As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Virus Game?

screamingcitiesscreamingcities Registered User new member
Random question... Does anyone remember the name of that game about giving each other viruses that was towards the front (like where you walked in) of the exhibition area? Was it just called Virus?

• Options
    ZeroHourHeroZeroHourHero Allentown, PARegistered User regular
    Booth 502/403 I don't have my book handy. I'm at the office. That's where you want to look though.

• Options
    Thanks!

• Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Was it this?

https://amazon.com/Arcane-Wonders-Viral-Board-Game/dp/B072J8CSJX/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1511386624&sr=8-1&keywords=virus+board+game

If it wasn't, I still recommend that game. We wound up getting it on Amazon for like $20+ cheaper than at the con.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    That game looks super cool but no, it was not.

That was an issue BTW... Like I wanted to buy games, but a ton of times it just seemed way cheaper to buy them online.

screamingcities on
  • Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    That game looks super cool but no, it was not.

That was an issue BTW... Like I wanted to buy games, but a ton of times it just seemed way cheaper to buy them online.

That's going to be true of board games like 95% of the time. Buying in person at the higher rate does more to support the game developers, so if you want to do so you should. Or it might just mean getting the game months sooner than you would waiting for its actual publication date. Otherwise, if cost is the biggest factor for you it will almost always be cheaper online. Notable exception for games being sold cheaper in the final hours of a con because it would cost more to ship them back than it would to sell them at a heavy discount.