Either reinforcing how the subject at-hand (pressure to live up to expectations) is crippling. Or, Malachi is consciously or unconsciously relying on Linus as the big brother.

• Options
    SargeSarge Registered User regular
    briguy wrote: »
    Poor Linus :-(

Continuity error: Malachi is the best jumper in camp and could have easily cleared that log unassisted. ;-)

He would have but that's an activity he does exclusively with Seventeen. It would violate their special bond if he jumped logs without her.

• Options
    xUsakoxUsako Registered User regular
    The deep woods really aren't good for cats, are they? Look at what they did to that poor kitter inside the three trunk xD

• Options
    OrzahnOrzahn Registered User new member
    I found 2 hidden things today, ermergerd. From now on protokid will be the second thing to look for.

• Options
    nocentrenocentre Registered User regular
    Found the caaAAAUAGHH!

• Options
    VersenVersen Registered User new member
    Took a hiatus from this comic, used to read it all the time a couple years back. Found it again after biting the bullet on a past bookmark search.

Read all the way from the last milestone I could recall, end of Volume one, and blitzed all the way to this point.

Just gotta say, still love the comic and its only gotten better with age, keeping all that I loved at the beginning but with a healthy pace of character growth, 10/10.

• Options
    xUsakoxUsako Registered User regular
    Versen wrote: »
    oh, welcome back to camp c:

• Options
    Peter RoganPeter Rogan Registered User regular
    For a second there I was afraid that Proto-Kid had eaten the hidden cat. I guess this proves you can't keep a good cat down. (urp)

• Options
    hajenhajen Registered User regular
    "Die!" a log once said in a deep and dark forest.

Proto Kid, a ventriloquist?! who knew? :?

• Options
    Hawk1966Hawk1966 Leiche Central FloridaRegistered User regular
    @Skizz sometimes I get the secondary characters confused. The two do look something alike and that's what I'd think Neiman would look like seeking his precious. Happens. . . I admit to imperfection.