The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
We're 10 days away from showtime, so it's time for us to release our PAX Unplugged Tabletop Tournaments FAQ for our PAX-run board game tournaments. This list was compiled using questions from this forum, Twitter, Facebook groups, Reddit, inside the Unplugged App, etc. If your question still isn't answered, please ask below, we'll get you squared away before the show.
For those of you who just want to know the bare basics of the process to sign up for events:
1) Line up in the Tournament-specific line in the main Queue Room, as early as 8AM each day. Enforcers will be on hand to ensure you're in the right line.
2) Receive a printed Menu of Events for that day. Fill out the check boxes on the menu for events you want to play that day.
3) At 10AM, the main hall opens. The Tourney Line will be guided to the Tourney Registration Desk.
4) At the Reg Desk, you will turn in your menu, and receive your requested event tickets, if remaining.
5) Yes, you can grab tickets for friends -- You will be able to request up to 4 tickets per event.
6) You can now go enjoy PAX Unplugged! Return to the Registration Desk 15 minutes before your event, so we can seat you.
If your question is not answered by these quick bullets, please look through the FAQ for more information, or ask below!