As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I will not be attending again, probably for a while.

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    oh geez

I'm not ready

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Until Minnesota PAX I doubt I'll ever make it

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Buh, I can't make plans now, too much going on that i need to take care of first.

But mmmmmaaaaaaaaayyyyybe?

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Oh, I forgot they added Thursdays...

I bought a ticket for it, but I don't know if I actually want/have the energy to do four days of this thing

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Naphtali wrote: »
    Oh, I forgot they added Thursdays...

I bought a ticket for it, but I don't know if I actually want/have the energy to do four days of this thing

My friend's and I are old, we do Friday Saturday, cover our bases and get a nice relaxing day on Sunday. I work less than a mile from the con so I'll probably come scope the scene Thursday night

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    THURSDAY?!

Huh, that's, that's kind of weird.

But if I could swing Thursday through Saturday and have Sunday as a travel day that could work.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Tonkka wrote: »
    THURSDAY?!

Huh, that's, that's kind of weird.

But if I could swing Thursday through Saturday and have Sunday as a travel day that could work.

They're making it four days like Prime West to increase how many unique visitors can attend, probably.

• Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    I got myself a set of tickets.

Gonna definitely try and schedule enough time off this time around so I don't have to rush home Sunday night for work the next day.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    So I got a set of tickets via a friend, but I've been at work with no internet so I don't have a hotel room. Anyone looking for a roommate for the full weekend?

My boy Goose has abandoned me.

Maddoc on
  • Options
    HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    Saturdays are sold out again :(

But I got Friday and Sunday tickets for my brother and I, so all's well

And it's in April, so I won't have to worry about bullshit inventory time at work interfering with my plans!

vEaRQgH.png
  • Options
    RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    I got tickets, but I want to apply to be an enforcer so that'll potentially be a new experience for me.

Rayze on
  • Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    I promised my niece I'd try to get tickets this year. Was able to get the tickets I wanted.. now to see if she is able to come out in April (she lives in the Netherlands), or if I'll have to use them.

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    We got 4 tickets for Friday and Saturday and a hotel room. Taking my wife, son and niece. We'll give it to them as a Christmas gift since they've both wanted to go for awhile now. My son went for a Sunday a few years back, but he was young and really only did the Pokemon league.

I do worry a bit on how many board games we'll end up bringing home.

• Options
    FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    Didn't go last year, wanted to go this year, but ... nah. I'll go in 2019 probably.

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    I got a 4 day and booked a room at the omni but honestly not sure yet if I'm gonna follow through. It's real damn expensive this year adding in that 4th day.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    So I got a set of tickets via a friend, but I've been at work with no internet so I don't have a hotel room. Anyone looking for a roommate for the full weekend?

My boy Goose has abandoned me.

South > East anyway, don't @ me.

I enjoy that that stupid phrase works on this forum.

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    I wasn't planning on going this year since tabletop got pulled, but I've been more involved in video game development than I expected at this point in my life. I have a professional reason for going now. Plus I found out my Goddaughter is going for her first time, so I feel I should go and watch her have fun, at least for a day. I doubt I could more than a day though, probably Friday.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    What do you mean tabletop got pulled?

• Options
    Eh? Isn't that what PAX unplugged is for? Or did I misunderstand what they were doing with it?

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    I don't recall anyone saying the small table top sections at the various PAXs were going away because of Unplugged

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Unplugged doesn’t affect anything else

• Options
    That's good to hear

• Options
    Hello long dormant pax east thread.

I know most everyone went to South, so is anyone going to this thing?

• Options
    myeah

• Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    We should be there and be square.

• Options
    CptKemzikCptKemzik Registered User regular
    edited February 2018
    I am going to this on Friday and Saturday, which is a first for me; typically I've only managed to attend Sunday the past several years.

CptKemzik on
  • Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    Probably missing it this year.

I don't really have the motivation to dredge up a weekend pass on eBay or something and even if I did all my best friends missed out too and I wouldn't care much to go without em

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    I didn't even know passes went on sale. I'd like to, but I'll prooobably be traveling to NYC in April instead. Had a blast at South so I'll definitely be sad to miss this one.

• Options
    RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    I'll be there. Applied to be an Enforcer so that'll be cool if it works out.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I'm going, but I'm still trying to figure out lodging situations

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Definitely hitting east again this year. I have passes for Friday and Saturday, but ill also probably be around the region Thursday night as well because i work like right there and won't be able to help myself from heading over.

• Options
    edited February 2018
    I'm going on Sunday so I can hang out with my Goddaughter.

DisruptedCapitalist on
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I have gone from definitely going to definitely not going to I don't know what I'm doing.

• Options
    zerzhul wrote: »
    I have gone from definitely going to definitely not going to I don't know what I'm doing.

Same.

It's gonna be a real expensive trip this year, so what I'm thinking is maybe I just cut down on the days by a day or two instead of going wednesday to monday.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    what I know 100% for sure is that I can't take any time off of work to attend.

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Until Minnesota PAX I doubt I'll ever make it
    Its like they are deisnged to be far away from here as possible

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Welp, plane tickets were significantly cheaper than I expected so I pulled the trigger on this, will be there Wednesday night through Monday morning

• Options
  • Options
    I totally forgot they added Thursday to this

oh god