As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PSN] Thread

19596979899101»

• DracomicronDracomicron Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    cloudeagle wrote: »
    Guess I'll ask here:

What's the difference between the various versions of Persona 5 on offer? Is any of the DLC worthwhile?

Pretty sure it's all just costumes and van paint jobs.

edit: oh wait there's a bunch of personas too

Almost entirely unnecessary, as everyone just uses the swimsuits 100% of the time for everybody.

Okay, I used the Catherine sheep outfit for Morgana. Details.

• StupidStupid Newcastle, NSWRegistered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Whoops wrong thread...

Stupid on

26904.png
  • GuibsGuibs Weekend Warrior Somewhere up North.Registered User regular
    If I can find a good special on a PS4 Pro, I might bite the bullet and get one to replace my current Ps4 even if I still don't have a 4K TV (although I came close to buy one at back friday, just wasn't sure on the input lag on the model that interested me).

Now what are the chances I'll regret this and Sony releases a new PS4 pro slim in march or something?

jswidget.php?username=Guibs&numitems=10&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=center&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1
    PSN: Guibs25 | XboxLive: Guibs | Steam: Guibsx | Twitch: Guibsx
  • initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    cloudeagle wrote: »
    Guess I'll ask here:

What's the difference between the various versions of Persona 5 on offer? Is any of the DLC worthwhile?

Pretty sure it's all just costumes and van paint jobs.

edit: oh wait there's a bunch of personas too

Almost entirely unnecessary, as everyone just uses the swimsuits 100% of the time for everybody.

Okay, I used the Catherine sheep outfit for Morgana. Details.

I'm using the christmas outfit for morgana.

None of the other free ones really appeal to me.

• metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    @Guibs - As someone who owns a Pro and 4K tv, I would suggest you wait. At the moment, there are few tangible benefits to the Pro, chief among them is the occasional game that gets a more stable framerate alongside sharper textures. Hopefully the existence of the One X pushes devs (both first and third party) to do more with it, but I think you have about 6 months until we see any evidence of that happening.

• initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    so.

We got abzu from + a while ago and my gf swam around a little but we didn't think it was much more than that.

the other night she loaded it up while undecided on what to play and was swimming around and the next i looked up she had actually progressed to another area. then we started switching off and on and tweaked the controls a few times and it turned out it was a very cool experience with a pretty cool nonverbal narrative going on.

We finished it and quite enjoyed the experience. a bit more game than like a dear esther/everybody's gone to the rapture type experience. And just a gorgeous presentation