As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Prepare for [Titanfall 2]

1293031323335»

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Poor Respawn

Hopefully those folks land on their feet in like three years when Titanfall 3 also fails to sell to EA's absurd expectations

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    I do wonder if Titanfall 3 will get a better release window now than previous games so they're not always going up against major releases. Sometimes I wonder if the previous ones were intentional for this result to happen.

Although I'd totally be happy if they ever brought back the smart pistol as a normal weapon instead of a power-up... or at least didn't make you grind forever for the weapon that made it possible for new players to still compete.

Also I hope that they can make another great single-player campaign, since the one in Titan2 was aces.

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch