As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Acq inc autographs?

drakuldragondrakuldragon Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
How does the autographing work? Being someone who's only attended NY comic con over the years, I'm used to charging per signature, usually limited to one item

b3dyisb2mkd7.png

DOTS RPG Project - Guild Master Jess | @dotsrpg

• Options
    nevermore13nevermore13 Registered User regular
    Generally for PAX it is lining up but there is no additional charge. I don't know if they limit it to one item but i imagine they would to allow as many people as possible.

• Options
    Ok, thanks. I wanted one for myself then another item for a friend who couldn't make it. Guess I'll see!

b3dyisb2mkd7.png

• Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    Generally we don't set a limit to items, but if you bring a bunch they may set a limit then and there. 2 items should be fine though.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    Beker wrote: »
    Generally we don't set a limit to items, but if you bring a bunch they may set a limit then and there. 2 items should be fine though.

even better answer, thanks!!

b3dyisb2mkd7.png