As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Unplugged 2017 Proxy

Samurai_KittySamurai_Kitty PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
edited November 2017 in Pinny Arcade
Hello all,

Being a local, I am volunteering to do an Unplugged Proxy.

The Unplugged pin announcement: https://www.penny-arcade.com/news/post/2017/11/03/pax-unplugged-pin-quest

The List
  • PAX Unplugged 2017 Set - $30
  • Munchkin: Spyke (Steve Jackson Games) - $15
  • Zombie Dice (Steve Jackson Games) - $15
  • Burning Wheel *
  • TRI-Eye *
  • Dice Tower Guy (The Dice Tower) - $15
  • The Duel Skull (Ironmark Games) - $12
  • The "C" Team TPK *
  • Dragoon Wrench *
  • Fluxx (Looney Labs) - $15

* Since we haven't been able to get price confirmation for these pins, I'll be charging $15. If they are less, I'll refund the difference and if they are more please
expect to send the additional funds.

Shipping for anywhere in the US will be $7. Shipping for AUS/Canada will be $25.

Q & A:
What is The PAX Proxy?
Each PAX has had a volunteer, someone to buy pins for people who are not in a pin group. People who would only like a certain pin or cannot guarantee that they will be able to go to a PAX that year.

Will the Proxy get me ALL the pins??
The Proxy will purchase all the pins available for money IE: Core sets and 3rd Party pins. The exception is the Limited Edition pin or ‘Time Sink’ pins. Since the Merch Desk only sells 2 pins per person, the Proxy cannot guarantee the ability to gain a LE for each person they are proxy for.

How many people can the Proxy buy for?
There is no limit to the number of people I will proxy for.

How do I pay the Proxy?
I will be collecting the money through Paypal.

When do you have to have the money?
The proxy sets the deadline each PAX. My deadline is the Wednesday before PAX. If you are having issues, contact me and we can talk about it.

When do I get my pins?
Once PAX is over, I will pack up each person's pins and mail them out by Nov 25th.

In Summary:
If you want pins, send me a message. Tell me what pins you want me to buy for you. Some people tell me the order before prices, and some wait until last minute. The most important thing is that you have told me you are interested. I will now keep you in the loop with PM's. Before Nov 15th, tell me what your order is. I will confirm your order and send a PM with the amount according to what prices have been listed by twitter and FB. These numbers are ferreted out by other amazing pinny people on social media. Once you have the 'invoice', pay Paypal to me. Please put your forum handle in the comments to save my brain. I will confirm by PM that I have received the money and confirm your shipping address you have given me at some point. Confirm the address, and sit back & relax.

Samurai_Kitty on

• Options
    drakuldragondrakuldragon Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    i didn't see the beholder pin? also, is the inaugural sign available alone or only in the set with the others? (first pax, NO clue what i'm doing lol)

b3dyisb2mkd7.png

DOTS RPG Project - Guild Master Jess | @dotsrpg

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    It won't be purchasable by itself, but should be exceedingly easy to trade for.

• Options
    thx42thx42 SeattleRegistered User regular
    i didn't see the beholder pin? also, is the inaugural sign available alone or only in the set with the others? (first pax, NO clue what i'm doing lol)

The Beholder pin was renamed to TRI-Eye. The Inaugural sign is part of a 4 pin set that will be for sale at Merch or Merch lite for $30. Even if you're only interested in that one pin, it may be worth getting the whole set and trading away the others.

• Options
    Samurai_KittySamurai_Kitty PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Messages with invoices have been sent to everyone who has contacted me so far. Reminder: You have until this Wednesday to get in your proxy order.

• Options
    WhatsTheProblemOfficerWhatsTheProblemOfficer Bay Area, CARegistered User regular
    Just got my pins today. Thanks @Samurai_Kitty for all your effort and time. Pins are way better than I expected :)

• Options
    ArinochArinoch Registered User regular
    Got my Zombie Dice pin today - First tabletop game I've gotten my son into, so he'll love it. Thanks so much @Samurai_Kitty! :)

• Options
    SuethesquidSuethesquid Registered User regular
    I received my pins! Thank you so much! :biggrin:

ElucidatingElcor (PinnyPals & Slack)