As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Tickets for sale PAX EAST 2018?

• harleyquinn228harleyquinn228 Registered User regular
    At least we are in this together! Solidarity!

• LoonyEclipseLoonyEclipse WWHRD? Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Folks, just breathe. The passes will go up when they're up.
    Clicking f5 like a lunatic won't speed things up and you'll just give yourself early hair loss- there's no need to get panicky about this.

LoonyEclipse on
    My pin lanyard
    PSN: L00nyEclip
    Steam: Loony Eclipse
    Twitter: @Loonyeclipse

8hQBw4O.png
  • builderr0rbuilderr0r Registered User regular
    I was going to do laundry this morning, but then I decided I should just stay at my computer with my credit card ready.

Priorities. :D

steam_sig.png
  • SolanalesSolanales CMYKMatter Registered User regular
    builderr0r wrote: »
    I'm ready.
    IaLG69W.gif?noredirect

just noticed your signature... played squad with alabaster in squad ops for awhile. Cool community =)

P0P7S6y.png
  • Drowning RabbitDrowning Rabbit New HampshireRegistered User regular
    The notification test requests have gone out EARLY today. They usually don't reply to tweets till later in the day, and they just started right after noon.

• Kerrison20Kerrison20 Registered User new member
    <praying> Please be before my meeting at 3...please be before my meeting at 3...please be before my meeting at 3...

• Parsons_PhotographyParsons_Photography Registered User regular
    The notification test requests have gone out EARLY today. They usually don't reply to tweets till later in the day, and they just started right after noon.

Oh sHiT (Sorry for language)

• Streetlight345Streetlight345 Seekonk, MARegistered User regular
    Maybe if we ask them very nicely they will put the tickets on sale

OgqpDBS.png
    PAX East 2019!
    Badges [X] Hotel [X] Time off request [X]
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Streetlight345
  • Canderson1989Canderson1989 Registered User regular
    12:30 has passed!!!!! Welp!

• yutani sanyutani san MaineRegistered User regular
    I still feel it in my soul it will be 1:30, the wait is too long though XD

The grey hairs currently growing will be worth it!!

• tamerasuckstamerasucks Boston, MARegistered User regular
    12:30 and still nothing ): what a sad time

• RenegadeTKRenegadeTK Central MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Stuck in meetings from 1:30 on. Could it be that they are going to make us wait until the 19th?

• SolanalesSolanales CMYKMatter Registered User regular
    Ya'll are gonna get hemorrhoids lol

P0P7S6y.png
  • VermillionDeVermillionDe Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    RenegadeTK wrote: »
    Stuck in meetings from 1:30 on. Could it be that they are going to make us wait until the 19th?

Unlikely. That's the setup day for Unplugged. Wait, the 19th? Isn't that a sunday?

VermillionDe on

No way. It has to be today. No other date makes sense. Tomorrow I guess it could be but its going to be today. Have faith.

It has to be today, they are doing tests right now. So it's most likely today.

• Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    On the plus side, since 3-day (I guess what now would be 4-day) passes are no longer an option, it's less stressful. If I get a tweet 5 minutes after they go live, chances are very high that I'll still get my passes, whereas before you had to continuously hit refresh all day long to get one of the coveted 3-day passes.

I used to love those things when I got one, but I'm honestly glad they are no more. It's better for everyone.

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
    I do agree, but I have a strong preference for Hotels which is why I'm watching the site like a hawk. I know I'll get the passes I want either way (thanks to the death of the 3 day pass)

Well I heard on the internet it was going to be today at noon. The internet would not lie to us, would it? The reason I said the 19th was because that is the last day of P:UP and they probably don't want to be dealing with East until they wrap up Unplugged. Oh the suspense is just palpable, or it might be a heart murmur...I should probably have that checked out.

If I can't get a place today, is anyone willing to share? I have a friend who is a well known artist in the Mark and Jack community that may tag along. Thanks!

They specifically said they wouldn't sell east tickets until after PAX Aus, if they were planning on selling after Unplugged I imagine they would have said so. With thanks giving that week and Unplugged next week, it'll be this week. Even just the activity we're seeing on the site and from the twitter feeds seems to lend to it.

What are these tests you folks keep bringing up?

edited November 2017
    Le_Goat wrote: »

Check PAX Badges on their Tweets and replies

Parsons_Photography on

PAX Badges is tweeting back anyone who tweets them with a test to make sure their notifications are working. Traditionally they do them all at the end of the day, right now they're doing it live.

• tamerasuckstamerasucks Boston, MARegistered User regular

The only things I see are from Sept 18th and 22nd. I'll be honest, the only time I ever use twitter are for PAX tickets going on sale and when I'm at PAX. Other than that, it's Schrodinger's App - both alive and dead to me.

The only things I see are from Sept 18th and 22nd. I'll be honest, the only time I ever use twitter are for PAX tickets going on sale and when I'm at PAX. Other than that, it's Schrodinger's App - both alive and dead to me.

specifically "Tweets and replies" make sure you see their replies

If you go to the "Tweets and replys" Tab, they are replying to people there

Yeah the only reason I made a Twitter was for PAX alerts, and I only use it for that. :P

steam_sig.png
    ;_; When you want to go to the bathroom but you can't because you are really dedicated to the F5 button......

I want to get food!

steam_sig.png

Ohhhhh, you mean I have to use my eyes and see the tab that was blatantly in front of me? When I use the Twitters, I feel like my parents when I make them use a browser outside of the AOL portal. *facepalm*

They will probably go live at 3PM Eastern, right smack-dab in the middle of my meetings.

Might make a run for it after 10am PST/1pm EST if they haven't gone on sale yet.

steam_sig.png
    It has to be today, they are doing tests right now. So it's most likely today.

Well they test every single day, many times throughout the day. This is nothing unusual. I like to think silence before the store would be expected but the most recent test went out 15 minutes ago, seems silly to test for someone if going to release in a few minutes. But who knows lol.

They will probably go live at 3PM Eastern, right smack-dab in the middle of my meetings.

I feel sorry for ya dude! :(

• ScoJoMoScoJoMo Registered User regular
    I do agree, but I have a strong preference for Hotels which is why I'm watching the site like a hawk. I know I'll get the passes I want either way (thanks to the death of the 3 day pass)

True. Since the termination of the 3-Day badges, the race seems to be more for the hotels than badges.

Ohhhhh, you mean I have to use my eyes and see the tab that was blatantly in front of me? When I use the Twitters, I feel like my parents when I make them use a browser outside of the AOL portal. *facepalm*

Hahah I barely know how to use twitter either. I use it for PAX and that's about it.

They will go live the very moment one of us has to look away. ... Someone go use the bathroom. I want my tickets.

This discussion has been closed.