As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Impeach Trump: Round 1

2»

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    I remember the music being a good representation of the zeitgeist

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    mcp wrote: »
    Democrats are gonna fuck around and flush all their political capital down the drain.

Jon Q Public is going to tune out and the GOP will sweep it all under the rug.

Fucking bunch of idiots.

political capital is a fake thing that doesn't exist

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    Xaquin wrote: »
    God that was a good show

I remember watching it after everybody else and liking it, but i am afraid it doesn't hold up

I think it does

• Options
    useruser Registered User regular
    I don't think this will go anywhere, but I don't think it will necessarily harm Dems in general going forward. Pretty much half of voters already think Trump ought to be impeached anyway, and none of the high ranked Dems are putting their names on this as far as I can tell.

I agree with you on both points. People itt are equating this as somehow being pursued by the Democratic Party as a whole -- when really it's just a couple of congressmen trying to make some news for themselves. When just last week the Minority Leader, Nancy Pelosi said on record that she doesn't think it's time to pursue impeachment yet.

What few news articles I could find on this have mentioned that there were already two such, non-starter, Articles of Impeachment put forward in July and October, respectively.

• Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    I want to say that during the Obama years some teaparty backbenchers would introduce impeachment articles every other week and were largely tuned out?

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    I'm not seeing this picked up by any mainstream news outlets, at least not on their websites. Might not even register for the vast majority of people.

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    I want to say that during the Obama years some teaparty backbenchers would introduce impeachment articles every other week and were largely tuned out?

Obama and Trump have clearly different presidencies

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    there's probably enough already for a sane congress to impeach him over, but we don't have that.

the only way this would be a good idea is if mueller's firing is in the very near future

• Options
    valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Uriel wrote: »
    MAGA hats everywhere, fucking gadson flags, infowars bumper stickers... .

I especially hate that these Tea Party assholes have ruined the Gadsden flag. One more bit of history lost to racist assholes.

valhalla130 on
    asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Oh hey this happened

Twitter still has a long way to go, but I'll take what I can get for now

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Who is baked alaska

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    honestly you're better off just not knowing

This discussion has been closed.