As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Would you eat pizza you found on the sidewalk

• Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    yeah
    Garthor wrote: »
    8-) Eating an entire pizza is a great way to end up hating that pizza, sidewalk or no. Moderation is key to pizza enjoyment.

No no no this is all wrong, eating a whole pizza is the only way to go!

If you mix and match, you will compare the different slices and have a preferred one and then wish you had only eaten the better one and this stupid slice of lesser pizza is taking up tummy space.

broken image link
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    i would, i have, and i'd fucking do it again

I would expect nothing less.

• Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    nah
    I'm guessing it's a old (days? weeks? months?) pizza that was "discovered' in some den of sloth,
    and set outside as an offering to neighborhood dogs.

VayBJ4e.png
  • PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Garthor wrote: »
    8-) Eating an entire pizza is a great way to end up hating that pizza, sidewalk or no. Moderation is key to pizza enjoyment.

No no no this is all wrong, eating a whole pizza is the only way to go!

If you mix and match, you will compare the different slices and have a preferred one and then wish you had only eaten the better one and this stupid slice of lesser pizza is taking up tummy space.

This sounds like higher education. I eat pizza in front of me.

• McHogerMcHoger Registered User regular
    I'm guessing it's a old (days? weeks? months?) pizza that was "discovered' in some den of sloth,

And note how no animal has touched that pizza.

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    yeah
    i've also eaten a street pumpkin pie

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• E.CoyoteE.Coyote Registered User regular
    nah
    It's not just pizza rat anymore... it's pizza RATS. *ominous music*

• Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    nah
    McHoger wrote: »

And note how no animal has touched that pizza.

Weather has not seen it fit to touch that pizza, time itself wants not to approach this pie, thermodynamics begrudgingly does its somber job to this pizza

VRXwDW7.png
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Nope nope nope.

Think about it. Someone had a pizza, and then had reason enough to not have a pizza, and just abandon it on the sidewalk. One doesn't abandon pizza lightly; there was something wrong with it when it was fresh.

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    One of the few times I've felt a real connection with the other half of my family is when they first met my American partner. We were ordering pizza and my partner said "Let's all get one big pizza and share it!". My family looked at them like they had just suggested we go to a white power rally.

Quite fucking rightly.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    yeah
    Free food always tastes better

• fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    maybe a slice
    i think the appropriate question is, "what would the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles do?"

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    nah
    i think the appropriate question is, "what would the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles do?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CmllhtQCfA

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • blaze_zeroblaze_zero Registered User regular
    maybe a slice
    This would be my superhero origin story.

• LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    blaze_zero wrote: »

Please elaborate on your powers and arch nemesis.

iwantanswers3.png
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Larlar wrote: »
    blaze_zero wrote: »

Please elaborate on your powers and arch nemesis.

The Grease Monkey, with the power to secrete a disturbingly pizza-grease-like oil that robs items and surfaces of nearly all friction.

• mcpmcp Registered User regular
    nah
    The opening of Ninja Turtles 1 makes me want a slice every time.

god damn it now i want pizza

• blaze_zeroblaze_zero Registered User regular
    maybe a slice
    I can burn the roof of your mouth and tongue.

My nemesis is The Noid.

• GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    I just had to shotgun an entire Route 44 Rasberry Sweet Tea. AMA

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    yeah
    why

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    I had a pencil in my cupholder.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Hmm. It's little Ceasers,cold and open. Animals haven't touched it and it's been touched.

Soft no.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    nah
    I don't like pizza.

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • TayaTaya Registered User regular
    nah
    Somebody abandoned that pizza for a reason.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    nah
    Taya wrote: »
    Somebody abandoned that pizza for a reason.

Turns out Ronnie dropped it and decided it would be his good deed for the day as he shuffled off in the direction of the nearest McDonalds.

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    nah
    that is drunk pizza

• SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    nah
    Enlong wrote: »
    Nope nope nope.

Think about it. Someone had a pizza, and then had reason enough to not have a pizza, and just abandon it on the sidewalk. One doesn't abandon pizza lightly; there was something wrong with it when it was fresh.
    Also pizzas are generally not completely separated into slices, and sometimes require additional pulling to separate. There is a single at the top. Which means that someone decided to start eating the pizza, but then dropped it before actual consumption, and left.

Gonna go with no, but if I was standing there... maybe I might.

sig.gif
  • 2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    nah
    Nah, but it would bug me all day.

• Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    maybe a slice
    Only if my life bar is flashing red.

SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • KadithKadith Registered User regular
    yeah
    wouldn't be the first time i ate street meat

zkHcp.jpg
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    yeah
    Fig-D wrote: »
    Only if my life bar is flashing red.

FIG-D NEEDS FOOD BADLY

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    nah
    Tube wrote: »
    One of the few times I've felt a real connection with the other half of my family is when they first met my American partner. We were ordering pizza and my partner said "Let's all get one big pizza and share it!". My family looked at them like they had just suggested we go to a white power rally.

Quite fucking rightly.

Wait, do you all order personal pizzas or were you disgusted they only wanted one type of pizza?

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    Both

• Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    nah
    my brother sometimes has to be physically restrained from eating the leftover restaurant chips of total strangers

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    nah
    my brother sometimes has to be physically restrained from eating the leftover restaurant chips of total strangers

... How old is he?

• WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    We had a dishwasher who's been yelled at a few times for straight up picking food off of plates that come back,

I'm kinda sad he got yelled at and had to stop,

Seeing that shit would keep me on my diet for a week

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    maybe a slice
    I scavenged stranger's leftovers in college fairly regularly for a bit there. That's like, a half eaten thing of fries in the student union, not pizza on the sidewalk, but it's close.

Oh also I once found a Dasani water bottle full of red liquid and I drank the whole thing.

• fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    maybe a slice
    . wrote: »
    I don't like pizza.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsEIu6-lciA

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    nah
    Straightzi wrote: »
    I scavenged stranger's leftovers in college fairly regularly for a bit there. That's like, a half eaten thing of fries in the student union, not pizza on the sidewalk, but it's close.

Oh also I once found a Dasani water bottle full of red liquid and I drank the whole thing.

That was alien juice

• GarthorGarthor Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    maybe a slice
    Straightzi wrote: »

That was alien juice

Like, are we talking about juice made BY an alien, juice made FROM an alien, or juice that turns you INTO an alien?

Or is it just some boring-ass branding, like the Monster energy drink fiasco?

Garthor on