As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Injustice 2] Ninja Turtles? Ninja Turtles.

• Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    Brainiac 8 wrote: »
    It would still need to be published by Activision, wouldn't it? Sounds like that would be an odd arrangement.
    Sadgasm wrote: »
    With WB able to pull the strings to get TMNT in this, it makes me hopeful (but not optimistic) that maybe Rocksteady's mystery game is the long-rumored TMNT game

That would be awesome, Turtles In Time was one of the best SNES games, but they havent really made a good TMNT game since. Even the remake wasnt quite up to snuff. But Rockstar doing a TMNT game? I mean, their record speaks for itself.

I submit that Danger of the Ooze says otherwise.

Activision don't hold the license anymore.

Oh? I hadn't heard that.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting...

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    So, is it Enchantress, notAnt-Man, and all 4 turtles for pack 3?

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Yep.

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Nice! Outta left field with them, and I love it.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    The Atoms are so much better than the Ant-Mans they make Ant-Mans Can't-Mans.

And Raphael forever, whatever his style is will be the best style, Donatello is probably some cheap ass staff Nightwing/Deathstroke/Deadshot combo

• Options
    HandkorHandkor Registered User regular
    Finally this is available on PC.

• Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    For anyone looking to get it on PC, you can purchase the ultimate edition for right around $60 if you buy through eBates, go to Green Man Gaming, and get a VIP code for 20% off.

Edit: Actually, both editions are 25% off right now, so it comes out to even less.

Kristmas Kthulhu on
  • Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    Just got around to playing this on my Xbox one x with the update, good god it's pretty. Especially the details on armour designs are crisp as hell

• Options
    New Justice League movie skins incoming. Batman and Flash skin for IJ2, Aquaman and Cyborg for Mobile, as far as I can tell.

• Options
    lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    It’s actually armor for everyone. Yes even Aquaman. Sadly Momoa Aquaman is mobile only.

3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
  • Options
    Ah I see, the trailer was confusing because Bats and Flash look movie accurate with faces covered

• Options
    lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    Oh yeah! I was so excited for Momoa Aquaman instead of blondie and then nope.

3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Hellboy looks so damn cool, I can't stop gawking at the design, wanna unlock more of his gear

I don't play the game much anymore but boot it up whenever new characters come out, always forget how charming it is, I fucking love the fight intro dialogue so much

Prohass on
  • Options
    Oh yeah! I was so excited for Momoa Aquaman instead of blondie and then nope.

I want to give him a beard so bad! Why can't I have a Poseidon style beard on him?!

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    It bugs me so much that Hellboy's fist changes hands

• Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    It bugs me so much that Hellboy's fist changes hands

They could have done a Freddy and given him 2 fists.

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    Are there any other PS4 guilds that we use? The one in the OP is full.

• Options
    edited December 2017
    I started playing again recently after the let down that MvC Infinite was.

Hellboy is a lot of fun, gonna be tough to learn but a fun kit to work with.

Took my Staff of Grayson Robin into player matches and had some fun too
    https://youtu.be/ruLh6-tAnFQ

Local H Jay on
  • Options
    I was having fun in Player matches and was like "why did I stop playing this?"

And then I remembered... Superman. I stopped playing because he's just no fun to play ay against online

• Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    I've been playing this a lot on PC, mostly offline doing multiverse stuff, but damn is it fun. Is there a PA guild, or anyone who would like to play some matches against my mediocre Swamp Thing or Scarecrow? I'm Reginald Witch on Steam.

• Options
    TMNT hit yesterday and I've been messing with them. Leo has the other 3 as assists on the Trait button, pretty dang good moves each of them and they can all be spammed back to back because each assist has it's own cooldown. I'm digging Mikey the most right now, his mixups and trait are the most fun to me. I want to be better with Donnie but his combps feel a hit awkward. I like his trait a lot too, the magnet is almost OP.

• Options
    WingedWeaselWingedWeasel Registered User regular
    I hope the turtle dlc hits it big. I really want a dedicated TMNT fighting game

• Options
    chuck steakchuck steak Registered User regular
    I was really looking forward to getting the turtles, but was sad to see I'd have to pay $30 to also get 2 characters that I don't know and don't want. Will the turtles be available on their own for cheaper soon?

• Options
    I don't think NRS allows single purchases of DLC characters. Your best bet is probably wait for the pack to go on sale.

Hellboy, Atom, and Enchantress are all really cool in their own right, though! Check out the character breakdowns and/or read up on their lore and I think you'll agree!

• Options
    NitsuaNitsua Gloucester, VARegistered User regular
    edited February 2018
    The Turtles are just being released early for those that got the Ultimate edition or got the fighter pack. It will be available for sale separately, for $5.99, like all the others shortly.

Edit: According to this article, they will be available for purchase separately on February 20th: https://www.polygon.com/2018/2/7/16984888/injustice-2-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-release-date-price-gameplay-video-trailer-tmnt

Nitsua on
  • Options
    Yep next Tuesday for standalone release.

I also chucked in $5 for enough source crystals to insty-level them to 20 because I don’t want to have to regenerate anything.

I do really wish there was a “hide gear” toggle that didn’t involve this ridiculous transform gear system. I want the default look more often than not.

• Options
    RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    The turtles are a lot of fun but unfortunately there are some weird visual issues with the alternate gear. They don't work well with some of the animations. For instance, during the intro when the turtles are wearing their trenchcoats, the gear you're wearing suddenly "appears" when they remove their coat. Sure I guess you can chalk it up to them being ninja but I don't think even ninja are that much masters of quick change. The face covering bandana gear also briefly vanish when there's an animation of the turtles eating pizza. Small issues that don't take away from the gameplay but it's still distracting.

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • Options
    Nitsua wrote: »
    The Turtles are just being released early for those that got the Ultimate edition or got the fighter pack. It will be available for sale separately, for $5.99, like all the others shortly.

Edit: According to this article, they will be available for purchase separately on February 20th: https://www.polygon.com/2018/2/7/16984888/injustice-2-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-release-date-price-gameplay-video-trailer-tmnt

Did not know that!

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    I may have to cave and do the $40 ultimate pack - that gives me everything they've done for DLC, correct?

• Options
    MaclayMaclay Insquequo Totus Es Unus Here and ThereRegistered User regular
    I may have to cave and do the $40 ultimate pack - that gives me everything they've done for DLC, correct?

Darkseid is separate and Brainiac is unlockable via story, but otherwise you should get everything so far.

• Options
    For anyone just getting the game just a heads up that you can only earn a finite amount of source crystals, and source crystals are needed to unlock the special character costumes like Mr Freeze, Bizzaro Superman etc. I made the mistake of spending my source crystals on character levelling thinking that I could just earn more, but you eventually stop earning them forcing you to spend real money to buy more. So just keep in mind what you want to spend them on, alternate character costumes or character auto leveling

• Options
    Haha forgot how bullshit the multiverse is. The TMNT boss is a bullshit Subzero that does asshole damage. My super does like 140 dmg to him and his basic ass grab does like 3x that. I can combo the guy into the corner for a solid minute and as soon as he slips out I get demolished. All I want is the dumb epic TMNT head guys, why ya gotta do me like this.

• Options
    Haha forgot how bullshit the multiverse is. The TMNT boss is a bullshit Subzero that does asshole damage. My super does like 140 dmg to him and his basic ass grab does like 3x that. I can combo the guy into the corner for a solid minute and as soon as he slips out I get demolished. All I want is the dumb epic TMNT head guys, why ya gotta do me like this.

Or you can do what I did and let the AI do the job for you. That’s turtle power!

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • Options
    ... I forgot that was an option

• Options
    Somehow, seeing my AI struggle with this fight does make me feel better. But so far the AI is having as hard a time as I am. Am I doing something wrong?

• Options
    You might need better gear. I got past that one but only after leveling a bit and getting gear with higher stats.

• Options
    Yeah I ended up getting it eventually, the AI had a hard time dealing with Donnie's magnet and such. Still tool almost an hour but I got my epic piece.

As cool as the AI battle is, I wish the fights were less bullshit stacked against you either way.

• Options
    It wouldn’t be a Netherrealms game if there weren’t some cheap ass stacked against you bullshit fights. You have to fight fire with fire and be even cheaper.

• Options
    Are there any other PA guilds besides the one in the OP? It’s full.

• Options
    Heads up.

https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Official-Announcements/Regen-Token-conversion/m-p/1824127#M26

On Thursday, all your regen tokens are going away because of the Legendary Edition patch so use them before then.