As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Badge Pickup?

calvinbjddcalvinbjdd Registered User regular
I have not received my badge in the mail and I see from the app that there is a badge pickup area. I assume I will be able to pickup my badge there the day of the event? Does anyone know how that will work? Do I need to show anything entering the building? I ordered a badge for a friend, can they just find me inside once I have the badges? I would hate to have to hop out of line just to get my friend access inside.

• Options
    LedaXILedaXI Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    I would shoot them an email at pax_questions@paxsite.com. They can give you instructions on what to do next to make sure you and your friend get your badges.

• Options
    I did, they did not respond. I am resending the question in case it got buried.

• Options
    Mark BMark B Registered User regular
    Maybe you can contact Reedpop, since they handle all the logistics for Penny Arcade:
    http://www.reedpop.com/About/Contact-Us/

My badge came in a reedpop envelope, so they are definitely the ones sending them out.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    pax_questions@paxsite.com is the correct email. It gets handled by people at reed as a first line (as far as I know).

• Options
    TamwulfTamwulf Registered User regular
    Sigh. No badge either, and I've sent off an e-mail and waiting for a response.

Witty Comments Require No Explanation,
    Sarcasm Allows None.
  • Options
    I just emailed today, as they requested. Let me know if you hear anything.

• Options
    edited November 2017
    The official pax twitter has been replying to folks saying they can call PAX at 877-674-8241 for issues related to badges not showing up yet. Make sure you have your confirmation email handy!

zerzhul on
  • Options
    FredpoolFredpool Your Worst Nightmares. :-)Registered User regular
    By badge are you referring to your ticket as an attendee? I think if you purchased after a certain date they aren't being mailed and you have to pick them up when you get there. When you bought your ticket(s) you should have received an e-mail receipt you could use that I think has a barcode or QR code they will use to verify your purchase.

• Options
    Fredpool wrote: »
    By badge are you referring to your ticket as an attendee? I think if you purchased after a certain date they aren't being mailed and you have to pick them up when you get there. When you bought your ticket(s) you should have received an e-mail receipt you could use that I think has a barcode or QR code they will use to verify your purchase.
    These things are all correct. Badge = Ticket = Bobcat.

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    I just realized I haven't received my tickets either. Can you just walk up to pick up with the QR code, or do you need to call that number first and get them to switch you in the system or something?

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    Call first. Generally speaking they have to mark the badges as lost before your can come in to pick up replacements.

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    TamwulfTamwulf Registered User regular
    Received a reply. They couldn't even tell me if my badge had been mailed! They told me to bring a copy of my email confirmation and photo ID to Will Call and they'll get me a new badge. I'm really getting the feeling that PAX Unplugged is the Red Headed Step Child of PAX.

Witty Comments Require No Explanation,
    Sarcasm Allows None.
  • Options
    ViciousEin02ViciousEin02 NYRegistered User regular
    Just called the phone number and was told that my tickets should of already been delivered. I got a quicker answer from that instead of an email.

Pax East 2015
    Assassins Ball 2015
    Pax East 2012 & 2013 Attendee

• Options
    FitzyDFitzyD Registered User new member
    I’m in the same boat. No badge, no response to inquiries

• Options
    Tamwulf... I had the same response as you.

• Options
    FredpoolFredpool Your Worst Nightmares. :-)Registered User regular
    When did you all order? For me, by the time I ordered it was just saying you have to pick them up at Will Call, so I don't expect to receive my ticket before the event. I did just order pretty recently, though. Guessing you guys ordered before that cut off. Hopefully they will have it together enough that if your tickets were supposed to come but didn't they can at least still get them for you using the QR code and probably some form of ID to prove you are you.

• Options
    FitzyDFitzyD Registered User new member
    Whew, they are going to have my tickets at will call now. Stress level significantly down. I ordered Oct 19th.

• Options
    ViciousEin02ViciousEin02 NYRegistered User regular
    I ordered on the very last day when they could of shipped to your address.(wanted to bypass will call). After a couple emails was told they should be in route and if not to contact again by the 13th. Contacted them on the 13th and no response so I called the number and was told that they should of already been delivered. So the solution was to void the current tickets and I could pick up two more at the will call window. Just have to bring a form of identification and my email confirmation. So my stress is officially over and now I can relax. Can’t wait to see this show.

Pax East 2015
    Assassins Ball 2015
    Pax East 2012 & 2013 Attendee

This discussion has been closed.