As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

How do you wash your hands?

124»

• GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Larlar
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    Fellas, through the fly or pants down

or pants alllll the way down?
    The latter.
    Feels_good_man.jpg

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Rinse, lather, rinse.
    Never pee. Cork up your business and sweat it out.

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Rinse, lather, rinse.
    Lalabox wrote: »
    peeing standing up is going to go out of style because it's easier to operate a smartphone with 2 hands

like, there will still be people who want to pee quickly, but a lot of the time you just want to sit down, collect yourself for a minute, check your online, and piss

I think I check my smartphone like 3 times a day, I don't see the appeal of attaching myself at the hip to it.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Lalabox wrote: »
    peeing standing up is going to go out of style because it's easier to operate a smartphone with 2 hands

like, there will still be people who want to pee quickly, but a lot of the time you just want to sit down, collect yourself for a minute, check your online, and piss

I think I check my smartphone like 3 times a day, I don't see the appeal of attaching myself at the hip to it.

you live a blessed life

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Soap on dry hands, rinse.
    Am I doing a number 1 or a number 2?

Because if it's a number 1, and I don't pee on my hand, I'll just go through the motions.

• KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    Knob wrote: »
    Just stop fucking around and sit down to pee

that's for when you wake up and you don't want to do the 45 degree angle move

Seriously, just sit down to pee. Theres no fuckin' sprinkles on the rim or floor, dick handling is at a minimum, there ain't a seat issue with ladies, there's no shaking and flinging piss around or putting a pissy dick back in your underpants.

Just goddamn sit down and pee. Half the world has to do it, it ain't a big deal.

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Rinse, lather, rinse.

Seriously, just sit down to pee. Theres no fuckin' sprinkles on the rim or floor, dick handling is at a minimum, there ain't a seat issue with ladies, there's no shaking and flinging piss around or putting a pissy dick back in your underpants.

Just goddamn sit down and pee. Half the world has to do it, it ain't a big deal.

I do.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    lol at all of you with your numbers 1 and 2 i've moved on to number 3

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    Rinse, lather, rinse.
    I’ve seen people at work checking their smartphone while they’re at the urinal, and it’s like...

I know I like to check stuff on my phone.... but you can take a moment and dedicate yourself to the task. You’re gonna drop that phone, and it’s gonna be a bad time.

• LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Melding wrote: »
    Larlar wrote: »
    i was just about to ask what ever became of larlar, but now i see he is posting here.

hello Larlar, how have you been?

Excellent. So far nine people in this thread, yourself included, have hired me to be their dedicated handwasher. Business is booming.

I'm glad to hear it! how hot is the water you use?

That's a surprise! Sign this waiver.

iwantanswers3.png
  • IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Rinse, lather, rinse.
    One semester in college there was an administrative fuckup that cancelled financial aid for a whole slew of students, including me. Didn't get that straightened out until just a couple days before classes begin. So I got bounced to the overflow housing dorm for six weeks. One of my roommates was a grade A weirdo.

He comes out one day and asks me where I got the soap in the bathroom from. I tell him and he comments that he'd never seen soap like that. When pressed to elaborate he reveals that growing up, they just had a big jar full of water that they'd stick a bar of soap into, and everyone in the family would just dip their hands in.

That was worse than the time I found out a friend thought washing the dishes meant piling them up in the sink, running water over them, and putting them away wet.

• DeadfallDeadfall I don't think you realize just how rich he is. In fact, I should put on a monocle.Registered User regular
    Rinse, lather, rinse.
    I'm a teacher so I a) wash my hands all day long and b) have become really quick about it.

Rinse, soap, rinse, automatic towel. Boom.

Except last week when I was tired and had a brain misfire and got the towel first and plunged it in the water and then covered it in soap. I felt off the rest of the day.

7ivi73p71dgy.png
    xbl - HowYouGetAnts
    steam - WeAreAllGeth
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Larlar
    i was just about to ask what ever became of larlar, but now i see he is posting here.

hello Larlar, how have you been?

Excellent. So far nine people in this thread, yourself included, have hired me to be their dedicated handwasher. Business is booming.

I'm glad to hear it! how hot is the water you use?

That's a surprise! Sign this waiver.

yeah okay

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Rinse, lather, rinse.
    I saw a thing a few years where England was studying how to best encourage people to wash their hands.
    Best result was a poster that said (paraphrasing) "How long did the person before you wash their hands?"
    No one wanted to be the one to let everyone else down.

• ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    Hand washing is for squares
    I once touched Neil Degrasse Tyson, and have since tried to preserve that moment in perpetuity by always wearing latex gloves and never washing my hands. The smell and visible mold is slightly offputting at first, but I feel so close to the universe.

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Larlar
    I wash my hands in the blood and entrails of my enemies. So, the Larlar option.

Also, as an uncircumcised guy, I gotta touch my dick when I pee no matter whether I sit or stand. If I don't peel back, there's no telling where the stream will end up.

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Rinse, lather, rinse.

Also, as an uncircumcised guy, I gotta touch my dick when I pee no matter whether I sit or stand. If I don't peel back, there's no telling where the stream will end up.

TIL that the uncircumcised have to put more effort into wrangling their dangle.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    Rinse, lather, rinse.
    I sing the ABCs in my head while I wash my hands. It's not like I've done that since I was a kid; I never heard of that trick until I was an adult. I just like to make sure I'm washing them thoroughly.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Rinse, lather, rinse.
    Auralynx wrote: »

TIL that the uncircumcised have to put more effort into wrangling their dangle.

Depends on the weather and the guy.

• Randy ButternubbsRandy Butternubbs Registered User regular
    Larlar
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    Fellas, through the fly or pants down

or pants alllll the way down?

Handstand with no pants

My legit answer: pants just far enough down to get the dong out

through the pants and crotch hole thing is uncomfortable

Seinfeld_Im_Out.gif

• HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    Rinse, lather, rinse.
    So close to selecting the Larlar option, but I’m scared of what that actually entails

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Larlar
    So close to selecting the Larlar option, but I’m scared of what that actually entails

I would tell you, but the waiver I had to sign has an ironclad NDA

VRXwDW7.png
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    Rinse, lather, rinse.
    Mysst wrote: »

what, how does that help? now yer just hangin off the edge of the seat

I'll spoil this because it gets kind of graphic in a "talk about a penis" kind of way
    So when you have an erection in the morning you can't really bend it down too far without it being uncomfortable. So sitting on the toilet and leaning forward will kind of angle it down enough to pee.

The 45 degree angle thing is you basically create a right triangle with your body being the hypotenuse with your hands against the wall and use that to get the proper angle on the toilet.

makes sense, makes sense

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    I work with a lot of older academics. I've come to accept that this involves a lot of piss on floors and toilets. It seems to be inevitable, even after several posters (like, in the stalls) and email campaigns by our HR/health and safety dudes.

My strangest hand washing (or, rather, lack thereof) experience happened when I was about 10 years old.

I was at a birthday party. They served icecream, with various sticky toppings, in the garden. I had just grabbed mine when someone bumped into me, causing me to get sticky stuff on my hands. Oh no!

I went to the father of the girl throwing the party, and explained my predicament.

He told me that they were not going to let any children enter the house, even to clean their hands.

I accepted that, and showed him my sticky hands, and asked for assistance in cleaning them - specifically, I asked for a paper towel.

He looked me in the eyes, and told me, "in this household, we don't believe in paper towels".

I looked at him. Blinked. And said, "okay".

Then I wiped my hands on the grass lawn, and called my aunt to come pick me up. It wasn't a great party anyway.

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Gustav wrote: »
    lol at all of you with your numbers 1 and 2 i've moved on to number 3

Nice! I have also chosen a cloaca, both urine and feces at once!

Success!

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Number 3 is what reptiles and birds do

Well not just reptiles and birds

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Excreting their waste products as a paste containing crystals of uric acid is what allowed reptiles to flourish in the dry conditions of the Permian!

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Excreting their waste products as a paste containing crystals of uric acid is what allowed reptiles to flourish in the dry conditions of the Permian!

Same

• ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    In this house we don't believe in paper.

• GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    Reginald wrote: »
    In this house we don't believe in paper.

6m468jl9b3b9.jpg

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Larlar
    As a paperless household, do you wipe your butt with ipads?

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    As a paperless household, do you wipe your butt with ipads?

3 seashells

I believe you use a handful of broken pottery