As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX [Re]introductions!

PeasantDavePeasantDave Jersey ShoreRegistered User regular
Have you been to a PAX before? A new PAX means that there are probably people going that you didn't even realize! Post where people might remember you from, and start making those connections! I'll go first. ;)

PAXes Attended: Prime 07, 08, 09, 10, East 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Notable Characteristics: Organized PAX East Trading Cards; Pokecrawl Team Red 10, Blue 11 (co-professor), Green 12, 13, 14, 15 (might have been a professor or assistant in 12?); Tri-Wizard Drinking Tournament Slytherin (head boy in 09, headmaster in 10). Created and ran demos for Light Weight Role Playing Game.
What Are You Looking Forward To At Unplugged: Dominion, X-Wing, Late Night Dropmix

• KaladinKaladin Western NYRegistered User regular
    The only other PAX I've been at was East 2014, but I was an assistant Prof on the PokeCrawl that year. For Unplugged I'm looking forward to some of the minis gaming workshops, a couple of the DMing panels, and a ton of MtG (Iconic Masters drafting!).