As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX EAST BOTL MEETUP

ZeroHourHeroZeroHourHero Allentown, PARegistered User regular
edited November 2017 in PAX East
Once upon a time, in the days of old... alright 8 years ago. There used to be a Brotherhood of the Leaf meet-up at PAX every year. I don't know how many of y'all are still kicking, but I'm back, and I'm down to sit down, have a drink and a stick, and herf for a bit.

If y'all are still around, get with me. I now work for a cigar company, and run specials, and I'll put something together for us for PAX.

ZeroHourHero on

• Options
    JayDfromMAJayDfromMA MARegistered User regular
    I never left! As you can see, I love cigars as well. Normally we would just hit a local B&M while at Pax as it is too cold. Perhaps we could meet as it is longer this year!

• Options
    a fraking toastera fraking toaster W1TRK Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    it was called the cult of the leaf.i still plan to run it this year,unless somthing else started up during a year i didnt go.i tend to go every other year so when i do go i make a post about it.altho im not the original person that started it.

a fraking toaster on