As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Double Secret Blind Results

LXAKA1287LXAKA1287 FreelancerAkron, OHRegistered User regular
So what all did everybody find in their Blind boxes?

s9cl15tpa80f.jpeg

East 14/15/16/17/18/19 - South 17/18/19

I'm on Pinny Pals! - Find Me here!
I swear I'm not a completionist!

• Options
    LXAKA1287LXAKA1287 Freelancer Akron, OHRegistered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Here is my full pull:

Will fix this ASAP...sorry guys...

image_uploaded_from_ios.jpg

LXAKA1287 on
    East 14/15/16/17/18/19 - South 17/18/19

I'm on Pinny Pals! - Find Me here!
    I swear I'm not a completionist!
  • Options
    AsphoronAsphoron Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    I will put up a picture later but mine was basically some show logo pins, lookout kids, staff pins, and both dsb pins

• Options
    WhatsTheProblemOfficerWhatsTheProblemOfficer Bay Area, CARegistered User regular
    How valuable is the DSB Kemper? I really want it and am willing to trade some of my more valuable pins for it, but if it's just a regular pin to most I don't want to get ripped off.

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    It is not determined yet. However, if it continues to show up in every case of DSBs, despite being a Kemper, it shouldn't be crazy. But we still don't know if it's a limited edition (it isn't stamped as one). If it is and is only in this wave? Probably ends up expensive. There is just too much we still don't know.

• Options
    Yoshi101Yoshi101 Registered User new member
    New to this, but how does one get these DSB boxes? Do they go on sale on the Penny Arcade store?

• Options
    thx42thx42 SeattleRegistered User regular
    Yoshi101 wrote: »
    New to this, but how does one get these DSB boxes? Do they go on sale on the Penny Arcade store?

Yes, they usually go on sale around the holidays, but they sell out quickly. Subscribe to the PA Gazelle (merch newsletter on the PA home page) to get a heads up on sale times.

• Options
    Yoshi101Yoshi101 Registered User new member
    thx42 wrote: »

Yes, they usually go on sale around the holidays, but they sell out quickly. Subscribe to the PA Gazelle (merch newsletter on the PA home page) to get a heads up on sale times.

Ah so I'm guessing this year's already sold out?

• Options
    thx42thx42 SeattleRegistered User regular
    thx42 wrote: »

Ah so I'm guessing this year's already sold out?

The first batch is, but we think there will probably be two more batches before Christmas.

• Options
    zimzeezimzee Yonkers, NYRegistered User regular
    I was too late for the drop as well. Feels bad!

2vikpdov4y8b.png
  • Options
    DevereauxDevereaux Registered User regular
    I missed the first drop. :( Hopefully, they will have more before Christmas.

Check out my lanyard and let's trade ;)https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Devereaux
  • Options
    chriswahlchriswahl Oakland, CARegistered User regular
  • Options
    AsphoronAsphoron Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    Since each case of 12 so far has the DSB Kemper, I wonder about people who didn’t get the full case.

• Options
    SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    we have seen orders as small as 2 get the Kemper (My order of 5 had 1 as well)

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    Solelron wrote: »
    we have seen orders as small as 2 get the Kemper (My order of 5 had 1 as well)

I think there have been 4 observed orders less than 12, and only one of them didn't have a Blind Kemper in it. And that was a 2-box order.

YoungFrey on
  • Options
    DevereauxDevereaux Registered User regular
    Then the odds sound good in my favor to get a Blind Kemper, however, with my luck, I won't get him. We shall see. :?

Check out my lanyard and let's trade ;)https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Devereaux
  • Options
    Rod.HRod.H Running from the Dropbears...Registered User regular
    Right, I bought a case (yes monies came in & went out) and yeah:
    cr775wcx3tsm.jpg
    It knocked off some of my want list while boosting my trade fodder.

• Options
    Joedel263Joedel263 Registered User regular
    I ordered 7 (they were the last 7, else I'd have gotten more - in my haste I missed the fact that I was $2 shy of a merch pin..)

Got a blind Kemper (ice cream Kemper was partnered with it!) Three merch pins (two 2017, one 2015) three rainbow cookies (lidija is awesome, so that's cool), and various other things.

Never a bad run with the blind boxes :)

• Options
    ArinochArinoch Registered User regular
    vt1q7xubwxgn.jpg

Not too happy overall. I already have Morgaen, and I used to have the two kids but traded them years ago at PAX East. Anne is great!..but I guess I have some trade fodder some year when I get back to PAX.