As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Camp Comic] Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - End Of The Line

2»

• BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    This feels like some Logan's Run stuff here. "I'm getting too old to be a lost kid... Time to be a lost adult."

GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    egc6gp2emz1v.png
  • SargeSarge Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    I'm thinking Linus would die before he can find his way to civilization through those woods. I wonder what's in the backpack. Probably a cat.

Sarge on
  • MetsuMetsu Registered User new member
    I think Linus is in love with Mal lol

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Metsu wrote: »
    I think Linus is in love with Mal lol

Does match up with some of the other hours we've seen. Why is that funny?

• TolkienfanmanTolkienfanman Registered User regular
    It's only now seeing the stubble on his cheeks that I start to wonder why there are no adults here that have been here since childhood.

• AriWerdAriWerd Registered User regular
    I love the implication that Mal helped Linus see some kind of future for himself.

• xUsakoxUsako Registered User regular
    Obviously Linus has been here for a few years... but if Protokid was the first camper, why hasn't he aged?

• Peter RoganPeter Rogan Registered User regular
    Love the passing of the rope. Linus knows Malachi isn't ready to come with him. Wonder if Malachi will leave the rope in place or just wind it up back to its other end, losing the last link to getting out?

• Pastels_ParadoxPastels_Paradox Registered User regular
    I definitely think Linus looks at Mal as a little brother. One he has to teach and guide... I think this has some representation of his passing responsibility onto Malachi.