As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - It’s Got To Be Here Somewhere

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 2017 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - It’s Got To Be Here Somewhere

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Monkey Ball WarriorMonkey Ball Warrior A collection of mediocre hats Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    If you play any online fps long enough you learn this.

Nobody ever looks up.

"I resent the entire notion of a body as an ante and then raise you a generalized dissatisfaction with physicality itself" -- Tycho
  • Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    My boy Brian has a point, though.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    I do not recognize the game that this is from.

• EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Is this Sunless Skies?

'Cos if it's Sunless Skies, then I'm pretty sure most people know where the real-ass sun is, and have a good reason not to find that.

• Giancarlo MagnoGiancarlo Magno Registered User regular
    "Reach for the skyyyyy...."

• RavelleRavelle Registered User regular
    This one is lost on me.

D083uBC.jpg
  • Christoph44Christoph44 Registered User new member
    Just check Whiterun.

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    I’m getting sick of Brian’s shit.

We have a perfectly straightforward system going here.

• ShowsniShowsni Registered User regular
    Based on what I can glean from the game's website, "The Skyforge" is in fact the universe. All that time you spent plumbing the Deeps for the Skyforge, it was all around you. You never left it.

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    That Brian is a maverick, both in the intellectual realm and that of fashion.

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    I do not recognize the game that this is from.

According to the news post, it's a game called Skyforge. Just when I thought they couldn't get any more cryptic.

• Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    I had a feeling it was that game! It's an OK F2P MMO-lite. Got some pretty neat character classes.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • JackBeenJackBeen Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    So I'm guessing the guy in the third panel has his eyes and face are burned because he was looking at the sky for it?

Either that, or he has some poorly placed herp

JackBeen on
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    JackBeen wrote: »
    So I'm guessing the guy in the third panel has his eyes and face are burned because he was looking at the sky for it?

Either that, or he has some poorly placed herp

That is clearly that one character generation make-up choice that's always in there but almost no one ever picks. The "over the eyes raccoon mask" tattoo option.

What is this I don't even.
  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    The newspost talks about a character who is 90% mouths. This intrigues me.

• sarik704sarik704 Registered User new member
    I think in the top of 2nd panel you can see the skyforge...

• YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    The newspost talks about a character who is 90% mouths. This intrigues me.
    tqako4s2jahr.png

• ziddersroofurryziddersroofurry Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Darkewolfe wrote: »

That is clearly that one character generation make-up choice that's always in there but almost no one ever picks. The "over the eyes raccoon mask" tattoo option.

My Fallout 4 character Stephanie practicing terrible trigger discipline. I keep going to change her look but I've grown rather fond of her raccoon mask. https://i.imgur.com/R20Jvsv.jpg

ziddersroofurry on
  • SolaceInRageSolaceInRage Registered User regular
    What you need to know about Skyforge is that it is hugely pay to win, and the developers have already moved on to another iteration. They do this every few years. They were the Allods team, and Allods was so widely derided for p2w that they became part of my.com to release Skyforge, where they did the same thing. They have already abandoned it to woo whale players with their newest project, Revelation Online.